2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 9:28:47 AM(UTC)
Roush Performance

Now racing and painting under a new gamertag: BIGJONUSA

(Formerly Revelation 3 11)

CLICK HERE FORZA 5 GALLERY (Xbox One)

Check storefronts in Forza 4 (Xbox 360) and Forza Horizon 1 (Xbox 360) for a large variety of Roush designs!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 28, 2014 7:21:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza 4 | Forza 5 | Forza Horizon 1 | Forza Horizon 2 | Roush Designs (Click Here)

#2 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 9:34:32 AM(UTC)
Roush P51B Mustang (Custom Edition)

2008 Roush 427R Trak Pak Mustang

Black w/ Red Crush Graphics

Performance White w/ Midnight Black Graphics

Black w/ Gray Sky Graphics

Burnt Orange w/ Midnight Black Graphics

Red Crush w/ Midnight Black Graphics

Roush Ford GT 600 RE

Roush Ford GT 600 RE Revelation 3 11 Design

2015 Roush RS2 Mustang Black w/ red graphics

2015 Roush RS2 Mustang Black w/ red Revelation 3 11 Design

Edited by user Tuesday, October 28, 2014 7:20:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza 4 | Forza 5 | Forza Horizon 1 | Forza Horizon 2 | Roush Designs (Click Here)

#3 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 5:34:57 PM(UTC)
I remember all your Mustang works on previous Forza titles. Great work! My work is about 1 mile away from the square block in Livonia, MI that Jack Roush pretty much owns with a lot of his R&D facilities for non-NASCAR works. We sell them a lot of steel and mechanical plastic, so it's great seeing detailed versions of his cars available on the sharefront!
#4 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 7:33:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STANMAN911 Go to Quoted Post
I remember all your Mustang works on previous Forza titles. Great work! My work is about 1 mile away from the square block in Livonia, MI that Jack Roush pretty much owns with a lot of his R&D facilities for non-NASCAR works. We sell them a lot of steel and mechanical plastic, so it's great seeing detailed versions of his cars available on the sharefront!

Thanks man, appreciate your comment!

That is pretty cool! I personally met Jack at a Roush Road Crew event. Probably one of the most low key genuine person I have ever met. He patiently took a picture and signed every Mustang that was there.

With this post I'm also revealing the Roush Ford GT 600 RE with a little bit more modern updates (see second post). Now shared.

#5 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:20:40 PM(UTC)
Good looking stuff, that being said I would avoid the stock font. Other than that nice work. The designs are clean. Keep it up.

Click Signature For FM7 Paint Catalogue
#6 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 6:10:34 PM(UTC)
WIP... First time creating the Roush 427R Trak Pak and bringing it to life in Forza 100% custom. This is a very early start. Feedback welcome :)

#7 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 7:12:28 PM(UTC)
Looks pretty good but the font could be better.

#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:22:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ace Ventura PI Go to Quoted Post
Looks pretty good but the font could be better.

The 427?

#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:56:28 AM(UTC)
Good looking stuff, that being said I would avoid the stock font. Other than that nice work. The designs are clean. Keep it up.

I normally never use stock font.

#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:08:35 PM(UTC)
I think I may know what ace is referring to, the 427 seems to be parallel with the stripe on the real car, it doesn't look like yours is, or maybe it's just not skewed enough? I can't tell without knowing the skew. Looks good so far though. Good luck with the trak pak font!
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 4:28:06 PM(UTC)
Yes, the font is not quite skewed enough and it looks like there are some joints in the letters that could be smoothed out.

#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:51:16 PM(UTC)

Thank you for the feedback. Here is an updated and most recent wip. I have slanted the 427 quite a bit.

Regarding the jaggy edges, after loading in a vinyl group created using the vinyl creator and resizing to the desired size the game does not seem to keep the same resolution. I know I am not the only facing this issue, however a clean vinyl at normal size does not look the same when resized to 25% of its original size. FH2 is the only game so far out of the series for me with this type of issue. Frustrating :)

#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2014 8:09:40 PM(UTC)

Right side is pretty much done. Feedback welcome.

Now the dreaded left side :)

#14 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 4:06:29 AM(UTC)
That looks much better mate, keep it up.

#15 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:48:19 AM(UTC)
Haha! I know what you mean, I hate having to reverse the rotation and skew for the opposite side! Getting ready to do that myself tonight on a paint.

Looks great though man, you gonna offer custom colors?
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:46:10 PM(UTC)
@Ace ty sir!

@Stanman sure, what color combo you after?

#17 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:00:06 PM(UTC)
I think that burnt orange and black, like what's on the boss 302 would look killer.
#18 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:25:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STANMAN911 Go to Quoted Post
I think that burnt orange and black, like what's on the boss 302 would look killer.

When I'm finished I will add that color combo to the share list!

#19 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:27:08 PM(UTC)

The left side is coming along nicely. This was my progression tonight. I should have this done by this weekend.

Edited by user Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:28:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 2:21:49 PM(UTC)
Nice, looking real nice so far.

#21 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 7:26:20 AM(UTC)
Get ready to own one of fastest track ready Mustangs ever produced by Roush Engineering, the Roush 427R Trak Pak Mustang. Each personalized with Jack Roush's signature.

Finalizing a few details and it should be live by this evening. I will post all of the color combos later today. However, below is the classic white and black version almost complete.

Edited by user Monday, October 20, 2014 7:27:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 3:24:47 PM(UTC)
Looking good mate, I know that I have a Mustang to buy.

#23 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 7:37:56 PM(UTC)
Looking good mate, I know that I have a Mustang to buy.

Thank you!

#24 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 7:47:10 PM(UTC)
Feast your eyes on 7 beautiful Roush Trak Pak colors, now shared. Please rate this design if you pick it up. Over 6k layers.

Black w/ Red Crush Graphics

Ocean Blue w/ Midnight Black Graphics

Performance White w/ Midnight Black Graphics

Black w/ Gray Sky Graphics

Vapor w/ Midnight Black Graphics

Burnt Orange w/ Midnight Black Graphics

Red Crush w/ Midnight Black Graphics

Edited by user Tuesday, October 21, 2014 7:43:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:21:38 PM(UTC)
Looks good mate but if this took over 6k layers you could really stand to brush up on your painting. Try to reduce the amount of layers you use, when doing more complex designs this will really kill you. Also for future reference, more layers does not necessarily equate to a better design.

2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error