9 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:21:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: englishcowboy81 Go to Quoted Post
Be nice if this is on the 360 but wont hold my breath taking this as a "you on a 360? Your not allowed it coz your to tight to by the new console" from turn 10. Note for admin/turn10/playground games/sumo digital i gonna keep posting comments like this till you show some love and give us something on the 360

Wasnt the 360 version made by a different developer than the One version? Wouldn't that mean that our car packs wouldn't be compatible with the 360 version?
 17 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:29:34 PM(UTC)
Xbox One users complain that they're being ripped off by week one DLC.

Xbox 360 users complain that they're being ignored by not getting week one DLC.

Gamer logic. :P
#28 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:41:23 PM(UTC)
This is great news! Is this the October dlc or an extra??
E30
#29 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:42:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: x Re1eNt1e5s x Go to Quoted Post
Be nice if this is on the 360 but wont hold my breath taking this as a "you on a 360? Your not allowed it coz your to tight to by the new console" from turn 10. Note for admin/turn10/playground games/sumo digital i gonna keep posting comments like this till you show some love and give us something on the 360

real mature...

Someone threw their toys out of the pram huh?
 8 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:44:32 PM(UTC)
Those complaining, you obviously have no idea about licensing. Just because they have permission to include the cars on xbox one does not mean they also have permission to have those cars on xbox 360. Probably the opposite a lot of the time. Car companies want their cars to look the best they can, to draw people towards their brand. So they might not even want their cars on last gen now they look so much better on the Xbox One. THat is just one of dozens of ways car companies take it out of Microsoft's hands. So before you come on here being all childish and petulant, go read up on content licensing.
It will give you a better insight into why and how this happens, and why it's usually not the game dev's fault. Plus it will stop you coming on here and risking a ban for defamation. The mods will only give you so much leeway before they decide you're an unwelcome presence on these boards.
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:41:59 AM(UTC)

Don't hold your breath! Xbox 360 users are left out in the cold.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars"

#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:59:55 AM(UTC)
The DLC should become available around this time, so check out the Store to see if it's there.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:37:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post
Those complaining, you obviously have no idea about licensing. Just because they have permission to include the cars on xbox one does not mean they also have permission to have those cars on xbox 360. Probably the opposite a lot of the time. Car companies want their cars to look the best they can, to draw people towards their brand. So they might not even want their cars on last gen now they look so much better on the Xbox One. THat is just one of dozens of ways car companies take it out of Microsoft's hands. So before you come on here being all childish and petulant, go read up on content licensing.
It will give you a better insight into why and how this happens, and why it's usually not the game dev's fault. Plus it will stop you coming on here and risking a ban for defamation. The mods will only give you so much leeway before they decide you're an unwelcome presence on these boards.

This. Thats's why Rolls Royce allowed their Wraith to be put in FM5, they know how much detail T10 adds to their cars, from the starry ceiling to the emblem. Now imagine what it would look (and sound) like if the car was in GT6.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:39:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:38:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: E30GrrR Go to Quoted Post
This is great news! Is this the October dlc or an extra??

I suspect the October pack,as it says Car Pass holders get it for free,everyone else pays,so this is the 1st monthly DLC
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:48:39 AM(UTC)
I dunno why people are complaining, we've even been given an EXTRA car for FREE so what's not to like? That's not 32 cars we are gonna get at least before the DLC is up! It was 31 with 6x5 cars + the Noble you get for buying the car pass, but now it's 32 :D!

For me, I love it! A decent selection of cars and i'm really happy I bought the Car Pass. The Jeep, 1988 Scirocco/M5 + the new Jag are some great additions indeed, I think people should be really happy, just means next months pack will come first week of November i'm guessing :), hopefully it contains some more "heavy hitters" or big offroad vehicles.

It's a shame 360 guys don't get it or apparently anything...but perhaps, you may, who knows, however it won't "feel" the same.
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:52:56 AM(UTC)
Awesome! So amped for this!

I for one am delighted that we get a DLC pack this early in the game's life.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:28:26 AM(UTC)
Where is it?
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:29:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: charlf0x Go to Quoted Post
Awesome! So amped for this!

I for one am delighted that we get a DLC pack this early in the game's life.

Exactly :D.

Not released yet though...i'm guessing it won't be till like 6PM UK time, which seems to be the case with these sorts of things.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:41:02 AM(UTC)
Anyone got it yet really want my jaguar f type lol will complete horizon for me :)
#40 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:10:32 AM(UTC)
Surely it's pretty obvious as to why 360 will never get dlc. We already know they use different methods of scanning In cars for the one. It's as simple as that. To add dlc to 360 aswell they would have to rescan the car using old methods. Which is twice the work and twice the cost.

Would you be complaining if they brought dlc at twice the price to compensate for this. Yes you would.

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna -Support our unicorn saint!!!

RIP Steven Anthony Brieno
AKA "Doodley Squat"
May 1st, 1959 - April 30, 2014
#41 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:09:00 AM(UTC)
Hey y'all

It's 10 a.m. EST, Oct. 7, and I still don't see this pack anywhere. Checked car list, marketplace, and store. Is it not uploaded yet? Is it still releasing today? I really want that 16V VW....

B Wald
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:11:41 AM(UTC)
They usually hit about 1 eastern
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/19/2042 12:30:56 PM(UTC)
#43 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:15:01 AM(UTC)
Normally 6pm gmt
Girl racers rule
#44 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:34:09 AM(UTC)
I can't believe we finally get a Jag F-Type Coupe in Forza I remember seeing one of these on the motorway when it first came out it made a brilliant sound.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:40:31 AM(UTC)
Gotcha. Thanks Wampler, Gemma. Peace
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:41:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FTW sappy84 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: x Re1eNt1e5s x Go to Quoted Post

real mature...

Someone threw their toys out of the pram huh?

Of course they're not going to cater for every need of 360 players. It's known as previous gen for a reason. Funnily enough, it's the same reason the Xbone is 'next' gen. 'Next' means something you move on to..

Picture yourself in T10's position. They can develop a game for a smaller fan base on an old platform, or they can, like EVERYONE ELSE, focus on the broader community that have moved onto a more capable, advanced and exciting platform. Go figure.
< Clicky
#47 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:54:16 AM(UTC)
I'm psyched for this pack. I actually owned an '84 Scirocco 1.8 for many years, best car I ever had BTW. I've had to make do with the '81 Scirocco S for the last 3 Forzas (4, 5 and H1), figuring it was the closest I'd ever come to seeing my beloved hot hatch in a Forza game.... until now.

It's still not an '84, and the 16V has a bit more power, but it IS the right body- looks just like my ol' baby. The screenshot took me back 10 years. Thank you SO much 10/PG, I knew there was a reason I'm such a fan.

The Beemer looks tasty, too, and that old Maser... :)

B Wald

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
#48 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:00:19 AM(UTC)
Any more news on the new fh2 Mobil car pack? Im not able to download it yet??
User is suspended until 4/19/2042 12:30:56 PM(UTC)
#49 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:03:08 AM(UTC)
Its normally after 6pm gmt (UK)
Girl racers rule
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:04:02 AM(UTC)
It's a pretty nice pack. Pleased with the Jag and Maserati especially. Did we really need another Renault Clio though?

My Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/tehbonce Twitter: @ThrillingTweets
9 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error