5 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 10:28:47 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

We're aware that for some of you the Forza Horizon 2 Storm Island 50% VIP discount isn't being applied correctly in the Xbox Store. If you're affected please hang tight as we rectify the issue.

UPDATE - Right, we think we've got to the bottom of the VIP pricing issue and a fix should be rolling out now. We anticipate that everyone who was previously affected by the issue should have the correct pricing displayed within the next hour. Remember though, the discount only applies if you're a Forza Horizon 2 VIP, NOT a Forza Motorsport 5 VIP.

Thanks for your patience everyone, we really hope all of you who buy the Storm Island expansion have a great time with it!

Edited by user Tuesday, December 16, 2014 2:28:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza EMEA Community Manager
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 10:39:16 AM(UTC)
Waiting...
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 10:44:02 AM(UTC)
Thanks for acknowledging the issue. I'm itching to play it.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 10:45:58 AM(UTC)
Noticed that, so i went to the game to see if the add-on was available from the game, and it's not. will wait!
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 10:56:07 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

We've now been informed that the issues affecting the VIP discount not showing for some players should now be resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

EDIT - Looks like some players are still having issues with this, we're continuing to investigate and will update you all as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 16, 2014 2:07:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 10:59:38 AM(UTC)
I logged out of the smart glass app on my phone and logged back in and it's still 19.99 although I have VIP.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:02:26 AM(UTC)
I can't find the Expansion pack
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:04:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thesilverspyder Go to Quoted Post
I logged out of the smart glass app on my phone and logged back in and it's still 19.99 although I have VIP.

You a Forza Horizon 2 VIP?
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:04:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

We've now been informed that the issues affecting the VIP discount not showing for some players should now be resolved.

Hard-restarted my console twice and it's still full price, unsure if anyone else is still having this problem but I still am.

Higher.Level -> Facebook // Instagram
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:10:25 AM(UTC)
No discount showing up yet here either.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:13:13 AM(UTC)
Yes I am VIP

Originally Posted by: thesilverspyder Go to Quoted Post

You a Forza Horizon 2 VIP?

#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:13:53 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

Can confirm the opposite, have Horizon 2 VIP and price is showing as not discounted. I'll just get it tomorrow then.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:14:13 AM(UTC)
I know this sounds stupid but I have brought the pack before i relasied that the VIP price was not reduced what happens now?

Will I get a discount and the 50% back on my card or in my mircosoft wallet?

I did not relaise that there was a 50% VIP memebership when I brought this at £15.99

any help please.

Thanks

X DANIM1N10N X
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:16:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: x DANI x M1N10N Go to Quoted Post
I know this sounds stupid but I have brought the pack before i relasied that the VIP price was not reduced what happens now?

I did not relaise that there was a 50% VIP memebership when I brought this at £15.99

any help please.

Thanks

X DANIM1N10N X

Doubtful. Might be best to contact Xbox Support, I think I remember someone saying they did that last time there was something that should have been discounted.

#15 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:21:08 AM(UTC)
Still shows full price for me as well. I bough the ultimate edition, that already came with VIP, not separately. Could it be because of that?
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:23:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zedzillaaa Go to Quoted Post

any help please.

Thanks

X DANIM1N10N X

Doubtful. Might be best to contact Xbox Support, I think I remember someone saying they did that last time there was something that should have been discounted.

How would be best to contact Xbox Support, am more better at playing and buying games then contacting xbox and mircosoft lol
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:23:48 AM(UTC)
I can confirm that the VIP discount worked for me, I'm in Atlantic Canada.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:25:10 AM(UTC)
If you're not seeing the VIP discount can you tell me how you purchased the Horizon 2 VIP, as part of the Ultimate edition, or seperately.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:27:05 AM(UTC)
If you're not seeing the VIP discount can you tell me how you purchased the Horizon 2 VIP, as part of the Ultimate edition, or seperately.

Ultimate edition for me.

#20 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:27:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zedzillaaa Go to Quoted Post

any help please.

Thanks

X DANIM1N10N X

How would be best to contact Xbox Support, am more better at playing and buying games then contacting xbox and mircosoft lol

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us

#21 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:29:05 AM(UTC)
alright i have the pack, but where's the update.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:37:19 AM(UTC)
I bought the deluxe edition and haven't seen the discount in the store or a link in the game menus for Storm Island. Still patiently waiting to get my volcano on :D
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:42:31 AM(UTC)
same here. I bought the deluxe edition and then VIP. It's still showing in the store as 19.99. TAKE MY 9.99!! lol
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:43:25 AM(UTC)

Ultimate edition for me as well.
When I manage the game, I can still the 4 parts of the Ultimate edition (game, VIP, Car Pass, Bonus Car Pack), but no discount.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:44:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:43:36 AM(UTC)

I brought it separately about a month ago.
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error