This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
125 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:37:34 AM(UTC)
Why don't we receive unicorns as rewards on horizon and forza 4 any more?
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 3:37:12 PM(UTC)
Hi has anyone else had issue with getting there reward points for there DLC
Im now short 2 lots 140 points Total maybe short on other areas but hard to follow those.
One was Jan car pack the other Feb so been long enough for them to register.
Tag I control freak
Can Turn 10 please sort asap

Thanks
Simon
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:43:15 PM(UTC)
Going into this month I had 3/5 DLC purchased on rewards. I purchased the Feb car pack and did not receive credit. I'm new to Forza and trying to reach Tier 4, the highest I can go...I'm working my way up on the other stuff but this should have been easy points.

Please assist.

Thanks,
#29 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:53:24 PM(UTC)
Unfortunately impossible to get 8500 if you didn't do the AH on the older forzas. :(
#30 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2014 4:39:33 PM(UTC)
I don't think Forza Rewards is tracking stats correctly. I go on FM4 and check my Driver level as well as FM3 both my Drivers levels are nearly maxed out. (in FM3 I am at 50) and on FM4 I am way high like 900 something... Also, in FH, I have over 100 medals yet Forza Rewards only shows 94... while it's not much, it does depict that the rewards site isn't exactly correct... Please check out my stats. Thanks! Gamertag: Batman Fanatik Also, before some moderator starts trying to point me to the support link... been there, done that! of course, typical runaround! Just whoever runs the rewards site, check it out! Thanks!
#31 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2014 3:46:18 AM(UTC)
Are there any plans on removing the Car Broker achievement in FM2 from the Rewards system, seeing as it's unobtainable?
#32 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2014 5:08:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Slandrew Go to Quoted Post
Are there any plans on removing the Car Broker achievement in FM2 from the Rewards system, seeing as it's unobtainable?

Nope - it will just not be obtainable anymore. One of my pet hates with achievements/trophies is that online and offline should be separated.
#33 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 5:19:34 AM(UTC)
It says I have reached the max level and rewards, Will there be any more chances to receive any more reward points?
#34 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 10:41:35 AM(UTC)
Anyone else just having the rewards page only show the spinning red circle? No matter what i click on, it's always spinning. This started about a day or so ago.

later
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 12:41:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shuwa29 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else just having the rewards page only show the spinning red circle? No matter what i click on, it's always spinning. This started about a day or so ago.

later

Happened to me a while back. Problem got sorted when I pressed Ctrl+F5 (and reloaded the page with a wiped cache). It's another combination on Apple products and I don't know if you can do anything similar on portables.
#36 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 2:44:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OldSoule Go to Quoted Post
It says I have reached the max level and rewards, Will there be any more chances to receive any more reward points?

Given you have 6305 points out of the total 8500 available I would say you have a while to go yet.
I wouldn't expect anything to change otherwise until the next game is out (Horizon 2 maybe?).
#37 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 4:08:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Slandrew Go to Quoted Post

later

Happened to me a while back. Problem got sorted when I pressed Ctrl+F5 (and reloaded the page with a wiped cache). It's another combination on Apple products and I don't know if you can do anything similar on portables.

worked like a champ! thanks Slan!

later
#38 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 8:24:14 PM(UTC)
Still not fixed come on turn 10 please fix
#39 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 11:10:34 PM(UTC)
I just got my reward Cr, however never got the P1 for being Tier 5. how can i fix this? i have the cars for tiers 1-4 but not for tier 5...
#40 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:28:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Goalie freak Go to Quoted Post
I just got my reward Cr, however never got the P1 for being Tier 5. how can i fix this? i have the cars for tiers 1-4 but not for tier 5...

What Tier were you on the day Forza 5 released (November 22nd 2013)? The cars you got were based on your Tier on this date only, if you made Tier 5 after this date you don't get the P1.
#41 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:54:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LeatheryRobin39 Go to Quoted Post

Strange as I just got the Impreza in Forza 4. Don't know why but happy as Larry
. ;)
Keep it on the Black stuff.
#42 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:47:07 AM(UTC)
i dont think i have be given my feb rewards do i have to go to a different site to reedem them also i am on this site almost everyday and i post my opinions, questions and enter contest but i see people on here once and that is just to say they recieved a unicorn car and did nothing!!!! Dont get me wrong i love this site and dont get on it just to get unicorns. Dont stop doin what u guys r doin its great and informative..
#43 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:59:32 PM(UTC)

worked like a champ! thanks Slan!

later

No problems mate!
#44 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:11:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: miniw76 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LeatheryRobin39 Go to Quoted Post

Strange as I just got the Impreza in Forza 4. Don't know why but happy as Larry

. ;)

It wouldn't be from Rewards but from something else. A GWD, or a comment in an appropriate thread.

Originally Posted by: GiltNine9134 Go to Quoted Post
i dont think i have be given my feb rewards do i have to go to a different site to reedem them also i am on this site almost everyday and i post my opinions, questions and enter contest but i see people on here once and that is just to say they recieved a unicorn car and did nothing!!!! Dont get me wrong i love this site and dont get on it just to get unicorns. Dont stop doin what u guys r doin its great and informative..

You need to redeem them - the rewards link at the top of the page.
If you want a unicorn visit ManteoMax's thread at the top of the FM4 or FH forums. Plenty of info on how to get one in those threads.
#45 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 7:22:55 PM(UTC)
I am also having the problem of not receiving credit for the January and February car packs reflecting on my rewards page.
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:24:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brian1D Go to Quoted Post
I am also having the problem of not receiving credit for the January and February car packs reflecting on my rewards page.

Send an email to forzafb@microsoft.com - don't expect anything other than an auto response and it will take a while to be fixed. Make sure to include any useful info (like GT, date purchased etc). Above all - Have Patience.

Edited by user Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:25:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 9:25:54 AM(UTC)
it says it takes 48 hours for paid dlc to show up on rewards, but i bought the north america pack 4 days ago and it still isnt showing up??

#48 Posted : Saturday, March 1, 2014 1:43:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: J4K5ONxTHFC1882 Go to Quoted Post
it says it takes 48 hours for paid dlc to show up on rewards, but i bought the north america pack 4 days ago and it still isnt showing up??

Some things take longer - give a few days longer yet and if not follow the info in the post above yours, but do wait for at least a week or so for it to show up.
#49 Posted : Saturday, March 1, 2014 7:08:07 AM(UTC)
Will they ever add cars to possable rewards for forza 4 ???? thanks
#50 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2014 7:49:15 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the Unicorn Elan.
I so wanted that car.
Keep it on the Black stuff.
125 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error