4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 9:37:18 AM(UTC)
I had the inevitable soundless R32 Skyline.

I've had issues with XP Boards not registering, but got them subsequently. Today I found a 15000 board fairly near the Festival hub and the game steadfastly refuses to acknowledge it. I've reloaded four or five times with no success.

I'm on Xbox One.

One minor annoyance was turning up for a race in the wrong type of car, knowing there is a Car Selection at the start of the race. Rather than let me change it immediately I had to wait until the game had explained to me that I was in the wrong type of car.
#27 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 10:14:43 AM(UTC)
Just an update for anyone having a problem similar to what I posted on the other page. I watched a video guide on the locations of all the xp boards in the game, and it turns out that the one I was encountering was obviously placed there by mistake, the real board in that area can be found in the location shown in this video;

http://youtu.be/m0zLyXz5qP0?t=7m3s

I hope this helps people that may run into the same problem as me.
#28 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 10:15:11 AM(UTC)
Sorry for the double post, not to sure what happened.

Edited by user Monday, October 13, 2014 10:16:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: removing double post

#29 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 11:02:47 AM(UTC)
I am on Xbox one. There is a consistent glitch when done with a championship round (done with one in each location). The game makes you drive back to the horizon central location. On the way back there at different times, but always on the way back the game freezes and you must reload the entire game. There is no lost progress thankfully, but it makes you start at the San Giovanni meet up location and drive back to San Giovanni hub and then start the trek to the Horizon central location to start the road trips again. Please add this to the hot fixes list. Overall this game is brilliant. I love the wheelspins and the prospect of winning a car.
#30 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 7:36:37 PM(UTC)
I'm on Xbox one, and with the rain, there are some issues. When raining, sometimes the ground doesn't get wet as fast as it should, same with the car, also, the wipers do not work. These features worked a day ago, and now they don't. Still love the game though.
#31 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 9:38:58 PM(UTC)
I don't know how many others have noticed this but for the last three days (say since Wednesday 15th) I've been unable to get a Showdown race to work at the car meet. I can join a race, and get to the finish, but when the results screen displays it shows that the other drivers have been disconnected during the race and there is no credit or XP. The results screen hangs until it times out and then goes back to the car meet where it attempts to reconnect. This has happened every time I try to join a Showdown race.

Anyone else having this problem?

#32 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 11:19:41 PM(UTC)
Good luck getting this stuff fixed.

Lol
#33 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 1:14:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mangoplah7 Go to Quoted Post
I don't know how many others have noticed this but for the last three days (say since Wednesday 15th) I've been unable to get a Showdown race to work at the car meet. I can join a race, and get to the finish, but when the results screen displays it shows that the other drivers have been disconnected during the race and there is no credit or XP. The results screen hangs until it times out and then goes back to the car meet where it attempts to reconnect. This has happened every time I try to join a Showdown race.

Anyone else having this problem?

For what it's worth (and to be fair to the developers) I managed to fix this problem with a hard reset. There was an Xbox One update on Wednesday which evidently bumped Horizon and which resulted in a need to restart everything.

#34 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 6:57:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FirmPlayer487 Go to Quoted Post
[NOTE TO MODERATORS: THIS IS NOT A WISH-LIST, COMPLAINT-LIST OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT. JUST SOMETHING TO HAVE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HORIZON 2 FOR 360. PLEASE DO NOT DELETE.
- FirmPlayer487]

Hello everyone! So I thought I would start a thread talking/reviewing FH2 for 360 and others could see if they agree or not!

So overall the game is good, so instead of writing paragraphs about it, I would break it into groups!

What I liked:
-Races (for the most part)
-The diversity of the world
-Car List
-Minor, more nice characters
(*ahem* *ahem* Darius Flynt *ahem*)
-And more

What was ok:
-The world
-In the first, barriers lined every road. In this one, they line RANDOM fields which sometimes is worse. Cruising off road in a Jeep, and randomly you smash into a random fence. What. The. Heck. Also part of the airport is closed off. I don't see why they could have given us the openness of XO version, as that is one of the only things that could be done on 360.
-There are SO many glitches in this game. From random roads, to in the middle of a field, to not being able to switch/even hear the radio.
-The races. Now I said that I liked the races, cause I do, but what I don't like are the missing races like Cross Country. But, because of the painted on terrain which the 360 can only handle, they obviously wouldn't be as fun. Also Hill Climbs should be called "Hill Races". Just saying'.
-How there are only 4 races at each place, and after that, unless you want to do it 9 more times in a different car, you move on. It showed off the map, but the whole Championship thing is weird.

What I did not like:
-Extremly low engine noises.
-Barn Finds being pushed a-pon you. Seriously. I'm only 30% done with the game and I already have 6, going on 7 barn finds. Slow Down.
-Speaking of barn finds, I hate how easy they are [Barn Finds]. Maybe it is because no bushes, crops are in the way, but it has been way to easy to find.
-All the missing features
-Horizon Promo
- Horizon Wheelspin (which is not excusable because it was in H1
-Rain. Dynamic or not, it has been shown before rain can be in the game.
-Road Trips (driving to a certain place with AI, or in XO case, Drivatars)
-The cool cut scenes
-Tuning
-All the missing radio stations (Ninja Tune, Hospital Records, Levante, Inn. Les.)
-And more
-The misleading cut scenes. The little that were there, like in the beginning, talked about the weather (spin outs) and about tuning (If you need tuning, come to me) The mechanic lady was talking.
-Little commentary of the DJ's. This would be ok with 7 radio stations, but because there is 3, you kind of are left hanging.
-Amy. RIP Holly Cruise.
-Using XO screenshots. For cutscenes it is ok because you get to see people with better graphics, but with XO screenshots, it shows how the game can't really stand alone.

Overall the game is ok, for me a 3.8/5. I would ask Sumo to patch some these things in, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if their contract ended on the release date haha! It still is a good game though, if you were a Horizon 1 fan, I suggest H2 for 360 if you can't upgrade. But if you can I have one (pun) word for you: DO.

What do you guys think of the game? The good, the bad, and the ok? Reply below :)

Here's one for you. i bought the digital version of the game last night. I was playing and made it past the 3rd race with the 360 Challenge Stradale. Because I installed the Forza Hub app before buying the game and having a Forza 5 data file, I received 600,000 credits. I then opened the app and collected the 400,000 credits. In that time, I had well over a million credits available, so I bought a Huracan and a Ford SVT Raptor, to add to the cars that I already had. I hit a save point somehow and let it finish saving. I was playing the game until 6AM EST and started getting sleepy. So I exited the game and quit it from the home screen.

(This is a habit I got from Destiny, because any time I just turned off the console or left the game to watch TV or a movie, if I went back to the game I was kicked to the homescreen with no audio whatsoever. Even when I started a mission) So I wake up at 2pm and start the game back up and noticed that the car I am using is a car I did not select at the beginning of the game (BMW Z4) or bought. So I go into my garage to select the Huracan, lo and behold every. last. car. that I bought is gone. The only two vehicles I have in my garage are the SVT Raptor and the BMW Z4. The perks that I had are gone, the gift cars I received from the Message Center are also missing. I had to start over, with no way of getting the cars back and no way of getting the perks back either, the only thing that showed my progress was the Modern supercar event, everything else was gone. So I just deleted my save file and started from scratch. If there is such a thing as a massive glitch, what happened to me is the best example I can think of.
#35 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:02:06 PM(UTC)
The skyline r32 is Electric for me for some reason
Hi mom!
#36 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 1:01:42 PM(UTC)
Playground games made the X1 version and Sumo Digital made the scaled down 360 version .
My problems on the 360 version are the low engine noises , walls along the roads and the paint glitch on the Ford Transit SSV , which turns black when you go to select previous colours , if you want to paint it in a colour from a different car . Also hade problems painting this car in the silver i wanted , but i finally was able to , since we run silver Transits at my job so :)
#37 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:10:14 AM(UTC)
I don't know about you lot but when i hit a high speed 200-245mph my car will normal flip up in the air at a random time. Ps anyone looking for a club search my club up "Jay Line Racing" add me up on xbox live MR POO TING.
#38 Posted : Saturday, October 25, 2014 2:20:00 AM(UTC)
Alrighty.

I have a bug that is irritating me beyond belief! (X360)

When I go to the paint shop, for instance when I'm painting my '63 Bug, (trying to accurately recreated Herbie The Love Bug) the 53 decal on the hood goes midway into the bumper, this is fine. The same happens to the '65 on FH1.

WHAT IS NOT FINE, is that the Paint Shop and Photo Mode show the decals in one position, whereas the free driving and races show them two inches moved. This totally screws up the decals and ruins the look of the car, and it's also affected the Colour Fine Tuner!

The gradient or variant I choose is visible when selecting, but reverts to white as soon as accepted!

SO INFURIATING!

Does anyone know of a quick fix?
#39 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 1:39:42 PM(UTC)
Every time i go to the menu and select "My cars" it'll freeze, however it doesn't do this 100% of the time. Is this a bug or should i consider returning my disc?
#40 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:06:36 PM(UTC)
In one of the racing on a LP on youtube someone started a race and on the grid an AI SLR had its whole bumper off.

The Audi Rs3 spits flame from the left hand exhaust, and when you change the rear kit so that it was 4 exhausts, it still only spits from the left. FH1 had the same bug with the Golf R.

Edited by user Friday, November 7, 2014 9:30:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2014 8:27:58 AM(UTC)
I'm on the 7th Barn find and I found the barn, and it does nothing. My car just crashes up against it, and it never triggers.

I tried going back and doing races, I tried restarting the game. It just won't trigger the barn find. The animation with the girl never comes up.

Now I'm thinking my game is totally broken and am really frustrated.
#42 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2014 2:04:02 PM(UTC)
Xbox 360

Right this glitch is unfixable,
[Mod Edit - Bad idea - D]

Another one that SHOULDN'T be fixed is the out of map on Multiplayer, Montellino (excuse spelling if incorrect) warehouse.
The ramp is angle so you can jump over the wall and get out.

I will post more glitches as I find them.

Edited by user Saturday, November 1, 2014 2:40:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2014 2:12:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AKTANE Go to Quoted Post
I'm on the 7th Barn find and I found the barn, and it does nothing. My car just crashes up against it, and it never triggers.

I tried going back and doing races, I tried restarting the game. It just won't trigger the barn find. The animation with the girl never comes up.

Has the rumour appeared. Unlike the Xbox one you need the rumour to find the barn find. You probably have but just incase.
#44 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2014 2:25:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AKTANE Go to Quoted Post

I've got this problem too..

In addition, today I was driving pass some grass and a Red Porsche CR bounty AI was just doing doughnuts in the field constantly. I bumped him far away, he slowly drives back and carries on, doesn't even stop at all. This game is so buggy alongside the Wallbreach I found for a grass field that was walled off but fully detailed with grass.. pure stupidity.
#45 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2014 3:37:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I viLe styLe I Go to Quoted Post
Good luck getting this stuff fixed.

Lol

Very helpful.

OT: Not sure if its a glitch but seen a few drivatar cars just parked up in the field, one hit a tree and after attempting to escape it just stopped. Another i even rammed but he just drove to the same stop and stayed stationary :/

Edited by user Wednesday, November 5, 2014 6:54:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#46 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2014 7:56:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GraffiX42o Go to Quoted Post
Engine revs freeze at a certain pitch, then jump to the actual rpm. The tach doesn't freeze however it's just an audible bug.
There is popping nosies when in the garage.

I have the same problem with the engine sound freezing. Mine isn't just audible the actual car in game gets stuck at that rpm. Once it starts revving up again the car with accelerate properly. I have the digital download version on xbox one.
 2 users liked this post.
#47 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 5:57:31 PM(UTC)
I bought the game for the 360 because I absolutely loved every single thing about the original Horizon. I looked forward to the cars the most, constantly looking to see if the new cars that they released for the game. I was upset when I discovered that some of the cars I wanted to drive (Caterham R500, KTM X-Bow) were not available on the 360 version. I am extremely grateful that they were gracious enough to give us the EB110SS, I was so looking forward that. Enough with that, I have encountered a number of bugs and other things that have plagued my experiences in the game.

1. While doing ~130 MPH on the highway in an Evo 8 the car suddenly nose-dived and flipped through the air for no apparent reason and I lost my skill score.

2. After purchasing the P1 and driving it around I flew under an overpass at ~150 MPH I was then t-boned by... nothing. I rewound it and watched again and there were no cars near me at all and I was t-boned. (I may post the video on YouTube and I'll put the link here)

3. In the Abbey, the main courtyard of the complex, there are four sets of "ramps" the one facing North-East is more of a brick ledge, I was trying to complete the Evo 8 challenge and lost points after smashing into this "wall"

4. I was driving the Ferrari GTO around the countryside and I started sinking into the ground, I could still drive the car. However, I could only see the roof.

5. I was driving the Bowler when I got a tank slapper and hit a ditch, I then promptly rolled it 90 degrees and half of the car was buried in the road. Still moving, though it was cocked at an angle.

6. In the final race, the Hypercar drivers are the most incompetent AI I have ever played against, they smash into guardrails at ~200MPH and fail to complete a lap by the time I finish.

7. In the final race, as you come onto the highway straightaway there is a break in the racing line that goes all over the place, for no reason. The AI act like cats when they see a laser pointer and dart off losing all interest in competition.

8. There is a section of road that winds 130 degrees around a brick wall, with some trees on the opposite side. This section of road is like a washboard, tossing the car to both sides and not allowing you to maintain traction, braking here is just about impossible.

Look I really love this game, I would recommend that everyone I know go out and purchase it. However I would ask that Sumo at least finish a job that they started, this game feels as if no effort was put in past the first location. I want to feel immersed when I play, I don't want Wile Coyote to come run alongside me, what I'm saying is I want a game that isn't so haphazard and comical. Please fix these little things and make the game just a little bit better.
#48 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2014 4:03:59 PM(UTC)
If I download a vinyl that has the same name as one I have, or one that I've created, both files are lost and "corrupted" and rendered unusable. So I'm forced to delete a vinyl I created and spent hours on simply because the same name corrupts it. A pretty broken flaw if you ask me.

How do all these things get past QA?
#49 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2014 12:29:58 PM(UTC)
So I have this slightly annoying glitch that happens now after the last dlc update, where after I complete a rivals event and I go back to freeroam, my car automatically switches to my Subaru Legacy without me selecting it. The cars that i was in before the events does not matter... Anyone else experience a similar thing?
#50 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2014 5:20:20 PM(UTC)
So here's a real annoying one. I paid for the season pass and when the first pack came out I downloaded and installed the cars in that pack, but when I go to select them in the autoshow a message pops up saying ''Installing content. You are free to continue playing while the installation completes.'' This message comes with a percentage of installation on the right which is locked at 0%. Probably because it's already installed. So now I have paid hard earned cash for nothing, which is very frustrating. Has this happened to anyone else? I've tried reinstalling the game and now I'm out all my career and the DLC stil doesn't work. If I have to uninstall again I won't be reinstalling... this or any future Forza.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error