This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
49 Pages<<46474849PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#1176 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:17:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BjoNie4x4 Go to Quoted Post
Thats a bommer i'm a little bit dissapointed about that. Is there any change for an other update for Xbox 360 or nothing at all.

I really would not be holding my breath on ANY changes to the 360 version of FH2 - and don't expect any more Forza games on the 360 either.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 11/25/2027 7:16:03 PM(UTC)
#1177 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 10:57:46 AM(UTC)
I have gone into the back part of the airport, gone into a pond, play on the railroad tracks, play some golf and note that my friend went into the storm island dlc area and got banned from the game by sumo... (the glitch was really weird because there was one part where both controllers started to rumble

I look at forza horizon 2 on 360.... then I just... ugh

I almost feel like FH2 is like windows 10. on how craftily made both are.

but I mean the game its self it good... although if you go onto sumos site and see the ad is for the version with rain and other cars that are not in the game at all... kind of false advertising?
yes it would have bean nice to put DLC and rain in the game. but come on don't just give a half baked game to a system that you have cherished for a while and then throw it away because the new thing is cooler and new.

(just saying I do like forza horizon 2 even with these problems)

(FH2 is out) APEX! APEX!

#1178 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 4:46:53 AM(UTC)
While I appreciate that the game was released for Xbox 360, I don't know whether I'm being greedy or upset for a valid reason. I understand that the last-gen console doesn't come close to nearing the hardware power of the Xbox One. I also understand that majority of people have transitioned to the new console and that the life of the Xbox 360's support will come to a demise(as with all game consoles). However, some part of me feels that more effort should have been made to let "360-only" owners of FH:2 having no support, updates, or even in-game events provided on such a platform.

I have to say, the $50 (USD) starting price of Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox 360 had caused me to wonder. I do not currently own an Xbox One, but that doesn't mean I don't support, agree with, or believe in the change. I think it's a great thing that the Xbox One and PS4 exist, as maybe perhaps the last generation game consoles are holding us back. The only thing which I'm baffled about is why important information regarding the amount of game support, features, updates, events, etc. were not made clear or even not told to us.
#1179 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 9:30:26 AM(UTC)
On My Xbox 360 I can't do the airport speed camera and I cant fast travel there. Even with the Fast Travel Anywhere Perk. Can you help me?
#1180 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 11:58:40 AM(UTC)
There is no airport speed camera on the 360 version.
My biggest fear is that if something happens to me, my wife will sell my race car for what I told her I have in it.
#1181 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 1:49:22 PM(UTC)
I would like to see a classic british sport cars dlc

Triumph: Spitfire/Gt6, Tr6 and more...

MG: MGA, MGB, MG Midget

Morgan

Mini Cooper (1983 style)

Austin

1 user liked this post.
#1182 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 1:28:00 PM(UTC)
Seriously T 10 ! that was a typical PD move. Not good. Not good at all.
 1 user liked this post.
#1183 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 5:19:21 PM(UTC)
fast and furious car pack for xbox 360
#1184 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 2:30:16 PM(UTC)
how about a new forza horizon game
 1 user liked this post.
#1185 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 1:26:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SmilySaturn902 Go to Quoted Post
how about a new forza horizon game

Horizon 3 should be showing up in about 12 months time - don't expect it on the 360 though.
#1186 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 8:02:21 AM(UTC)
^ After the stick the 360 version got I hope they dont make it that mistake again.

1 user liked this post.
#1187 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 11:58:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M4dd Dogg7 Go to Quoted Post
^ After the stick the 360 version got I hope they dont make it that mistake again.

Definitely agree.
#1188 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 11:08:36 AM(UTC)
We need an update for xbox 360 without the xbox one version is a complete different game we really need this update then xbox 360 fans will enjoy it. I only joined forza this year but imagine all the people that have played it from the start and now have to change over to xbox one for a good experience
#1189 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2015 6:16:31 PM(UTC)
Anyone who purchased this dilapidated game then upgraded to Xbox one should get the code for the corresponding version.
 1 user liked this post.
#1190 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2015 2:28:33 AM(UTC)
Microsoft is no longer interested in the 360, unless it brings in money. You will be forced to upgrade to the new console - that's how it is.

For me it would be enough if they would add an option for soundtuning, so that the engine noises are louder. On the xbox one-version it all can be adjust individually, so why not on the 360?
#1191 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2015 10:08:03 PM(UTC)
Edited

Edited by user Friday, August 12, 2016 1:56:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1192 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:04:25 PM(UTC)
Atleast theres one good advantage: you dont need to pay for any dlc to get all the achievments in the Xbox 360 version. You just pay $60, and you are set.
#1193 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:11:33 AM(UTC)
yaa!!!! boiyeeee
#1194 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 2:50:09 AM(UTC)
Wow, i still can't believe why they did this, This is a slap in the face to all 360 Forza fans, they where better off to cancel this version in the first place, intead, the shot themselves in the foot, and proceeded to launch the game, from another company, with bugs, no DLC, a screwed up multiplayer, missing features, unfair rewards, and they expect us to pay more for it? They must of been hitting their heads in a wall or something, my god, seriously Turn10, you where better off making the One version only, you have stained your reputation for life, and of course there isn't going to be any more forza games for 360, in fact if there will, expect it to be even worst, now explain why the Fast & Furious 360 version has the docks, and the actual game doesn't, actually the place is even more bugged the game itself, false advertisement is not the way to gain trust, you have doomed yourselves forever Turn10, they don't listen to their community, they never did, all they want is just money, they could very well of developed the game between larger periods of time and release the full game with all content they where meant to put up as DLC.
 2 users liked this post.
#1195 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 3:24:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Devil Ownpag Go to Quoted Post
Wow, i still can't believe why they did this, This is a slap in the face to all 360 Forza fans, they where better off to cancel this version in the first place, intead, the shot themselves in the foot, and proceeded to launch the game, from another company, with bugs, no DLC, a screwed up multiplayer, missing features, unfair rewards, and they expect us to pay more for it? They must of been hitting their heads in a wall or something, my god, seriously Turn10, you where better off making the One version only, you have stained your reputation for life, and of course there isn't going to be any more forza games for 360, in fact if there will, expect it to be even worst, now explain why the Fast & Furious 360 version has the docks, and the actual game doesn't, actually the place is even more bugged the game itself, false advertisement is not the way to gain trust, you have doomed yourselves forever Turn10, they don't listen to their community, they never did, all they want is just money, they could very well of developed the game between larger periods of time and release the full game with all content they where meant to put up as DLC.

They did listen - the complaints about FM5 not being available on the 360 led to this, and still people aren't happy.
#1196 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2016 12:49:05 AM(UTC)
@funky dunk 1977, What should people be happy about? That MS/T10 deigned to give 360 owners a hack job product? Should 360 customers be grateful for a game that not only doesn't improve on it's predecessor, but is actually worse in so many ways?

It's this very kind of kind of attitude that might in part help explain why PS4 currently has a nearly 2 to 1 advantage over the X1; I know it's 1 of the reasons I left for PS4 over a year ago. Just came back to check if maybe there'd been any positive developments in that time, guess not.

As currently stands, X1 is in such an unenviable position. Besides the existing sales disparity, PS4's '16 exclusive lineup honestly looks formidable, while X1's is markedly thinner. X1 had a real shot this past holiday to make up ground (PS4 exclusives were virtually non-existent), but still PS4 won handily. How to explain this? Yes, once an advantage is gained, there's a snowball effect: you go where your friends are. But might there also still be a strain of antipathy against the X1, & if so, why?

I already gave my reasons for my antipathy, & my reason for leaving, a long time ago; it's buried somewhere in this thread. But the oddest thing happened: watching X1 get used as a mop in this fashion actually made me feel bad for it. I was afterall an Xbox og/360 customer for many yrs. (I even picked up a few games I'd missed for 360 this past holiday: Rockstar Collection, Lego LOTR, Zoo Tycoon).

In practical terms, as a gamer/consumer, healthy competition is a good thing for me, for all of us. This "competition" so far has been anything but healthy, and that could bode very ill for the consumer. Sony is not my friend, just as MS isn't, they just want my money; but in order for me, for any of us to get our money's worth, these companies have to fight for it. MS hasn't been doing its part, & I'm nervous how Sony might try to exploit this advantage ($599 PS3 launch anyone?)

To this day, the only X1 exclusive I really want is still FH2, w/ maybe a long-ish gaze towards Rare Replay. Those 2 are not enough for me to buy an entire console for, & everything else is...Gears or Crackdown or Blow this or Shoot that. Give me a reason to wanna come back, don't just try to excuse the very behavior that made me, & evidently so many others, leave in droves. (Yes, I'm also looking at you Turn10. FH2 360, & some of the stunts you've tried to pull in the past with micro transactions, very poorly done)

Well, guess I'll just have to see what FH3 has to offer when it's announced later this yr. Maybe that'll be the 3rd X1 exclusive I want that tips the scale, I dunno.

P.S. If MS ever decided to revive Project Gotham Racing, that would be a very nice step in the right direction; highly compelling, at least for me, just saying ;)
#1197 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 6:29:53 AM(UTC)
Says right on the box I bought DLC. False advertising, border line fraud.
Shneeb108 / Racing SIM Tools Member
Shneeb
 1 user liked this post.
#1198 Posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2016 12:04:20 PM(UTC)
With all the complaints, who still has and plays FH2 on Xbox 360? Just curious.
Playing Forza since FM2
#1199 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2016 2:48:32 PM(UTC)
WOW !
People still on this thread complaining
18 months later after release lol
Horizon 3 will be out in about 6 months and guess what. .it will not be on the 360 at all. .not even a watered down version like this one was...what shouldnt have even been made to begin with
Time to move on

Edited by user Wednesday, March 9, 2016 3:00:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Forgot the WOW

1 user liked this post.
#1200 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2016 3:11:16 AM(UTC)
See in all honesty I think if your not planning on upgrading to a Xbox one and your not really caring then I reckon forza horizon 2 on Xbox is awesome I mean yeh iv seen and played it on the Xbox one and its amazing but either way there both great in different ways on the Xbox 360 its fun just too cruise around
49 Pages<<46474849PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error