6 Pages123>>Next
Rank: Racing Permit
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:09:23 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know when the next car pack comes out?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:19:49 AM(UTC)
Guestimate: 1 complete car-pack between now and Christmas and another every car for VIP as well.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:21:08 AM(UTC)
If tradition continues, first Tuesday of November. But seeing as the first Tuesday in November is Election Day, which is a legal holiday in some states in the US (Possibly WA, T10 HQ country), it may be put off until Wednesday (the 5th) or released the Monday before (the 3rd).

Edited by user Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:22:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Specified

One of "The 50"
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 5 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/19/2042 12:30:56 PM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:32:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ComposingSumo1 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know when the next car pack comes out?


Next month ..

Girl racers rule
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:02:22 AM(UTC)
Anyone else notice a Ferrari in the GT series. I had assumed it was the F12, but that's super GT. It looked a little like the 599GTO.
"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:10:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HONUSDAN Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else notice a Ferrari in the GT series. I had assumed it was the F12, but that's super GT. It looked a little like the 599GTO.


Its a California, a reward for buying the game in certain stores, like GAME

Edited by user Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:11:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Rank: Moderator
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:26:33 AM(UTC)
John mentioned in the ForzaFriday livestream that we'll see a Guess the Pack Cars thread at the end of the week in advance of next week's pack release.
Rank: Driver's License
 2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:14:17 AM(UTC)
I want a new town DLC i dont care about car
Rank: Racing Permit
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:18:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
John mentioned in the ForzaFriday livestream that we'll see a Guess the Pack Cars thread at the end of the week in advance of next week's pack release.


That's good to know I enjoyed Forza 5 dlc guessing game.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:41:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ComposingSumo1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
John mentioned in the ForzaFriday livestream that we'll see a Guess the Pack Cars thread at the end of the week in advance of next week's pack release.


That's good to know I enjoyed Forza 5 dlc guessing game.


I agree. I enjoyed those. Very glad to hear that they're coming back. I thought since there wasn't one for the first car pack they'd be gone for FH2, but I'm glad to be wrong.
One of "The 50"
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:53:41 AM(UTC)
Election Day is not a Federal holiday in the US. Banks will be open and Wall Street will be trading, it's a business day.

The car packs and other DLC tends to come out on the first Tuesday of the month with few exceptions. As to what time, it has generally ranged from around noon EST to about 4 o'clock EST, but don't quote me on that.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 12:38:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Straightlaced84 Go to Quoted Post
Election Day is not a Federal holiday in the US. Banks will be open and Wall Street will be trading, it's a business day.


As why I said "some states." It's considered a state (public, civic, whatever you want to call it) holiday. I suppose being specific, people are granted time off of work to vote, but I would like to think most people just take the whole day off anyway. I wouldn't know if Washington follows it, and/or if T10 does. We may see it Tuesday, we may see it Monday, we may see it Wednesday, it could be delayed or released early for some reason other than voting. We don't know, and won't know until we're told.

On topic, I am looking forward to the next pack. Hope some of my car wishes are in there!
One of "The 50"
Rank: Racing Permit
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2014 9:29:34 AM(UTC)
So fingers crossed that tomorrow we will get are first clues for November's car pack.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:58:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Straightlaced84 Go to Quoted Post
Election Day is not a Federal holiday in the US. Banks will be open and Wall Street will be trading, it's a business day.


As why I said "some states." It's considered a state (public, civic, whatever you want to call it) holiday. I suppose being specific, people are granted time off of work to vote, but I would like to think most people just take the whole day off anyway. I wouldn't know if Washington follows it, and/or if T10 does. We may see it Tuesday, we may see it Monday, we may see it Wednesday, it could be delayed or released early for some reason other than voting. We don't know, and won't know until we're told.

On topic, I am looking forward to the next pack. Hope some of my car wishes are in there!


It's a State Holiday in Illinois. Banks ans such are open, but state government facilities are closed, as are state contractors.

Also, on-topic, I suspect the next car pack may be the Community's Choice Classics pack, mentioned erroneously here:

http://www.forzamotorspo...games/fh2/cars/chevrolet

So, I'd expect that if I'm right, there will be a '70 El Camino SS454 in the pack. But, it may be a more distant pack, so I could be wrong.

I drive a Mustang. Your argument is invalid.
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2014 8:12:27 PM(UTC)
Hopefully a s14
Rank: Driver's License
 2 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2014 9:38:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hot Gemma Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ComposingSumo1 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know when the next car pack comes out?


Next month ..



Bazinga!

Knock Knock Knock Gemma, Knock Knock Knock Gemma, Knock Knock Knock Gemma,
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#17 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 12:06:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SiloStv Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hot Gemma Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ComposingSumo1 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know when the next car pack comes out?


Next month ..



Bazinga!

Knock Knock Knock Gemma, Knock Knock Knock Gemma, Knock Knock Knock Gemma,
XD


"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
Rank: Series Champion
#18 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 12:57:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DOHC46 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Straightlaced84 Go to Quoted Post
Election Day is not a Federal holiday in the US. Banks will be open and Wall Street will be trading, it's a business day.


As why I said "some states." It's considered a state (public, civic, whatever you want to call it) holiday. I suppose being specific, people are granted time off of work to vote, but I would like to think most people just take the whole day off anyway. I wouldn't know if Washington follows it, and/or if T10 does. We may see it Tuesday, we may see it Monday, we may see it Wednesday, it could be delayed or released early for some reason other than voting. We don't know, and won't know until we're told.

On topic, I am looking forward to the next pack. Hope some of my car wishes are in there!


It's a State Holiday in Illinois. Banks ans such are open, but state government facilities are closed, as are state contractors.

Also, on-topic, I suspect the next car pack may be the Community's Choice Classics pack, mentioned erroneously here:

http://www.forzamotorspo...games/fh2/cars/chevrolet

So, I'd expect that if I'm right, there will be a '70 El Camino SS454 in the pack. But, it may be a more distant pack, so I could be wrong.


Half of those cars are already in the game, so with the car packs being smaller for horizon it could well be i suppose. But with how long it takes them i'd think later rather than sooner.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 3:49:59 AM(UTC)
Ok here:

- October Car Pack: October 7th 2014
- November Car Pack: November 4th 2014
- December Car Pack: December 2nd 2014
- January Car Pack: January 6th 2015
- February Car Pack: February 3rd 2015
- March Car Pack: March 3rd 2015

anything else is unannounced, hopefully there will be more than just the 6 car packs. Atleast an Expansion

Edited by user Friday, October 31, 2014 3:52:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#20 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 6:43:40 AM(UTC)
first tuesday of the month !hopefully ....
Rank: Racing Permit
#21 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 8:03:40 AM(UTC)
Well we will definitely will be getting the first clues later so hopefully there will be a release on Tuesday.

Edited by user Friday, October 31, 2014 8:19:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#22 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 4:12:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DOHC46 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Straightlaced84 Go to Quoted Post
Election Day is not a Federal holiday in the US. Banks will be open and Wall Street will be trading, it's a business day.


As why I said "some states." It's considered a state (public, civic, whatever you want to call it) holiday. I suppose being specific, people are granted time off of work to vote, but I would like to think most people just take the whole day off anyway. I wouldn't know if Washington follows it, and/or if T10 does. We may see it Tuesday, we may see it Monday, we may see it Wednesday, it could be delayed or released early for some reason other than voting. We don't know, and won't know until we're told.

On topic, I am looking forward to the next pack. Hope some of my car wishes are in there!


It's a State Holiday in Illinois. Banks ans such are open, but state government facilities are closed, as are state contractors.

Also, on-topic, I suspect the next car pack may be the Community's Choice Classics pack, mentioned erroneously here:

http://www.forzamotorspo...games/fh2/cars/chevrolet

So, I'd expect that if I'm right, there will be a '70 El Camino SS454 in the pack. But, it may be a more distant pack, so I could be wrong.


Half of those cars are already in the game, so with the car packs being smaller for horizon it could well be i suppose. But with how long it takes them i'd think later rather than sooner.


Specifically, check the entry for the '70 Chevelle and you'll see what I mean. Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Edited by user Friday, October 31, 2014 4:13:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


I drive a Mustang. Your argument is invalid.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#23 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 4:30:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DOHC46 Go to Quoted Post


Specifically, check the entry for the '70 Chevelle and you'll see what I mean. Sorry, I should have been more specific.


The Community Choice Classics Pack was a car pack for Forza 3. It included the '70 El Camino. I suspect they accidentally copied the text from way back then somehow.

My ride: 2011 Camaro SS/RS My FH4 Gallery
Rank: Racing Permit
User is suspended until 3/6/2044 4:22:35 AM(UTC)
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 1:07:36 AM(UTC)
It is 1st Tuesday of the month, is there no car pack even announced like how it was in the past?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 1:08:20 AM(UTC)
Did you read RVM? No? Well, there's your answer.

DLC expected on November 4th between 9AM and 10AM PST.
6 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error