4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 1:35:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Game8reak17 Go to Quoted Post
So I have this slightly annoying glitch that happens now after the last dlc update, where after I complete a rivals event and I go back to freeroam, my car automatically switches to my Subaru Legacy without me selecting it. The cars that i was in before the events does not matter... Anyone else experience a similar thing?

Yes, see my post on page#1 (post#19). This has been happening since day #1.

KalBoyd
#52 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 1:48:54 AM(UTC)
Most of the bugs i've come across on 360 are listed. The random invisible objects bringing me to a stop. Even certain sidewalks will just dead stop me no matter what vehicle I am in. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned falling through the map randomly. I forget exact locations since I haven't played for a while but, one is the area with grass bowls I guess lol(I'll look it up next time i'm on it). I'll fall right through the ground. Also the P1 will randomly fall through map at times(One constant is near a bucket list). Not sure if a bug but the A.I in X class are just crazy. They zig zag and crash at 100mph+ and keep going like nothing. I've mentioned this a few times how even with same car they will pull on me like i'm stopped. Laferrari pulled on my venom a few times and that p1 is just crazy how fast it goes through corners and accels on straights. The worst thing is the freezing. If I try and select a car from the pause menu, I freeze. Try to buy one and I freeze( Sometimes it will let me switch 2 times). The same goes for online free roam, where I am also unable switch through the outposts. Or hub is it in h2? Other thing about online free roam is if I am somehow able to select different car, there is no sound at all.

I'm not 100% sure if this is also one but when I just try to pause online, a few times my xbox has also frozen. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue.

I slide vehicles for fun. Love using exotics and supers.
#53 Posted : Wednesday, November 19, 2014 5:58:33 PM(UTC)
RACE: Riverbed Cross Country: San-Martin
CLASS: Modern Muscle Car - Dodge Viper GTS 2013
DESCRIPTION: Some Drivatar/AI cars will miss a checkpoint at around the 30% mark and not be penalised for it, like the user is if they miss it. This is the checkpoint just after the user goes under a bridge following a hard right hand bend. The Drivatars that miss the checkpoint carry on driving along the road but the racing line should direct them off road to the left of the road and through the checkpoint.
#54 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 4:43:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BloatedGopher Go to Quoted Post
So here's a real annoying one. I paid for the season pass and when the first pack came out I downloaded and installed the cars in that pack, but when I go to select them in the autoshow a message pops up saying ''Installing content. You are free to continue playing while the installation completes.'' This message comes with a percentage of installation on the right which is locked at 0%. Probably because it's already installed. So now I have paid hard earned cash for nothing, which is very frustrating. Has this happened to anyone else? I've tried reinstalling the game and now I'm out all my career and the DLC stil doesn't work. If I have to uninstall again I won't be reinstalling... this or any future Forza.

I have the same issue. I already drove races with these cars, but after the last update, whenever I want to select them, I am greeted with this:

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling all car packs, but nothing changed.

#55 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 7:24:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: calcaneus2000 Go to Quoted Post
I am on Xbox one. There is a consistent glitch when done with a championship round (done with one in each location). The game makes you drive back to the horizon central location. On the way back there at different times, but always on the way back the game freezes and you must reload the entire game. There is no lost progress thankfully, but it makes you start at the San Giovanni meet up location and drive back to San Giovanni hub and then start the trek to the Horizon central location to start the road trips again. Please add this to the hot fixes list. Overall this game is brilliant. I love the wheelspins and the prospect of winning a car.

I also have this bug and it's reproducible. Any time San Giovanni is the last of the three championships on a road trip, it will lock up on the way back to the festival to finish the road trip. It actually seems to happen in almost the same place each time, right at the first roundabout (where you turn right) if you're following the suggested route from San Giovanni to the festival. When it does freeze up, it eventually will kick me back to the dashboard at which point the Xbox One's fan will kick on at full speed, makes me think it's some loop that pegs the cpu and starts overheating the unit.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 10:05:50 AM(UTC)
My car has launched into space twice, once in an online game of infected, and the other just as I was reaching the destination point for the next race, also online, when I use the free look toggle I see stars if I look up, and the sun if I look down, the first time I had too reboot, the second time I was able too back out into solo free roam, I did not read all the post's, so not sure who else has had this happen
#57 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 11:47:45 AM(UTC)
I recently got myself the X1 and horizon 2 and I'm absolutely blown away by the game. However there is only a few bugs/glitches bothering me:

-the lamborghini aventador has a few texture faults like the headlamps looks as if they were in an accident aswell as the coloring on on the door.
-and also the Ferrari 458's stock rims change color when colored to a different color when in motion.

Now i know this is minor but it really bothers me since they are both some of my favorite cars and i cannot ignore it.

These are not the only texture bugs and I'm certain I'm not the only one being bothered by this. Hopefully turn10 will fix these in upcoming updates.
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 4:00:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Trosper747 Go to Quoted Post
I recently got myself the X1 and horizon 2 and I'm absolutely blown away by the game. However there is only a few bugs/glitches bothering me:

-the lamborghini aventador has a few texture faults like the headlamps looks as if they were in an accident aswell as the coloring on on the door.
-and also the Ferrari 458's stock rims change color when colored to a different color when in motion.

Now i know this is minor but it really bothers me since they are both some of my favorite cars and i cannot ignore it.

These are not the only texture bugs and I'm certain I'm not the only one being bothered by this. Hopefully turn10 will fix these in upcoming updates.

The wheel texture issue happens on pretty much all cars.
#59 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2014 4:23:20 AM(UTC)
I really appreciate these new dlc packs T10 is giving us with all new cars but what I would really like is for them to rather give us an update going through all current cars and fixing them first all the bugs, textures, etc... and then start giving us new cars.
Does anyone feel the same?
#60 Posted : Saturday, December 27, 2014 7:31:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HenryODLetton Go to Quoted Post
Xbox 360

Another one that SHOULDN'T be fixed is the out of map on Multiplayer, Montellino (excuse spelling if incorrect) warehouse.
The ramp is angle so you can jump over the wall and get out.

You can also do this at the airport in St. Martin.
#61 Posted : Sunday, December 28, 2014 12:17:15 AM(UTC)
I have a glitch too in xbox 360 only the blue wristbands appear but when I got to the race hubs it says its not available
#62 Posted : Sunday, December 28, 2014 2:26:40 PM(UTC)
Hi I have a problem with the achievement "Stone Cold Skiller" Unlike quick despite fulfilled the requirements to achieve not been unlocked. Is this error will be corrected?
The problem concerns forzy horizon 2 on xbox one

Edited by user Sunday, December 28, 2014 2:27:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#63 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2014 9:15:12 AM(UTC)
Same for me ... I've got unlocked the 25th perk , but stay at 61% ...
#64 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2014 10:11:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Trosper747 Go to Quoted Post
I really appreciate these new dlc packs T10 is giving us with all new cars but what I would really like is for them to rather give us an update going through all current cars and fixing them first all the bugs, textures, etc... and then start giving us new cars.
Does anyone feel the same?

Agreed, but most of the problems have been carried over from past forzas and probably wont ever be fixed, one can only hope they're fixed in Fm6; maybe its the car they used for modelling but either way I dont get my hopes up anymore. Some of cars were actually correct in Fm4 but incorrect when it came to fm5 which is weird lol xD (for example the Mercedes 190E rear lights)

Also the Bentley CGT when you put side exhausts the backfire still comes from the back, however it looks lame as its coming out of nowhere so I reverted to the stock rear bumper -__-

Edited by user Thursday, January 1, 2015 10:15:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#65 Posted : Thursday, January 1, 2015 7:53:10 AM(UTC)
i noticed a load of glitches with the vinyl system on horizon 2 on 360 iv been making number plates for cars and with some cars e.g the ford transit i cannot put vinyls on the front bumper but iv noticed on the market place people have got vinyls on the front bumper i dont know if there is some issue with the game or im missing something but it would be nice to know why it happens and how would i get it to work
#66 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2015 5:37:13 AM(UTC)
I am on the 360 version.
Quite accidentally, I discovered a place where you can fall through the ground. It was near a pedestrian bridge over the road with horizon festival decorations in sisteron. I discovered it by driving off the road. Only instead of hitting the curb, I just sort of clipped through the ground and had to rewind so I wouldn't fall to my doom. I was in a corvette stingray (new one), although I am not sure if that makes any difference.
UPDATE: It's not in sisteron, it's in Saint-martin. I don't know what caused me to mix those places up. (I almost got it wrong again.)

Edited by user Sunday, January 4, 2015 6:05:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2015 7:24:11 PM(UTC)
First off this site/forum keeps freezing while im in the middle of typing my message then reloads only to say access denied.. I literally had to type this somewhere else then copy past it here.

Ok now onto some problem ive noticed in the game.
When I change from one car to another of the exact same model the paint glitches out and transfers the previous cars paint/decals to the new car. Im noticing this mainly on the nissan 300zx, not sure about other cars tho. Another 300zx issue is that the decals dont line up the same as they were when I applied them. Most noticeably on the front bumper when the decals extend to the sides of the car. Everything looks great when I apply them but when I save and back out of the garage they are all misaligned.

Here are a few less important issues with the 1994 nissan 300zx that have been around since forza1. In 1994 the 300zx changed to the step style spoiler but in the game its the 90-93 style. Since its RHD I assume its the japanese version which should have JDM taillights (red and clear) but in the game they are the USDM red and orange version. Also the bumper is the USDM style as well instead of the JDM version. Lastly the front turn signals should be orange and white if USDM instead of all clear.

This is all on the xboxone btw
#68 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2015 5:11:03 AM(UTC)
DRL is wrong for the Chevy SS, if theyd watched the Smoking Tire vid they would have seen. Renault Clio doesnt have any LED's (does IRL), Toyota GT86 is missing a white accent from the front bumper (was correct in fm5), a one second search would have shown you.

#69 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 10:25:58 AM(UTC)
hi Guys.
Well, i have the XONE version and I love the game, it´s awsome but there are some bugs that i can´t ignore.
The first one is a lag in the sound of the cars when i change gears. wich hapens every 15 seconds :/ the other thing is the game crashing if i keep for a long time making a design. these are the glitchs that i remember right now.
But the things that really makes me ask "why?!" are these:
- the sound of some cars where better in FH1, like the supra, the aventador, the italia, etc
- the lack of detail in headlights or tailights in really a lot of cars. for ex: the tailights of the F40 looks like they where made by someone who didnt care about any detail at all :/ other thing about tailights, when i brake and look to the stop lights, its look like they where made in Paint. just a red square. Zero detail.
- other thing that is really on our faces is the clock on the dashboard. wich in FH1 we can see the hours and in this FH2 . . . is allways 12.00 :/
so, instead of making analog cloks work, you killed the digital ones. why?
And this are a fact.
Now, things that i think they where better in FH1
- There where a better variety of wheels. In this game they are nice, realy nice. but all the same. there is no Brabus, Gemballa, Zender turbo. some cool and differente wheels of FH1, are just gone.
- the AE86 in this game, we cant put it all in one color, we got to stick with black bumpers :/
- the look of the rims when changing the with, stays the same either you have a 155mm or a 355mm tyre :/
- in FH1 there where more bumpers and sideskirts. in this game some cars only have 1 aftermarket bumper out of 4 in FH1 and you chose the hugliest. wich some times makes the car look better just stock, and for that, why have the bumper if almost no one is going to use it??
- other think that in my opinion was realy cool, was having streched tyres. in FH2 there gone.
- in the VW Bettle for ex., in FH1 when we change rims, the wheels get offset. now they just stay hidden in the wheel arches :/ so, when a lot of people are beggin you to put spacers/offset as an upgrade, you do the exactly opposite. Not following :/

And by sayng all of this, what i mean is: you made a really greate game. big map, a lot of different cars, real fun races, the lot. but in the details that you shoud have kept or improved, you did the exactly opposite. didnt keep what you had and worse, some of those details are missing. So in overall, is this litle things, this game is worse then the previous one. Wich in my opinion doesn´t make any sense.

Sorry about my english, i´m a litle rusty. See ya ;)
#70 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 10:56:44 AM(UTC)
I dont think the detail things are a bug as such as bodykits and wheel offsets missing etc. ^, they were most likely intended to be like that before release.

OT: When you put C109 HRE rims on the McLaren F1 you see through the tire on the inside, so you can see the ground by looking inside the alloy basically. Same with another set of HRE's with the M1 i believe.

Edited by user Monday, January 5, 2015 10:57:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#71 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 11:13:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M4dd Dogg7 Go to Quoted Post
I dont think the detail things are a bug as such as bodykits and wheel offsets missing etc. ^, they were most likely intended to be like that before release.

OT: When you put C109 HRE rims on the McLaren F1 you see through the tire on the inside, so you can see the ground by looking inside the alloy basically. Same with another set of HRE's with the M1 i believe.

Ok maybe you´re right about the OT. i´m sory about that. :(
But just one question, if they did this things on purpose, in your opinion, is that right? I dont think so. No more OT. Sorry once again
#72 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 12:12:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheKid BH Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: M4dd Dogg7 Go to Quoted Post

Ok maybe you´re right about the OT. i´m sory about that. :(
But just one question, if they did this things on purpose, in your opinion, is that right? I dont think so. No more OT. Sorry once again

Theres a feature wishlist where those things should probably go. Whether its right to be in the game or not is a personal preference.

#73 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 6:54:05 AM(UTC)
I am playing Forza Horrizon 2 on XBOX ONE and I have the come into the following Bugs/Glitch. I found all the Barns, in game discovery I have 10/10 barn location discovered, I can see all the Burns in my map but I can’t get the Achievement and the Car. I revisited all Barns again but nothing happens, the Achievement remains locked and I doesn’t reward me the car. The barn with the Glitch is the barn that gives Renault Alpine A1 10 1600S
#74 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:31:24 PM(UTC)
Hi,I play the xbox 360 version of FH2,and usualy found it good

But today I've broken the game

I was road triping around montellino in cokpit cam,and then a saw a discount board,i was with my alfa romeo gulio(sorry if i spell wrong,but is the one that you find in the barn)
Returning to topic,I've turned at high speed and suddentely,i entered in the persons area.
i don't know why it happened,but i could go ghost into people,because there weren't any physics at that place.

i whatched it and managed to do more 2 or 3 times,you need to go at high speed,crash into the barrier of in a poin near to a post and you're going to fly and enter the area

If you want to try,it's close to montellino's center(sorry i'm brazilian it's just a guess),also near to a kind of parking lot(not exactely,it's actually a bump or a ramp of grass, and after it there's this area) and some "castles".If someone find the same bug send me a post

PLEASE SUMO,THIS GAME IS BROKEN
#75 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:25:01 PM(UTC)
I feel like there are 3 good things 1.some of the cars that were DLC on the XBONE can be bought 2.the treasure map can be bought for 300'000 3.in the first version of this game has a glitch that gives you a lot of money and thats. It I can't believe that I like that game especially after I got the XBONE version of it and play it again (I mean Oh My God Sonic riders looks better and EVEN more stable then this)
It's caper time boys! (R53 lover!)
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error