4 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:10:41 PM(UTC)
-

BTM Race Series

-

Edited by user Wednesday, June 10, 2015 4:18:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: edit title for time/date

CFunk2001 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:44:09 AM(UTC)
nascar and nationwide series races are held wednesdays at 8:30 eastern time 7:30 central the nascars are stock as I force stock tunes and upgrades but you can run your favorite paints as for the nationwides the required tunes are in my sf they are labeled in the descriptions as nationwide series we have the 2010 Camaro the 05 mustang and the 09 Dodge challenger these cars are fun to drive and at least 1 of them will fit most drivers.Damage on the nascars is simulation damage is limited on the nationwides. prize cars and cr are available to all so you need not win to get them.
INTENTIONAL RAMMING OR WRECKING OTHER DRIVERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
accidents do happen with varying skill levels of drivers we understand that but we want this to be fun so grab the tunes and join us
onelapmagic BIGTIME MUSCLE tuner straights are for fast speeds corners are for fast times race hard race clean have fun
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:44:44 AM(UTC)
starting march 1 deadlights cars will be retired so be sure to get the ones you want before there gone

Edited by user Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:46:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

onelapmagic BIGTIME MUSCLE tuner straights are for fast speeds corners are for fast times race hard race clean have fun
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:44:59 AM(UTC)
spot
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:45:15 AM(UTC)
spot
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:57:17 AM(UTC)
-

Prize Cars
Here are a few for now, many more to come.

UPDATE

AS OF MARCH 1ST 2015 THE DLK NON SERIES PRIZE CARS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR THIS SERIES.

NASCAR

1lm 1
1lm 2
1lm 3
1lm 4
1lm 5
1lm 6
1lm 7
1lm 87
1lm 88
1lm 89
1lm 91
1lm 92
1lm 144
1lm 165

Nationwide

1lm 8
1lm 9
1lm 10
1lm 11
1lm 14
1lm 15
1lm 33
1lm 34
1lm 35
1lm 36
1lm 62
1lm 63
1lm 64
1lm 65
1lm 66
1lm 67
1lm 68
1lm 71
1lm 72
1lm 73
1lm 74
1lm 75
1lm 76
1lm 77
1lm 78
1lm 79
1lm 80
1lm 81
1lm 82
1lm 83
1lm 84
uw nat patron
1lm 86
1lm 90
1lm 93

-

Edited by user Sunday, March 8, 2015 4:24:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added prize cars

#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 2:57:43 PM(UTC)
Hi
I'd like to try this and some of the other Big Time Muscle races. How do I find these races?
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 3:56:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DubyaP71 Go to Quoted Post
Hi
I'd like to try this and some of the other Big Time Muscle races. How do I find these races?

DubyaP71 - If you mean how do you get into the lobbies then:

NASCAR/Nationwide - send onelapmagic a message on Xbox live saying you would like to run.

Buicks/Trucks - onelapmagic again. Sundays @ 5pm Eastern US

TA Races - I will add you to my friends list shortly for those. Mondays @ 8pm Central US

Neon Races - send a message to Untame Wolf for that series. Thursdays @ 8:30pm Eastern US

Thanks for stopping by and the interest, hope to see you there tonight.

-

Edited by user Wednesday, November 26, 2014 3:58:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: forgot buicks/trucks

#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 5:08:59 PM(UTC)
i seen a tune for a 90 camaro that makes the car go 289mph i cant get the tune cause my file is corrupted but please tell me a tune that will make this camaro go above 270 please
#10 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:48:44 PM(UTC)
Hey Guys
Thanks for the invite and sorry I missed the races. I wasn't sure how this worked so was probably late responding to the messages but when I did I kept getting there was a problem with the network and unable to connect with party. I got a mesg. from BttleFed to make sure NAT type was OPEN not MODERATE or STRICT. I checked my network settings if that is what NAT is and all it says is Network, Internet and Xbox Live is connected. Is there something else I should look at.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:07:23 PM(UTC)
It was a lot of fun to drive that Dodge. The tune was just perfect for me. Thx Adam,its a great event. I can't wait to the next race. Nice mention to Cfunk also ;). I selected the #77 car but #66 is the most beautiful. I'm gonna show it to my yound kids,i'm sure they will be scared

Edited by user Thursday, November 27, 2014 1:29:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM4 events at evercoolracing.com

1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:32:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DubyaP71 Go to Quoted Post
Hey Guys
Thanks for the invite and sorry I missed the races. I wasn't sure how this worked so was probably late responding to the messages but when I did I kept getting there was a problem with the network and unable to connect with party. I got a mesg. from BttleFed to make sure NAT type was OPEN not MODERATE or STRICT. I checked my network settings if that is what NAT is and all it says is Network, Internet and Xbox Live is connected. Is there something else I should look at.

-

Since we are having some connection problems in the lobbies, guys please read this and if necessary go to the link if you might be the culprit.

Here is an Xbox forum post about NAT settings: http://forums.xbox.com/x...upport/f/9/t/157383.aspx

"Open, moderate or strict NAT? How do I know my NAT status?

Just turn on your console, go up into the ribbon to the "Settings", then select the “System” tile in the upper left. If necessary, choose your appropriate connection type (wired or wireless), and then do a network test to Xbox Live.

If your console doesn't give you an error message about NAT, you already have an open NAT. Congratulations. You are finished here. Go play! If you experience problems with some friends, ask them to do the network test for themselves, and if they have a strict or moderate NAT, direct them here."

-
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 1:57:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ScourgeDman Go to Quoted Post
i seen a tune for a 90 camaro that makes the car go 289mph i cant get the tune cause my file is corrupted but please tell me a tune that will make this camaro go above 270 please

I'm not aware of a n iroc camaro capable of this more than likely that was either a modded tune or a lie as even a max build will only get it to just above 200 but your in the wrong thread for this question
#14 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2014 8:29:53 PM(UTC)
There is some very nice brand new cars prizes there :) Camaro #7 colors match very well

#15 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2014 9:40:47 PM(UTC)
-

More prize cars have been added. As far as I know, still more to come. :-)

-
#16 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2014 10:43:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CFunk2001 Go to Quoted Post
-

-

wow very nice those are really my kind of design

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2014 11:44:07 AM(UTC)
-

-

Yes, Still more to come! Sorry CFunk but good news for anyone who wants Prize Cars right?!
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 9:59:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Untame Wolf Go to Quoted Post
-

-

Yes, Still more to come! Sorry CFunk but good news for anyone who wants Prize Cars right?!

-

Don't worry about me guys, keep 'em coming! :-)

Speaking of which...a few more have been added.

-
#19 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 1:51:49 PM(UTC)
onelapmagic
The tune for the 2010 Chevy camaro for Sunday's race, is the correct tune the one named 10 camaro 650pi? Are you hosting this race onelapmagic? I like the prize car with spiderwoman on the hood. I am going to try to make it to Sunday's event. Do I need to download a plate for this event?
#20 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 3:34:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TarryVariable1 Go to Quoted Post
onelapmagic
The tune for the 2010 Chevy camaro for Sunday's race, is the correct tune the one named 10 camaro 650pi? Are you hosting this race onelapmagic? I like the prize car with spiderwoman on the hood. I am going to try to make it to Sunday's event. Do I need to download a plate for this event?

sunday is trucks and buicks there is a thread for this event also. To answer your question though the trucks are GMC Syclone PI 634 and Buick Regal GNX PI 625 both tunes are on onelapmagic SF. you will find 4 tune because 2 for each vehicle one with paintable wheels one with chrome and no you don't need a # plate
#21 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:31:37 PM(UTC)
I got the GMC Syclone and the tune but I can not find the thread for tomorrows event. What is the title for the thread or good key words to search with so I can find the thread?
#22 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 6:26:28 PM(UTC)
I got the GMC Syclone and the tune but I can not find the thread for tomorrows event. What is the title for the thread or good key words to search with so I can find the thread?

Build your Buick car also,thats a separate race in that day event.

the thread is named BIGTIME MUSCLE [88bg] -- Buicks/Trucks -- Next 12.14.14 @ 5pm Eastern US and its here:
http://forums.forzamotor...14---5pm-Eastern-US.aspx

#23 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 9:41:22 PM(UTC)
Thanks Stephlefan6 I got the buick and I will use the link to get to the thread.
#24 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 11:19:26 PM(UTC)
Thanks Stephlefan6 I got the buick and I will use the link to get to the thread.

you're getting better;)

#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:30:59 AM(UTC)
If I get home in time I would like to try Wednesday's event. I think I will race with the 2010 Camaro. I like the DeadLights Halloween paint design.
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error