49 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 7 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:59:49 AM(UTC)
time for PS4 and The Driveclub people !
#52 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:03:31 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (This sort of thing is entirely unnecessary and hurtful without reason)]

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:06:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

16 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:06:52 AM(UTC)
I'm sorry guys.. But this time you've really messed up.

It even says on the box-art back that Forza Horizon 2, will have Downloadable content.

This is a huge dissapointment to me and this will make alot of fans boycot Forza on the Xbox One..

I was planning on getting the Xbox One with Forza Horizon 2 next year, but I refuse to pay the full amount for this game now after this.

Sad day for your loyal fans that own an Xbox 360 and blindly bought Forza Horizon 2 for it.. Sad day indeed.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:11:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xVAULTxDWELLERx Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (This sort of thing is entirely unnecessary and hurtful without reason)]

Actualy a just watch live streem and it drives like NFS Shift.
So do not be so sure,,,

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:07:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#55 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:13:57 AM(UTC)
This is a game, right? Why do people need to get so insanely angry? They are saving you money in the long run and most cars drive the same anyway so it ain't a big loss. Put the money you save from not having DLC and selling all your Forza games, since you are "done with Forza", towards an Xbox ONE.
 7 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:28:32 AM(UTC)
Then they should've been more clearer to the Forza Horizon 2 fans for the Xbox 360 GMAC DAWG..

We don't all have 400 bucks lying around to just buy a new console.. I was happy to see the 360 get support and excited to get new cars or rewards for being loyal fans.
 8 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:36:11 AM(UTC)
It is not Next Gen issue.

FH2 is worst than FH1 so it make no sens to relese a squeel of the game when it offers less than the oryginal game. So all of complains are right and true.
 3 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:23:25 AM(UTC)
Is this legal? I mean all the trailers had x1 and x360 version at the end. I can understand the graphics, but the lack of proper online? FH1 online was fine.. I think T0 should do something because all the [Mod Edits] show the Community´s opinion.
 11 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:25:23 AM(UTC)
I love the game it is really fun! I don't like Turn10's attitude.... first they tell us there will be DLC, then they keep us in the dark for a long time and now after release they unfold their plans and give us NOTHING. Well, thank you Turn10 for your support and I really do hope that you understand that I will not support you any longer. You've just driven a potential XBox One customer away.... see you all on the PS4.
 8 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:30:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SanderGame Go to Quoted Post
Is this legal? I mean all the trailers had x1 and x360 version at the end. I can understand the graphics, but the lack of proper online? FH1 online was fine.. I think T0 should do something because all the [Mod Edits] show the Community´s opinion.

I totally agree. They have promised something and not delivered.

Very big let down from a studio from who we have come to expect the highest standards.

The biggest thing that is annoying me is that not one dev had come on to this forum to answer questions that have been asked in the past 50+ posts.

Not counting the other thousands of people who are posting all over twitter and FB.

I think that we at least deserve a proper response.
 3 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:38:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TakingDjAztec Go to Quoted Post
I'm sorry guys.. But this time you've really messed up.

It even says on the box-art back that Forza Horizon 2, will have Downloadable content.

This is a huge disappointment to me and this will make alot of fans boycot Forza on the Xbox One..

Sad day for your loyal fans that own an Xbox 360 and blindly bought Forza Horizon 2 for it.. Sad day indeed.

Very true. You buy the game on the basis of this and that. You cant wait until many have bought the game and announce that you are not going to be doing DLC for it. I for one would not have bought it, if I had known this. To be honest if you were not just in it for the money it might of saved you time and money to just no bother making this game for the 360. After all, you have no interest in it, so why should we. Time to sell FH2 and FM5 and wait patently for Project Cars who Listen/care about the community.

Originally Posted by: GMAC DAWG Go to Quoted Post
This is a game, right? Why do people need to get so insanely angry? They are saving you money in the long run and most cars drive the same anyway so it ain't a big loss. Put the money you save from not having DLC and selling all your Forza games, since you are "done with Forza", towards an Xbox ONE.

Are you an idiot? We have bought a game with the promise of DLC and whatnot, which is now not going to happen. You are right how many will now be "done with forza" which I hope, affects sales.

Is this legal? I mean all the trailers had x1 and x360 version at the end. I can understand the graphics, but the lack of proper online? FH1 online was fine.. I think T10 should do something because all the [Forums?] show the Community´s opinion.

I hope it is, would be nice to see someone take action on it...

Not to mention the lack of forza rewards points. Feel like I've totally wasted 8hrs playing it on 360 when, if we'd be informed (there it is again), id of got it on XB1

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:42:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

27 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:41:53 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 have always tried to be loyal to their fanbase, you gave us everything we asked for on FM4, and tried your best with 5 and i can understand why certain features and cars were not included. However, the fact Turn 10 no longer consider 360 users as loyal is a sad fact. Some of us cannot afford the new console, we should not be alienated as a result. The previous gen is stayed used, is still popular as proven by the likes of Bungie. I hope, Turn 10, that you reconsider your views, just look at the amount of negativity in response to your (LATE!) announcement. Hushing those who are even merely alluding to profanity is just further proof that you know you are in the wrong. Even if DLC is late compared to the One, you will bring your fanbase back, I'm sure the loyal ones among us will forgive you in time. You made the effort of bringing in another studio to have the game available to the 360 players, but not supporting it is a bad move. Its a kick in the particulars to us and the staff that worked hard on the game.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:56:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:43:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShaggyA7X Go to Quoted Post
Turn 10 have always tried to be loyal to their fanbase, you gave us everything we asked for on FM4, and tried your best with 5 and i can understand why certain features and cars were not included. However, the fact Turn 10 no longer consider 360 users as loyal is a sad fact. Some of us cannot afford the new console, we should not be alienated as a result. The previous gen is stayed used, is still popular as proven by the likes of Bungie. I hope, Turn 10, that you reconsider your views, just look at the amount of negativity in response to your (LATE!) announcement. Hushing those who are even merely alluding to profanity is just further proof that you know you are in the wrong. Even if DLC is late compared to the One, you will bring your fanbase back, I'm sure the loyal ones among us will forgive you in time. You made the effort of bringing in another studio to have the 360 available to the 360 players, but not supporting it is a bad move. Its a kick in the particulars to us and the staff that worked hard on the game.

Well said Sir!

5 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:45:09 AM(UTC)

Technically false advertising. Not sure on the laws in the US but that is grounds for a lawsuit in the UK. Should have seen this, its brought to light a very good point.

8 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:46:54 AM(UTC)
I think many people have now learned their lesson not to trust these guys. Unless Forza Motorsport 6 is an absolute world beater of an all time game, there is no way even a fraction of potential customers (and all those they can talk to on their own!) ever come back to the franchise. One thing is for certain, we now know not to waste our time with "Day One" editions, car passes, VIP and the like, and above all it only sets you up in the end to pre-order. I am absolutely thankful that I didn't pay a dime of my own money for this game or I would be genuinely heated about the whole experience. Your post pretty much saying "We released the game and now support is over, have a nice day" had a most predictable response from the community. Even people I know IRL who own the Xbox One are shocked by this behavior.

-k
 20 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:03:11 AM(UTC)
I'm playing Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox One and enjoy every second of it but I honestly can't believe how you guys are treating your Xbox 360 user base right now.
I don't see any reason why things as gift cars and credits through Forza rewards can't be done for the Xbox 360 version.
Same goes for rewards points, as far as I know every action item on the FH2 section can be done on the 360 version, so why not include it?
Only reason I can think of would be tracking problems if someone has both versions of the game, however forcing them to decide which version to track should do the trick.

And DLC? Seriously? Not even DLC?
You already know how to downgrade the car models to make them work on the 360 version, so where's the problem?
Does the Xbox One need promotion so badly that you'd risk disgruntling a user base 10+ times the size?

We Xbox One owners already have the superior version of the game.
It seems like all this is done to force it being even more superior? Why?

I hope you guys realize that treating your (last-gen) customers like that, you might be shooting yourselves in the foot in the long run.

You made changes in the past, you'd be better off reconsidering this and give 360 owners the same treatment as the One owners get.

Just my two cents.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:04:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:18:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SirLugash Go to Quoted Post

I think this is exactly why they done this, showing 360 owners what they are missing out on by not owning a X1. The worst part is they used your(360 owners) loyalty against you.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:19:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Thrustmaster TX on a homemade wooden frame on Xbox one

40" Samsung TV on a Slider to adjust for using dash view

8 users liked this post.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:24:50 AM(UTC)
Okay, so the 360 version of FH2 is just a Lite / Prologue / Demo version...
Why do you want us to pay for it like it was a real game?
I'm quite disappointed ... that's just greedy.
 8 users liked this post.
#69 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:26:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deeps again Go to Quoted Post

I think this is exactly why they done this, showing 360 owners what they are missing out on by not owning a X1. The worst part is they used your(360 owners) loyalty against you.

That's a very bad way to do it though.
The difference in graphics is reason enough to get it on the One in my opinion (also add missing stuff like parts of the map, radio stations, cars, etc), even though I understand that many aren't ready to several hundred bucks just to experience it that way.
But this is just cheap.
Especially the whole Forza Rewards stuff that's not happening there.
They want loyalty from their fans but won't appreciate their loyalty through the Rewards program...
 9 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:27:08 AM(UTC)
No DLC I can understand, but no Rewards might just be going to far! I have Xbox One so I will not be affected, but T-10's decision gives a bad taste in my mouth, I really feel for you guys :(
Sorry for my bad English
 1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:45:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deeps again Go to Quoted Post

That's a very bad way to do it though.
The difference in graphics is reason enough to get it on the One in my opinion (also add missing stuff like parts of the map, radio stations, cars, etc), even though I understand that many aren't ready to several hundred bucks just to experience it that way.
But this is just cheap.
Especially the whole Forza Rewards stuff that's not happening there.
They want loyalty from their fans but won't appreciate their loyalty through the Rewards program...

its all business thou

I don't have a X1 and I only rented FH2, for me all the signs were there not to buy it. I 'm a cheap guy thou the only thing I'm loyal to is my bank acct.

Thrustmaster TX on a homemade wooden frame on Xbox one

40" Samsung TV on a Slider to adjust for using dash view

1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:48:15 AM(UTC)
will there be season pass/vip for x360
 7 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:49:51 AM(UTC)
Thanks for screwing us 360 owners Take 10! Really nice [Mod Edit - profanity is not allowed - MM] instead of a thank you.

Nice to see how we get treated for being loyal to you. I have spend money on limited editions, took some days of on release dates to play the earlier Forza's, could not wait to hear everything about Forza as soon as there was news [Mod Edit - profanity is not allowed - MM]
The 360 version is just like showing a kid some candy and then say they can't have it.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:06:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:50:03 AM(UTC)
I tried to call Sumo to see if they plan on future support or updates for Horizon 2 but got an error message saying long distance international dialing is not available on my cell plan. If anyone else would like to inquire of them, their number is listed here: http://www.sumo-digital.com/contact/

I'm interested in seeing what the response would be. Thank you if you do.

-k
#75 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:51:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Carz x Trainz Go to Quoted Post
will there be season pass/vip for x360

Um no.... If there's no DLC, there can be no season pass. Besides, why would you ever buy a season pass? You save what, $5 over buying all of the packs. If for some weird reason you ever want to buy DLC, and typically cars are all that are offered, you would be best served by waiting to see what the packs have. On top of this, only the XB1 has DLC at all.

-k
49 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error