17 Pages<<151617Prev
#401 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 10:22:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ANNONYMUS1995 Go to Quoted Post
Update is available now (size: 512MB)

I guess the update is slowly going to all regions, I still haven't gotten the update yet. I live in New Brunswick, Canada
#402 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 10:26:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ANNONYMUS1995 Go to Quoted Post
Update is available now (size: 512MB)

I guess the update is slowly going to all regions, I still haven't gotten the update yet. I live in New Brunswick, Canada

Ok, good to know that. At the moment it´s available in Germany.
#403 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 12:01:37 PM(UTC)
has this update hit the uk yet ? any uk players that can tell me if they have it yet ?
#404 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 12:16:10 PM(UTC)
OK. Missed the point. I love the clue thread. I love this game. I've read people complain about the dumbest bs on the planet with no regard for all the hard work put into this game. Whatever. All I was saying is pick some cars to fit such an epic game...... Peace.
 3 users liked this post.
#406 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 12:29:19 PM(UTC)
:-). Sorry guys. You say Don Johnson. I think 365 gtb4 Daytona. Even his little brother. Keep up the great work. Love the 4c and the m4 after an engine swap. They don't call me grumpy for nothing.
#407 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 12:38:13 PM(UTC)
Cud you please at some point chop the roof on the Daytona from forza 5. To me and I hope a lot of people the ultimate stupid dream to be driving in this world with one of the greatest sports cars ever. The Ferrari 365 gtb/4 Daytona Spyder. I know. Save it for the wishlist. Thanks for everything.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 4, 2014 12:49:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#408 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 12:59:44 PM(UTC)
Last thought and I'm done. Why don't you explain the clue references after the dlc comes out. Just a thought. How A Lamborghini Jalpa got turned into Don Johnsons cars little brother I'll never know unless Sonny and Phil Collins character that drove the Jalpa on Miami Vice were brothers. That was all. Love the clue thread. Explanations would be cool.
 2 users liked this post.
#409 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 3:05:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GrumpyPuma51758 Go to Quoted Post
Last thought and I'm done. Why don't you explain the clue references after the dlc comes out. Just a thought. How A Lamborghini Jalpa got turned into Don Johnsons cars little brother I'll never know unless Sonny and Phil Collins character that drove the Jalpa on Miami Vice were brothers. That was all. Love the clue thread. Explanations would be cool.

He did maybe read the whole thread just a thought.
#410 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 4:33:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GrumpyPuma51758 Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
Thanks VTooPro.

Here's and idea. Don't like the clue thread? Don't participate in it. EASY!

I am super stoked about the Falken pack, even the sponsor is cool. I dig Falken tires and what they do in the racing world GT racing, drifting, great drivers great teams, plus the livery contests they have done with us have been the best.

Before I define my clues, let me say, anyone who is not excited about the Chevy SS, please give it a try, it's a beast! You have got to be thankful GM has made a RWD performance car in the least, and seriously, they did a great job and the car should earn your love quite easily.

Now to validate my clues then I will hit the thread with some credit gifts.

Car 1 Clue 1

I have seen nearly as many wishful thinking guesses for this car as I did for the C7 Corvette and the 2015 Mustang. But this is far from similar to these American beasts.

The Alfa 4C has been one of the most requested cars and is quite a contrast to the C7 and 2015 Stang.

Car 2 Clue 1

Mmmm, this car is a breakout from its brethren models, but forges a brave new path.

A twin-turbo in an M3? Sacrilege, but, drive it, this thing is done right. Still not sure about the exhaust noises being pumped through the car audio though.

Car 3 Clue 1

The Smoking Tire, smoked some serious tires in this ride.

This video. http://youtu.be/nM_-xRPRulM 'Nuff said.

Car 4 Clue 1

Jumpin' Jehoshaphat, this little brother is worthy Don Johnson's approval.

The Jalpa was driven by none other than Phil Collins in an episode of Miami Vice

Car 5 Clue 1

Is it European or classic JDM? You wouldn't know unless you know.

The 2000GT is all Euro, except in its origin, few would argue against this.

Car 6 Clue 1

Even Johniwanna knows that this car set a new level of expectations in rally and in production.

With the introduction of the Subie Legacy RS, WRC saw a new era and Subaru became the new king of the mountain. If not for the Legacy RS, we would not have the WRX.

Capiche? Sooright? It's sooright.

See you in the Forza Horizon Tuesdays stream at 1pm I hope.

John

I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#411 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 4:34:47 PM(UTC)

Car 6 Clue 1

Even Johniwanna knows that this car set a new level of expectations in rally and in production.

With the introduction of the Subie Legacy RS, WRC saw a new era and Subaru became the new king of the mountain. If not for the Legacy RS, we would not have the WRX.

It will also set a new level of expectation on the leaderboards ;)
I blame the ants.
#412 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 3:42:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StaticSh33p Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: II DYNA II Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: II DYNA II Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: StaticSh33p Go to Quoted Post
but I'm not a fan of the M4 and was really hoping for the i8... Oh well

Also when does the pack get released? Is it later today?

sorry to say but more people are happy with an m4 than a overpriced ugly *** prius

Do not even compare the i8 to a prius. You couldn't be more wrong about what you just said.

thats your opinion mate, the car should be fun off course but it is what it is.. don't tell me how quick it is and stuff because the poor thing can only do it for 10 min in real life.

D

If i'm honest i'd rather have a Prius than the M4, the Prius would be fun to throw at jumps and the like where as the M4 is just one of those cars that I have no interest in whatsoever

no problem mate, i got an f80 m3 irl so yeah i have already bought 4 in the game :) love it
#413 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 7:13:51 AM(UTC)
Really Disappointed, by the Final DLC really have no interest in the SS instead the Hellcat or Scatpak R/T shaker, because on the dodge side we have the Charger it looks better doing what the SS does although a bit heavier, the M4 is nice. I'm extremely happy, excited, and surprised to discover a lot ppl want the "Challenger Hellcat" in the Game as Much as I do thanks to this thread hopefully the MANUAL VERS this time out or 8spd which would be great if we could tune all the ratios. It'd be nice if dodge would license the entire 2015 Challenger/Charger model line-up for free to Playground Games/Turn10 since its the 100th anniversary of the Dodge Brothers in there own dedicated pack for promos, considering both titles are racers they could leave out the V6 vers just a thought then everybody wins....

Edited by user Wednesday, November 5, 2014 7:33:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#414 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 10:59:57 AM(UTC)
Wow! A complete read of the thread reveals there was not a single guess for the Jalpa.

This makes me happy, and hopefully having the Jalpa in FH2 makes you happy. I love that car.

I saw correct guesses for every other car in the pack.

Check your gifts, I sent out credits to a whole bunch of folks who guessed at least one car correctly. Not everyone, but many.

See you later folks!

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

1 user liked this post.
#415 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 12:21:11 PM(UTC)
@John,

I'm not a chevy fan whatsoever, that said, the SS is fun to drive in the game to be sure. But my favorite is the Lambo. :)

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#416 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 5:38:36 PM(UTC)
Thanks.
#417 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 11:02:15 PM(UTC)
Great pack, thanks you T10/PG.
#418 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2014 9:38:00 PM(UTC)
Wow! A complete read of the thread reveals there was not a single guess for the Jalpa.

This makes me happy, and hopefully having the Jalpa in FH2 makes you happy. I love that car.

I saw correct guesses for every other car in the pack.

Check your gifts, I sent out credits to a whole bunch of folks who guessed at least one car correctly. Not everyone, but many.

See you later folks!

John

What are you talking about? I guessed the Jalpa.
Post #297
http://forums.forzamotor...-Thread.aspx#post_226613

User @ post #281 also guessed as well.

Also for the clue: "Jumping Jehoshaphat":
Link: http://i17.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/47/f1/cdf6_35.JPG

Edited by user Friday, November 7, 2014 9:39:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#419 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:49:27 PM(UTC)
...nevermind

Edited by user Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:52:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#420 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:47:00 PM(UTC)
Car 1 Clue 1

I have seen nearly as many wishful thinking guesses for this car as I did for the C7 Corvette and the 2015 Mustang. But this is far from similar to these American beasts.
THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE THE S14
Car 2 Clue 1

Mmmm, this car is a breakout from its brethren models, but forges a brave new path.
BENTLEY BENTAYGA/JAGUAR F-PACE
Car 3 Clue 1

The Smoking Tire, smoked some serious tires in this ride.
HELLCAT OF SORTS
Car 4 Clue 1

Jumpin' Jehoshaphat, this little brother is worthy Don Johnson's approval.
TESTAROSSA?
Car 5 Clue 1

Is it European or classic JDM? You wouldn't know unless you know.
LOTUS ELAN?
Car 6 Clue 1

Even Johniwanna knows that this car set a new level of expectations in rally and in production
NEW FORD FOCUS RS
 1 user liked this post.
#421 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:48:02 PM(UTC)
17 Pages<<151617Prev

Notification

Icon
Error