This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 7 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:54:29 PM(UTC)
Not the prettiest images, but should get the job done.

Edited by user Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:35:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM2 LCE - FM3 LCE VIP - FM4 LCE VIP - FH LCE VIP - FM5 Day One Paddock Edition LCE VIP - FH2 Day One VIP - FM6 Ultimate VIP - FH3 Ultimate VIP - FM7 Ultimate VIP - FH4 Ultimate VIP
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:56:47 PM(UTC)
Where did u find the Metro?!!!! its driving me mad lol
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:59:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xxNOTABLECOPIES Go to Quoted Post
Where did u find the Metro?!!!! its driving me mad lol

You have to do the first two championships before it opens up. It is located in the top right corner of the map. If you look closely you can see the roof of the building on the map. Let me know if that doesn't help you enough.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 16, 2014 5:03:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM2 LCE - FM3 LCE VIP - FM4 LCE VIP - FH LCE VIP - FM5 Day One Paddock Edition LCE VIP - FH2 Day One VIP - FM6 Ultimate VIP - FH3 Ultimate VIP - FM7 Ultimate VIP - FH4 Ultimate VIP
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 5:46:05 PM(UTC)
Thanks very much man! It helped a lot!
One of "The 50"
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:52:02 PM(UTC)
Thanks for this.. kinda disappointed though discount even at 25/25 and the 10% from perks and upgrades are still fairly expensive.
Not like Horizon where everything went to free which I loved.
 3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 7:06:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CVSiN Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for this.. kinda disappointed though discount even at 25/25 and the 10% from perks and upgrades are still fairly expensive.

Same here, I MISS the free upgrades.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
User is suspended until 7/5/2042 11:21:58 AM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:24:58 AM(UTC)

The discount boards make a pretty significant difference. The LT1 V8 swap, for example, is now only 14,000 CR where without the discount it was ~40,000 CR.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:50:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

Same here, I MISS the free upgrades.

Same, I didn't feel so bad fiddling around with parts and trying different builds. I'm more cautious with it in FH2.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 8:21:36 AM(UTC)
Have you got a map that shows the Speed Zones. yep, got 50 roads, and so on..........but only 4 Speed Zones show up! Must have gone through one in a race without knowing!

No need, found it lurking in the top right loop of dirt just north of Rovino Mare Caldo!

Edited by user Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:53:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:06:59 AM(UTC)
Full Map

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:20:02 PM(UTC)

not like it's hard to get a stack of credits to begin with
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 18, 2014 7:46:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

not like it's hard to get a stack of credits to begin with

No but I'd rather spend that cash on cars... not upgrades. and I never own a stock car..
#13 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 2:58:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Omega Doom Go to Quoted Post

The discount boards make a pretty significant difference. The LT1 V8 swap, for example, is now only 14,000 CR where without the discount it was ~40,000 CR.

As the saying goes, You can please some of the people !!

Keep it on the Black stuff.
#14 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:08:01 PM(UTC)
Thank you, PINKE1842!
#15 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 8:17:50 PM(UTC)
Dont happen to have a map for the speed cameras and speed traps, ive traveled over the whole..all roads traveled but missing 1 speed camera and 1 speed trap
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:31:24 PM(UTC)
Dont happen to have a map for the speed cameras and speed traps, ive traveled over the whole..all roads traveled but missing 1 speed camera and 1 speed trap

I have found them all.

Invite me to a free roam in 10 minutes.

Edit: Actually I might do a video.

Here is a video showing everything on the Storm Island map. View only if spoilers do not bother you. http://xboxclips.com/Sat...1-4e26-a2db-e7d2425827ea

Edited by user Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:54:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
#17 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 10:29:25 PM(UTC)
Thanks Ed
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, December 22, 2014 9:07:05 AM(UTC)

Glad I could help everyone with the bonus boards. Sorry I have been out of town and could not update sooner. The speed traps/speed zones as requested:

#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 23, 2014 8:51:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PINKE1842 Go to Quoted Post
Not the prettiest images, but should get the job done.

I had found 24 of the boards and couldn't find the 25th ANYWHERE... drove ALL over the place. So i went looking around online and couldn't find the bonus boards maps in a google search... Found this thread and the 25th board was the 3rd from the bottom in the 1st pic you posted (3rd from bottom after the one by Nice teleport and the one in the middle of the field where the dirt road goes north... just off the paved road) Basically right in front of me the whole time... Thank you for the help. How I missed it this whole time, I'll never know and kicking myself for not finding it sooner when I found all the others, lol.

Notification

Icon
Error