This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 1:29:26 PM(UTC)
Same here .............
#27 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 12:58:20 AM(UTC)
Tried everything guys. The thing is... my last buyed perk, the one for free tranfers, doesn't even work ! I have to pay to fast travel !
I have it unlocked in the menu but It's not working. I think there's the problem.
You might have to check if your last unlocked perk is working or not...
#28 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 9:05:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EmaXXLi Go to Quoted Post
Tried everything guys. The thing is... my last buyed perk, the one for free tranfers, doesn't even work ! I have to pay to fast travel !
I have it unlocked in the menu but It's not working. I think there's the problem.

That perk gives you the ability to fast travel to any location on the map, not just the hubs. As for the achievement, it took me horsing around in a V8 swapped, AWD Focus to unlock it with one ridiculously big chain. I seriously think it was close to 500,000.
#29 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 11:06:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Richard Nixon I Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EmaXXLi Go to Quoted Post

That perk gives you the ability to fast travel to any location on the map, not just the hubs.

I don't know If you got my point... I have all the perks unlocked but this one refuses to work even If purchased. It was the last one I purchased. Now the achievement is stuck at 98%.
I think the problem lies in this point :(
#30 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2014 12:13:30 PM(UTC)
My problem is the achievelent for the 65 skill point, iff i look at the achiements it is stuck at 98 %,
But iff i look at the progress in game i have unlock 65 skill points. ,
#31 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2014 3:03:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mad Max Be Go to Quoted Post
My problem is the achievelent for the 65 skill point, iff i look at the achiements it is stuck at 98 %,
But iff i look at the progress in game i have unlock 65 skill points. ,

Yup. Same here :(

I hope they are reading this and That they will fix it ASAP :(
#32 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2014 9:15:37 AM(UTC)
Achievement still not unlocking, and it's now been weeks :/
 5 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2014 3:56:47 PM(UTC)
I like many other was stuck at 98% despite having all the perks . This is what i did to get it to unlock .

1. Delete your forza save file from console only (this will be backed up in the cloud)
2. I then disabled internet in settings so my game save wouldnt re sync with the cloud.
3. Started new game offline and went thru the intro then drove to the airport after it has told you skill points are enabled. Then i reconnected the xbox to internet so i could get achievements.(note your game wont re sync to your save on the cloud as you are in the game and not on the title screen)
4.I earnt around 4 skill points which took my 98% to 100% and achievement popped .closed game and deleted console save .
5.Reloaded the game then asked to sync to the cloud and got my progress back with this achievement now popped.

Hope this helps
P.s -it took a little while to re sync just be patient.
#34 Posted : Sunday, November 9, 2014 3:23:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
This is a frequent xbox live issue. You need to be online and xbox live working perfectly for achievements to pop.

The usual issue with this is whenever there is a service alert listed here http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status that mentions anything about gaming or social then achievement issues can arise.

What then may happen is in game it appears you have fulfilled the achievement, sometimes your achievement tracker may say 100% sometimes not. If this issue arises and is due to xbox live issues the achievement often pops up to 48 hours later. Just be patient and do not take any abnormal steps to get the achievement.

It's frustrating to have all the skill points and not see this achievement pop, yet I have now gotten the achievements "Horizon Fan" and "Gold Wristband." It's like if it works for other achievements why not this one?
#35 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:11:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Varboss Go to Quoted Post
I like many other was stuck at 98% despite having all the perks . This is what i did to get it to unlock .

1. Delete your forza save file from console only (this will be backed up in the cloud)
2. I then disabled internet in settings so my game save wouldnt re sync with the cloud.
3. Started new game offline and went thru the intro then drove to the airport after it has told you skill points are enabled. Then i reconnected the xbox to internet so i could get achievements.(note your game wont re sync to your save on the cloud as you are in the game and not on the title screen)
4.I earnt around 4 skill points which took my 98% to 100% and achievement popped .closed game and deleted console save .
5.Reloaded the game then asked to sync to the cloud and got my progress back with this achievement now popped.

Hope this helps

Thanks for this tip man, but I'm afraid to do this in any case :(
They HAVE TO fix this !
#36 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:25:09 AM(UTC)
Well I know yesterday there was a problem with achievements all of mine were reset to 0% and a achievement I was soposed to get didn't pop. Called my friend and he said the same all of his had been reset. Turned on my xbox this morning and there all back but my progress on my achievement is where it was before, so when it wasn't working my achievements wasn't adding them up so I have to do the showdown ones again. Fixed now though
#37 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:07:49 AM(UTC)
first issue i've had with this game, stuck on 81% even though i've got all 65 skill points
#38 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 12:13:07 PM(UTC)

Hope this helps

Any idea if this solution works for the car meet up bug??
#39 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 5:08:27 PM(UTC)
mine popped up on the screen 2 days after the fact...
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 3:04:48 PM(UTC)

Hope this helps

I can confirm this works 100% Thanks for sharing your solution mate.
#41 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 12:23:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dazza Flatt Go to Quoted Post

Hope this helps

I can confirm this works 100% Thanks for sharing your solution mate.

thanks for confirming that but with me needing almost 20% gonna take a while
#42 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:29:52 AM(UTC)
Mine did this yesterday stuck on 98% please fix this
#43 Posted : Monday, December 1, 2014 1:20:09 PM(UTC)
Np glad it helped you .i spent a while trying to think of ways to get it to pop. I know its long winded but i think thats gonna be how to unlock it
#44 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 3:38:01 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Wednesday, December 3, 2014 3:20:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#45 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 3:40:54 AM(UTC)
on that go offline, delete things, then quickly go back online

i dont want to do that

why should i have to fiddle so much just to get the basic things that should come with the game?
Im not doing that.

The makers need to fix their game. Im not gonna accommodate them for being lazy.
#46 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2014 6:18:01 AM(UTC)
pleas fix guys
#47 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 12:30:50 AM(UTC)
I'm at 60% for the 'cheevo, yet I have the perks unlocked. The latter is reflecting in Forza Rewards. Any peep from T10/Playground?
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2014 2:58:58 AM(UTC)
It has been well over a month now that I have waited quietly for the Stone Cold Skiller achievement to pop. I have 67 skill points and unlocked all the perks and the achievement itself says I am only 60% done, even though the description says "earn 65 points."

I have read how it would pop after a week, so I waited. I read how Xbox Live was having problems, so I waited. I saw that patches were coming, so I waited. It has now been well over a month since I got to 67 skill points and unlocked the last perk, at this point I'm starting to push 2 months. Can someone from Turn 10, Playground Games or even Sumo Digital please tell me why this achievement still hasn't popped? I'm on the Xbox One, everything is up to date. I even had a the Xbox Tweet-Fleet help me with a Kinect problem that made sure my Xbox One was up to date in that time. What the heck guys... gals... somebody, and no I do not want to delete my save and start over as some have pointed out to do, I am WAY to deep in my game at this point.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 24, 2015 2:33:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2014 5:36:33 AM(UTC)
i'm over 70% all perk's unlocked but still NO achievement.......................................
#50 Posted : Monday, December 22, 2014 10:40:11 AM(UTC)
I'm stuck on 80%. This is really poor frankly. Apart from leaving 1 star reviews, I feel like there's not much else I can do about it. They obviously don't care.
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error