5 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:55:24 PM(UTC)
Prior to car pack today I had completed the 238 car Horizon Promo photos. Just took photos of the new DLC and now in the Horizon Promo progress it's showing a 370z with a G-Shock livery and is a different car. Anyone know where you get the car from? Have I missed something?
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:15:05 PM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:23:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: random russ 123 Go to Quoted Post
Prior to car pack today I had completed the 238 car Horizon Promo photos. Just took photos of the new DLC and now in the Horizon Promo progress it's showing a 370z with a G-Shock livery and is a different car. Anyone know where you get the car from? Have I missed something?

I'm currently at 245/260 photo promo. The Gshock 370z was seen driving around Nice when I snapped the picture.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:52:45 PM(UTC)
I'll check the link out, if not I'll be hanging around Nice for a while!
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:05:35 PM(UTC)
Just got a photo of it on the start line of the Saint-Martin Sports Car Cross Country race. I've uploaded it to the storefront if anyone wants a look.

Definitely curious about this one :)
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:05:47 PM(UTC)
Aw bummer, US-only.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:22:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:05:08 PM(UTC)

Here is a photo of the livery -

#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:12:59 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the pic of it. I'll have to keep an eye out.

My ride: 2011 Camaro SS/RS My FH4 Gallery
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:25:42 PM(UTC)
So, after downloading the update today, a new car appeared in my Horizon Promo list, and I have actually photographed it so I know it's around, and that car is the Nissan G-Shock 370Z. I looked through ManteoMax's DLC thread and haven't seen the car on any of his lists, and it wasn't in the Horizon Promo this morning so I'm curious: how do you get this car?

I understand that it's more likely than not just a paint job on the in-game 370Z but I rather like the paint job. Maybe a skilled painter will make a replica. Back on topic though; if you know how to get this car, please post here.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:11:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:10:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fastford16 Go to Quoted Post
http://www.gshock.com/sweepstakes/forza_horizon_2

Possibly part of this contest?

That link doesn't have anything regarding the car in it, and I filled out the information and did not receive an e-mail or anything such with a code for the car....
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:22:47 PM(UTC)
SADLY I AM NOT 18 SO I CANT FILL IT OUT ALL I REALLY WANTS IS THE WATCH THOUGH
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:30:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: fastford16 Go to Quoted Post
http://www.gshock.com/sweepstakes/forza_horizon_2

Possibly part of this contest?

That link doesn't have anything regarding the car in it, and I filled out the information and did not receive an e-mail or anything such with a code for the car....

Yeah, that's what I was hoping would happen - like a couple cars we got in the first Horizon. ManteoMax will probably find something about it, he's good at that stuff. :)

#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:47:02 AM(UTC)
Thanks for posting the pic, Nights Viper. I don't plan on actively chasing this one down, so having the pic will help me ID it if/when a Drivatar spawns with it.

I drive a Mustang. Your argument is invalid.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:48:55 AM(UTC)
i've seen few ones driving around when i was crusing with my jag f-type R and luckly i was able to get the G-shock, i don't remember how i got it but i think it was from a Wheelspin prize, few people have it, just keep playing and maybe you will be lucky :)
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:42:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VibSnow Go to Quoted Post
i've seen few ones driving around when i was crusing with my jag f-type R and luckly i was able to get the G-shock, i don't remember how i got it but i think it was from a Wheelspin prize, few people have it, just keep playing and maybe you will be lucky :)

There's a chance, I have around 70 spins waiting as soon as I get vip. I'll let you know if I get one from a wheel spin.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:43:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:24:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VibSnow Go to Quoted Post

There's a chance, I have around 70 spins waiting as soon as I get vip. I'll let you know if I get one from a wheel spin.

Don't get your hopes up; I just got 3 cars from wheelspins and all were already in my garage. You still have the option to get cash for them albeit about 60% of their value.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:37:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OctagonQontrol Go to Quoted Post

Don't get your hopes up; I just got 3 cars from wheelspins and all were already in my garage. You still have the option to get cash for them albeit about 60% of their value.

You get cash from removing them from the garage? I thought it just deleted them and you got nothing?

My ride: 2011 Camaro SS/RS My FH4 Gallery
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:38:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CamaroGuy96 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OctagonQontrol Go to Quoted Post

You get cash from removing them from the garage? I thought it just deleted them and you got nothing?

Please read again: a car already in your garage and if you win it again from a wheelspin, the wheelspin gives you the option to take a lump sum for it (thus not ending up with 2 identical cars in your garage).

Let's say you already own a $100,000 car and wheelspin gives it again to you, you can choose to take $60,000 instead of adding it to your garage again.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:39:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:47:25 PM(UTC)
Is this a traffic car only or will it be a promo car given out like the Rockstar and Pizza-hut cars from FH1?
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:51:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ArcticRaider Go to Quoted Post
Is this a traffic car only or will it be a promo car given out like the Rockstar and Pizza-hut cars from FH1?

Considering someone won it in a wheel spin I doubt it's traffic only. How easy it is to get is yet unknown.
#21 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 9:39:39 AM(UTC)
So I was looking through the list of cars I still need to take a picture of (All of the 3 of them), and I noticed a car I have never seen before. The 2010 Nissan G-Shock 370Z. This car is un-available in the Autoshow, no Drivatars drive it, and it has a pretty nice livery on it. It also has the DLC symbol next to it's mini-picture. This leads me to believe that this car will be a future DLC that has been put into the game prematurely. If anyone has any info on this car it'd be really helpful.

[Mod Edit - thread merged. Please remember to use Search before posting a new thread question. - MM]

Edited by user Friday, October 10, 2014 9:50:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 8:08:54 AM(UTC)
there is also a 2005 subaru legacy b4 2.0 gt but you can not buy it. any info guys?
#23 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 8:12:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CORONA ROCKS Go to Quoted Post
there is also a 2005 subaru legacy b4 2.0 gt but you can not buy it. any info guys?

The Legacy is just a "traffic" car - it's not driveable.
#24 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:14:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ArcticRaider Go to Quoted Post

Considering someone won it in a wheel spin I doubt it's traffic only. How easy it is to get is yet unknown.

I'm reporting back. Got VIP, used all 84 wheelspins that I had. I won 16 cars and not one of them was the G-SHOCK 370Z but I can't complain because some were way more expensive. I didnt' see it as the wheel spun either, but someone won it so it is on there.
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:03:31 PM(UTC)
Do we actually have any sort of confirmation that it can be won in a wheelspin? Has anyone provided the proof that he has it in his garage yet? Because if not then I would say it is just a rumour respectively misinformation.
Since T10 has not yet talked about this car shows us that the information on how to obtain this car has yet to be announced.
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error