9 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:22:51 PM(UTC)
Very exited for the f-type coupe r. not sure about the other cars. The maserati 300s and srt8 seem nice. Mobil 1 Car Pack
#2 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:25:19 PM(UTC)
I'll probably have to pick this pack up. Really want that F-Type and Jeep, love both of those cars. Might wait one more month and if thats a good one too I might pick up the car pass

http://www.forzamotorspo...ews/fh2_mobil_1_car_pack

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 4:26:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:27:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crinz Go to Quoted Post
I'll probably have to pick this pack up. Really want that F-Type and Jeep, love both of those cars. Might wait one more month and if thats a good one too I might pick up the car pass

i have the car pass, have had it since forza 4 or 3, totally worth it, saves you money and effort. Im really exited for the jag, the jeep will be great saying its a open world game. Good, fast, all terrain vehicle.

edit: Thanks for the link, didn't see that, only saw the video in my subscription box.

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 4:28:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:47:50 PM(UTC)
I will never stop playing this game again. I CAN'T WAIT! F TYPE R!!!!!!!!!!! The SRT8 Jeep will be awesome to.
#5 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:51:13 PM(UTC)
Its no good when you only maye it for one console only when the game is for two. Wish it was for 360 because they can.its not just cause console hardware for some cars
I'm back, and I think I'll be posting a lot now too.
#6 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:59:54 PM(UTC)
Looks like a great pack to me! The F-TYPE will be getting a TON of use from me, I really want to make a rally Scirocco, and I'm sure I'll have time for the other four. After the Jag of course. A lot of Jag.
One of "The 50"
#7 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:08:47 PM(UTC)
YAY FTYPE!!! Im gonna get it first thing tomorrow
#8 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:12:36 PM(UTC)
Great pack. Love the Jag, the BMW and the Maserati!!
#9 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:14:26 PM(UTC)
F-Type looks beautiful. That Maserati is calling my name as well. Glad to see new cars we haven't seen in the franchise yet. Makes the purchase all the more worth it IMO.

Unless we have seen the Maserati and BMW before, I just do not recall. Correct me if i'm wrong.
#10 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:17:34 PM(UTC)
Wow awesome pack can't wait to drive the Jag, I dunno why but I also really want the Clio. I think it'll be a little pocket rocket. TBH I was actually hoping for the V6 S version of the Jag because it sounds sublime and there is already a Jag with the same engine, but I will take it because it is one of the prettiest cars ever made and I will have heaps of powersliding fun with.
#11 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:19:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HANK3Y PANK3Y Go to Quoted Post
F-Type looks beautiful. That Maserati is calling my name as well. Glad to see new cars we haven't seen in the franchise yet. Makes the purchase all the more worth it IMO.

Unless we have seen the Maserati and BMW before, I just do not recall. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Yeah the Mazzer and the BM were in FM4. But they will be so much more fun in this game.
#12 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:24:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sp4nkn88 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah the Mazzer and the BM were in FM4. But they will be so much more fun in this game.

That's what I thought. Just couldn't totally remember. Thanks for clearing it up.
#13 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:26:29 PM(UTC)
Maserati and F-Type are the only cars that interest me, but it's enough for me to buy, the beautiful Maserati is a must in my classic car collection.

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 5:29:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sorry for my bad English
#14 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:29:36 PM(UTC)
Definitely excited for the F Type, my favourite car. Also looking forward to the M5 as well as I never got to drive it in Forza 4 since I don't usually buy DLC. Hopefully I can buy the F Type individually but either way I'll be having it!

🇨🇦
#15 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:31:13 PM(UTC)

We've seen the Maserati in FM4 as DLC... I think the Bimmer was there too, but from day one. But boy, I'm glad to finally see the 300S back in Forza!

The Jaguar begs for the HRE treatment, and an even more open exhaust. And then there's the Clio, which I loathed when it came out, but is starting to grow on me, and it also goes well together with the Williams.
FH4 Paints | Gallery
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:32:05 PM(UTC)
Wow awesome pack can't wait to drive the Jag, I dunno why but I also really want the Clio. I think it'll be a little pocket rocket. TBH I was actually hoping for the V6 S version of the Jag because it sounds sublime and there is already a Jag with the same engine, but I will take it because it is one of the prettiest cars ever made and I will have heaps of powersliding fun with.

So was I. They probably put the V8 in the game since it'll be easier doing the sound for it since it's the same engine as the XKR-S. But regardless it's still the prettiest car I've ever seen and I'll be having it.

🇨🇦
#17 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:35:23 PM(UTC)
I'll think about getting car packs when they manage to get the game running properly for me.
#18 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:43:19 PM(UTC)

That's what I thought. Just couldn't totally remember. Thanks for clearing it up.

All good mate.
#19 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:52:05 PM(UTC)
Not bad of a pack, I'm excited to drive the Jeep and F-Type!
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#20 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:53:09 PM(UTC)
Anyone know when this will be available? I'm not seeing it in the marketplace or any of the cars in the autoshow.

Thanks,

joshertx14
#21 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:00:22 PM(UTC)
What?
Hi mom!
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 3/6/2044 4:22:35 AM(UTC)
#22 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:02:38 PM(UTC)
2.5 hrs from now. Thats when marketplace updates
#23 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:08:36 PM(UTC)
and ONLY for XB1 .....bloody hell is all I say
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:09:21 PM(UTC)
Be nice if this is on the 360 but wont hold my breath taking this as a "you on a 360? Your not allowed it coz your to tight to by the new console" from turn 10. Note for admin/turn10/playground games/sumo digital i gonna keep posting comments like this till you show some love and give us something on the 360
 6 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:19:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: englishcowboy81 Go to Quoted Post
Be nice if this is on the 360 but wont hold my breath taking this as a "you on a 360? Your not allowed it coz your to tight to by the new console" from turn 10. Note for admin/turn10/playground games/sumo digital i gonna keep posting comments like this till you show some love and give us something on the 360

real mature...
9 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error