9 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:08:39 AM(UTC)
Nothing wrong with Clios :D! The 93 williams is reminder enough of my own car lol, but the new one is pretty boss too.

I would like to see some more "never before seen" cars in the 5 packs...suck as like, oh I dunno, a vauxhall omega, or a 90's Vectra, or some more classic fords such as the Old 90's feista and even a Ford HOTROD would be sweet!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:13:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:10:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hot Gemma Go to Quoted Post
Its normally after 6pm gmt (UK)

That's a bummer. On. Just have to wait 2 hours. Who's on it now. Bored not talking to anyone??

Hammer tag.

The grimeking13
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:12:21 AM(UTC)
I still can't find anywhere to get the pack? It's not in the marketplace?

Edit: I realize now that it'll be out later in the day. Damn, I woke up early to drive the Jag.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:18:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

🇨🇦
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:12:26 AM(UTC)
Ill add ya dude, got no mic tho lol but could use people to play against!
#55 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:13:00 AM(UTC)
So it'll be out approx 2 PM EST?
#56 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:13:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MemoryKillGG Go to Quoted Post
Ill add ya dude, got no mic tho lol but could use people to play against!

Ok pal sweet.
#57 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:15:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: darkmirage42 Go to Quoted Post
So it'll be out approx 2 PM EST?

Yeah that's right I think?
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:25:20 AM(UTC)
No idea.

Usually "releases" on Steam are around 6pm UK time, so that's what i'm guessing for X1 content, so another 90mins...wish it was more universal, but hey, can't complain really at least it's not at like 5am tomorrow morning!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:26:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:31:13 AM(UTC)
No idea.

Usually "releases" on Steam are around 6pm UK time, so that's what i'm guessing for X1 content, so another 90mins...wish it was more universal, but hey, can't complain really at least it's not at like 5am tomorrow morning!

That would make me go crazy. I was mad enough waiting to get it and for it to come out.
#60 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:33:33 AM(UTC)
Who thinks they should make an album with all the tunes of hospital radio.??
#61 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:37:26 AM(UTC)
Nothing wrong with Clios :D! The 93 williams is reminder enough of my own car lol, but the new one is pretty boss too.

I would like to see some more "never before seen" cars in the 5 packs...suck as like, oh I dunno, a vauxhall omega, or a 90's Vectra, or some more classic fords such as the Old 90's feista and even a Ford HOTROD would be sweet!

Mk4 XR3i/RS Turbo or Series 1 RS Turbo.
 2 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:41:43 AM(UTC)
If you insist on turning this into a wishlist, you know that the end result will be a locked thread and some possible holidays from the forum.

✔ Verified Moderator

1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:52:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: x Re1eNt1e5s x Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: englishcowboy81 Go to Quoted Post
Be nice if this is on the 360 but wont hold my breath taking this as a "you on a 360? Your not allowed it coz your to tight to by the new console" from turn 10. Note for admin/turn10/playground games/sumo digital i gonna keep posting comments like this till you show some love and give us something on the 360

real mature...

Maybe not mature in the way he put it, but he's absolutely in the right. For the time being, at least. Especially when you consider that one of the cars that was originally "unique to the 360 version", well, isn't anymore (how long did that last post-release? About three days?).

As for the pack; pretty cool, as long as they get the F-Type's sound right. Yes, it may not have the same report as the V6 S, but I've driven both, and the R is completely bonkers, what with that short wheelbase and all. It's the car I'd want in a video game with no limitations. A little much IRL for me and most of my colleagues, though.

Wonder if there'll be some cool off-road kits for the Jeep? I know it's pretty much a tarmac-bound muscle car and all (drives nearly like one, too), but would be cool to get some spotlights, cut fenders, etc.

E28 M5; it's an E28 M5. 'nuff said.

The two hot hatches: OK, but you've already got the Ultimate Hot Hatch in the Clio Williams, so there you go. I'm sure some cultists are gonna LOVE that Scirocco, though.

Maserati 300S: Cool for cruising the shoreline, that's for sure.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:58:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:07:59 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I am a car pass subscriber and was wondering where/how do you add the Mobil 1 car pack to your game?? The closest I seem to get is watching the video on Forza Hub... I mean, we are the 7th right?

Thanks!
#65 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:09:11 AM(UTC)
Is there a specific reason why it's called the Mobil 1 Car Pack? When i first saw the announcement I assumed it was going to have a Nascar in it or the NSX racing car or something like the 1996 Porsche 911 GT1 Mobil 1...not that I'm let down, not at all, just curious...

#66 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:10:11 AM(UTC)
wow, careful....

Originally Posted by: Hieronymus1967 Go to Quoted Post
If you insist on turning this into a wishlist, you know that the end result will be a locked thread and some possible holidays from the forum.

I understand that threads get locked when they turn into wishlists, but threatening people that they might get banned for THAT (even temporarily)?!? Seriously, thats a No-Go for any Forum Mod. Dont forget, these people are no trolls per se, they are loyal customers and just express their excitement about FH2, even if in a slightly weird way....

After all the issues around the release of FH2 i would expect a bit more "instinctive feel" from some mods in here

Just my two cent, and now back to topic
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:10:53 AM(UTC)
6pm-8pm is usually when it's out in the UK. Cannot wait!
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:11:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: x Re1eNt1e5s x Go to Quoted Post
Be nice if this is on the 360 but wont hold my breath taking this as a "you on a 360? Your not allowed it coz your to tight to by the new console" from turn 10. Note for admin/turn10/playground games/sumo digital i gonna keep posting comments like this till you show some love and give us something on the 360

real mature...

Maybe not mature in the way he put it, but he's absolutely in the right. For the time being, at least. Especially when you consider that one of the cars that was originally "unique to the 360 version", well, isn't anymore (how long did that last post-release? About three days?).

As for the pack; pretty cool, as long as they get the F-Type's sound right. Yes, it may not have the same report as the V6 S, but I've driven both, and the R is completely bonkers, what with that short wheelbase and all. It's the car I'd want in a video game with no limitations. A little much IRL for me and most of my colleagues, though.

Wonder if there'll be some cool off-road kits for the Jeep? I know it's pretty much a tarmac-bound muscle car and all (drives nearly like one, too), but would be cool to get some spotlights, cut fenders, etc.

E28 M5; it's an E28 M5. 'nuff said.

The two hot hatches: OK, but you've already got the Ultimate Hot Hatch in the Clio Williams, so there you go. I'm sure some cultists are gonna LOVE that Scirocco, though.

Maserati 300S: Cool for cruising the shoreline, that's for sure.

#holdshandup i was head over heels when i saw the scirocco. I know me comment a bit shock and awe but noone is listening to the quite comments so lets shout loud
#69 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:14:15 AM(UTC)
Ready for that Srt jeep... Gonna be a monster.... The jag looks nice it will look great next to my other one sitting in my garage....
#70 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:19:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WoozieWoo Go to Quoted Post
wow, careful....

I understand that threads get locked when they turn into wishlists, but threatening people that they might get banned for THAT (even temporarily)?!? Seriously, thats a No-Go for any Forum Mod. Dont forget, these people are no trolls per se, they are loyal customers and just express their excitement about FH2, even if in a slightly weird way....

After all the issues around the release of FH2 i would expect a bit more "instinctive feel" from some mods in here

Look at his display picture, is that a glass eye? What I don't get is, people can argue and not get a warning, but I add onto someone else's post and get what you just said. Anyway, that new Clio looks cool, same car i'll be taking my test in soon, just not the "RS" model we're getting, obviously lol.
 4 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:31:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WoozieWoo Go to Quoted Post
wow, careful....

My apologies, should you have questions about moderation policy on this forum, you are welcome to contact Turn 10 at their email address, forzafb@microsoft.com, with your concerns. Discussions of moderation policy are not permitted on the forums directly.

That said, it's a warning, not a threat. It's a warning to those that clearly know better and still persist in doing precisely what they know will result in getting someone else's thread locked. I would consider such deliberate attempts to be trolling and more than worthy of a small vacation.

As for instinctive feel, the sheer number of negative threads and posts that have appeared on the forum testify to the fact that we moderators have been very understanding of the disappointment many posters feel and wish to express. It's rarely if ever the content of a post that gets the poster in trouble, it is almost always the manner in which they choose to express themselves on the forums that leads to disciplinary action.

✔ Verified Moderator

1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:51:21 AM(UTC)

#holdshandup i was head over heels when i saw the scirocco. I know me comment a bit shock and awe but noone is listening to the quite comments so lets shout loud

Ummmmm....what?

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:15:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#73 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:12:05 AM(UTC)
It's available in french Store here ( https://store.xbox.com/f...1-4817-9203-09a247149647 ) and i guess in other stores too (i've searched for "Mobil 1").
KudosPrime.com
#74 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:18:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

Ummmmm....what?

Just nod.

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#75 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:20:02 AM(UTC)
I have access to the pack for £3.99, but I have the season pass. Should I just wait to avoid spending da monies?

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
9 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error