1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:00:18 AM(UTC)
We are a tandem/battle team

Members
leader: XxJohsnon99xX-Wheel
co-leader: Trn shado-Controller
Fried Rice Hero-Controller
N7 Twistx-Wheel
N7 Clickx-Controller

I (johnson) competed in virtual formula drift but missed most of events because of other activities and timing. I also am competiting in Forza Drift Allstars and i am sitting in 8th.

Shado has competed with Joshnon in these events but missed out on half of the rounds as he was travelling.

if you are looking to try out Message me on XBOX XxJohsnon99xX

included in the message
how long have you drifted for
wheel or controller
where you are from

Edited by user Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:02:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:01:43 AM(UTC)
Hey I have a racing wheel and I have a HD PVR and a youtube channel I'm 16 years old and I'm from sweden :)
my gamertag is JRP Driftking1 i don't use the JRP Driftking account so much so it is JRP Driftking1
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 11:08:56 AM(UTC)
Hey there, I'm interested in joining the team. I'm 17 years old and I'm from the UK. I use a controller, I was thinking of getting a wheel but I'll be driving soon anyway. get back to me man.

Also I'm a bit rusty because I haven't played in a month man aha.
#4 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2014 11:20:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JRP Driftking Go to Quoted Post
Hey I have a racing wheel and I have a HD PVR and a youtube channel I'm 16 years old and I'm from sweden :)
my gamertag is JRP Driftking1 i don't use the JRP Driftking account so much so it is JRP Driftking1

Add me or Johnson or send a dm on xbox when your on
#5 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2014 11:20:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JRP Driftking Go to Quoted Post

Add me or Johnson or send a dm on xbox when your on
#6 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2014 11:22:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: llGunvictedll Go to Quoted Post
Hey there, I'm interested in joining the team. I'm 17 years old and I'm from the UK. I use a controller, I was thinking of getting a wheel but I'll be driving soon anyway. get back to me man.

Also I'm a bit rusty because I haven't played in a month man aha.
same for you^^^ add us and send us a dm on xbox when your on

#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:37:27 PM(UTC)
15, Drifting since Late 2013, Running Controller atm, Canadian.
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 12:14:06 PM(UTC)
how long have you drifted for: like 2 years or so
wheel or controller: controller
where you are from: 'Merica

GT: EK Hatch253
#9 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2015 6:45:20 PM(UTC)
Hey guys havent been on the thread in a while.

We have 7 new memebers since the op

Including auto aimin, gt500 wills, skateuh silentscopes and a few other members that there names elude me atm lol. Yes were still alive and were growing as a team more and more everyday were still active daily and i just figured i would give this thread a bump. Later guys!
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2015 6:08:14 PM(UTC)
how long have you drifted for : since 2008
wheel or controller : Control
where you are from : USA
Forza games able to Play. Forza 3- Forza Horizon 2 (all on 360)
Favorite car to drift: 1995 mazda RX-7 Spirt R Type A
kinda rusty havent played in a while and fav tracks or Kido and Maple
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2015 6:26:07 PM(UTC)
I wana join the drift thing..is it points or tandem drifting?? Drifting since forza 1.. I use controller and I am inbetween 30-40 on all drift rivals expect for the VIP monthly I'm sitting in 8 or 9th,, how do I join
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:46:27 PM(UTC)
Although I'm not part of this team, they are a TANDEM team. TRN Shado and Johnson hate points with a passion. So considering I've seen your last few posts Danzkronic about having all these amazing points tunes, I don't think this tandem team is something you should join. Unless you are in fact average at tandem drifting (the proper way)
I don't always lead, but when I do...
I make sure I screw up the person behind me.
#13 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2015 12:27:27 AM(UTC)
Oh! thanks hks mr bucket, yea my tunes arint relly
Tandem quilty as I run differnt and bigger camber n toe ect.. I kan keep quite close on other cars using similar tunes but I gess it's not the same as more camber/toe the slower the drifting , tandem drifting is something I never done as I never played with someone who was really into it so I allways tuned for points. I over heard some1 online yesterday sayin theres proper tunes for tandem drifting? If so would u knw any1 who has a tandem tune I culd dwnload?. I would like to get into tandem drifting it's more of a challenge. But yea I deff wouldent join wif my tunes lol, if you could help me out it'll be much appreciated
#14 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2015 1:42:18 PM(UTC)
I got a few tandem tunes that might help you out on FM4, FM5 and FH2. I just have to re-upload them because they're rather old and don't seem nice to use anymore. But yeah, there is such a thing as a proper tandem tune. It's a lot different to your everyday -5 camber and +5 toe that people used to use all the time for points on FM4 and FM5. I find making a tune is a bit more of a logical process than points tunes as they vary quite a bit between drifters. I can send you a PM or two if you want just for things you should look out for with tunes like these if you want, even to tune them yourself.

Edited by user Friday, February 27, 2015 1:42:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I don't always lead, but when I do...
I make sure I screw up the person behind me.
#15 Posted : Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:49:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ImportKingRX7 Go to Quoted Post
how long have you drifted for : since 2008
wheel or controller : Control
where you are from : USA
Forza games able to Play. Forza 3- Forza Horizon 2 (all on 360)
Favorite car to drift: 1995 mazda RX-7 Spirt R Type A
kinda rusty havent played in a while and fav tracks or Kido and Maple

We play mostly on fm4 were on fh2 but not active lately
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:51:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Danzkronic Go to Quoted Post
Oh! thanks hks mr bucket, yea my tunes arint relly
Tandem quilty as I run differnt and bigger camber n toe ect.. I kan keep quite close on other cars using similar tunes but I gess it's not the same as more camber/toe the slower the drifting , tandem drifting is something I never done as I never played with someone who was really into it so I allways tuned for points. I over heard some1 online yesterday sayin theres proper tunes for tandem drifting? If so would u knw any1 who has a tandem tune I culd dwnload?. I would like to get into tandem drifting it's more of a challenge. But yea I deff wouldent join wif my tunes lol, if you could help me out it'll be much appreciated

We can definitely try you out or just drift anyway let me know...msg me on xbl
#17 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2015 1:59:33 AM(UTC)
how long have you drifted for : since 2014
wheel or controller : controller
where you are from : Australia

gamer tag: adamjohn246

Notification

Icon
Error