This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:38:07 AM(UTC)
Hiyas. I am a lousy tuner. I have 2 cars that I think should be considerably faster than they are:

1) Ferrari F312-SP
R3 class
800 index
444 HP, 1444 lbs
car has stock parts I think:
tires: 240 front, 355 rear

2) Ferrari F333
R1 class
998 index
car is stock except for smaller restricotr plate giving 737 HP, 1951 lbs

Anyone have a tune they can sell for either of these so I can see how far off I am. I would hate to have to start blaming my driving for my slow lap times :)
Seriously I am driving these cars to the adhesion limits (feels like it anyway).

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:29:32 PM(UTC)
Neither of those cars are very easy to drive. The 312 P is very strange and requires some very fine tuning to make feel right. It also has rims that add weight so you can add 2 extra rear tire widths, so it's not quite stock. Asanti or equivalent weight rims are what work best. As for the F333 SP, it has an odd understeer problem that turns into oversteer when pushed too hard... It almost feels like the AWD P1 car, if that makes sense. Try some setups off the storefront first and see how you like those if you haven't already.
#3 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 1:16:12 PM(UTC)
I found a tune for the F333 here. It was 1/2 the springs and shocks. I picked up 1 second. Thought it would be more. Problem buying tunes is it says mt save file is corrupt and I should delete it. Know what happens when I did that? Lost career, cars, everything.
#4 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 3:08:46 PM(UTC)
I think just all the tunes and liveries you have saved. I had my save replay corrupt. All I lost was the replays I had saved.

Notification

Icon
Error