3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, December 26, 2014 1:16:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dazza Flatt Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Varboss Go to Quoted Post
I like many other was stuck at 98% despite having all the perks . This is what i did to get it to unlock .

1. Delete your forza save file from console only (this will be backed up in the cloud)
2. I then disabled internet in settings so my game save wouldnt re sync with the cloud.
3. Started new game offline and went thru the intro then drove to the airport after it has told you skill points are enabled. Then i reconnected the xbox to internet so i could get achievements.(note your game wont re sync to your save on the cloud as you are in the game and not on the title screen)
4.I earnt around 4 skill points which took my 98% to 100% and achievement popped .closed game and deleted console save .
5.Reloaded the game then asked to sync to the cloud and got my progress back with this achievement now popped.

Hope this helps
P.s -it took a little while to re sync just be patient.

I can confirm this works 100% Thanks for sharing your solution mate.

thanks for confirming that but with me needing almost 20% gonna take a while

ok done this yesterday while xbox live was down , got the achievement then resynced with the cloud save when xbox live became available again, took about an hour to resync but achievement is now done :) :)
#52 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2014 2:22:55 AM(UTC)
Got all perks and achievement progress is stuck at 89%.

Can't imagine that this is a huge problem to fix...
#53 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:51:59 PM(UTC)
I have the same problem. Got all 65 points and bought all 25 perks, but the achievement progress is still 96% for more than a week. It's very frustrating.
#54 Posted : Friday, January 2, 2015 8:03:26 PM(UTC)
I am going on two months without this achievement popping.
#55 Posted : Friday, January 2, 2015 10:10:57 PM(UTC)
can't see it being fixed either
doing the work around offline (described above) might be the only choice for the achievement, just make sure you are offline and then resync to the cloud save,does take an hour or so to resync though
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2015 5:12:31 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2018 3:34:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2015 9:09:28 PM(UTC)
I like many other was stuck at 98% despite having all the perks . This is what i did to get it to unlock .

1. Delete your forza save file from console only (this will be backed up in the cloud)
2. I then disabled internet in settings so my game save wouldnt re sync with the cloud.
3. Started new game offline and went thru the intro then drove to the airport after it has told you skill points are enabled. Then i reconnected the xbox to internet so i could get achievements.(note your game wont re sync to your save on the cloud as you are in the game and not on the title screen)
4.I earnt around 4 skill points which took my 98% to 100% and achievement popped .closed game and deleted console save .
5.Reloaded the game then asked to sync to the cloud and got my progress back with this achievement now popped.

Hope this helps

I used this method (with a bit of hesitation) but it worked. I disabled internet, deleted the local save, loaded FH2, played until I could free roam, enabled internet, and went to the highway and did near miss chains until I got the achievement. Then I deleted the local save again, restarted FH2 and it took about 30 minutes to download my save from the cloud.

I agree that it was annoying and unnecessary. C'mon devs, stuff like this is easy to fix and slip in during your updates.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, January 6, 2015 12:14:39 PM(UTC)
Was hoping todays update was going to fix this :(

Do the game developers read this forum does anyone know? If so, could someone from Playground be able to give us an update. Anything would be appreciated :)

Cheers.
#59 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:22:44 PM(UTC)
Can Forza team fix the issue?
#60 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 11:05:03 AM(UTC)
I'd like to chime in and add to this.

My progress has been stuck at 77% for weeks now despite the fact that I have all 65.

Edit:

I've tried out Varboss' solution and it does work. I'm assuming the game just sends a message each time a point is earned to XBL which just tallies up the total which it keeps on its own end.

There is no risk of losing your game save when you delete it from the console (as long as you've been previously syncing your saves with XBL). Staying offline just prevents the game from redownloading the save file.

It is when you reload the game that it will prompt you whether to load your new save or restore the one from the server. Just make sure you choose the "older" save and you should be Ok. it does take a long time to sync though.

Also, thanks to Varboss for the solution.

Edited by user Saturday, January 17, 2015 4:08:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:00:51 AM(UTC)
Hello
I am trying to find out why the Stone Cold skiller Achievement has not unlocked. It shows at 81% If you look at the forza hub at this website it shows 25/25 perks. If you look at the perks in game it shows that all are completed. It wont even let me continue to build up skill points either. I know I have seen some others with this issue. Please help.

Chris

GT Chrispath1
#62 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:49:15 AM(UTC)
Hi,
There is any posibility to be patched?

Thanks
User is suspended until 6/13/2042 5:56:12 PM(UTC)
#63 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:35:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dr Prime Go to Quoted Post
Hi,
There is any posibility to be patched?

Thanks

99,9% unlikely it'll be patched.
#64 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2015 12:00:25 PM(UTC)
My achievement is also not unlocking. It says I am at 95%.
#65 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 5:28:09 AM(UTC)
Looks like I'll have to try the offline method.

Thanks a lot Turn 10! >:(
#66 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:07:25 AM(UTC)
Sorry for my English

I have 65 skill points but the achievement remains block at 98%.

Any solution?

Thanks you!!!!!
#67 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 8:52:11 AM(UTC)
#68 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2015 10:53:04 PM(UTC)
I have been stuck on 95% for over two months now. Really annoying.
Is there any other solution to this or do you have delete your profile. Can someone explain how to do this and check if you are backing up to XBL?
Do want to lose everything I have done up until now. :)
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2015 11:59:52 PM(UTC)
Very disappointed that this hasn't been resolved yet. I've had the problem for a long time and it seems I'll have to try the offline method of unlocking.
#70 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 4:57:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dazza Flatt Go to Quoted Post

Hope this helps

I can confirm this works 100% Thanks for sharing your solution mate.

thanks for confirming that but with me needing almost 20% gonna take a while

ok done this yesterday while xbox live was down , got the achievement then resynced with the cloud save when xbox live became available again, took about an hour to resync but achievement is now done :) :)

I used this get around too and can confirm it works well. Annoying that T10 don't just sort it. We pay them enough for these games!
 1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 2:28:00 PM(UTC)
So here we are 3 years later after this was found, and I had the same issue with this achievement. As others have alluded to, this achievement tracking is simple stuff in the grand scheme of things, certainly much simpler code for graphics, physics, etc.
I'm sitting on several bugged acheivements for various horizon titles. Very faulty products.

Obviously T10 has our money so no need on their part for them to fix problems with their products now. We would all need to return these products for a refund, that would be likely to Actually get action by them.
With all the very old posts on various bugged achievements that are still an issue, this is very low hanging fruit for a lawyer. Yeah you can say its just a game, but the customers all paid very real money for it.
#72 Posted : Friday, October 4, 2019 10:41:24 AM(UTC)
I have been slowly working my way through FH2 ... I have gained all the perks but have yet to unlock the Stone Cold Skill achievement.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error