This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 11:35:25 PM(UTC)
Look closely on the map for a slight orange streak and there you have it. Sometimes it's so small that you can miss it if you don't move really close to the TV to inspect the map.
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#102 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2016 7:56:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FORMULA ONE 44 Go to Quoted Post
Look closely on the map for a slight orange streak and there you have it. Sometimes it's so small that you can miss it if you don't move really close to the TV to inspect the map.

I really inspect all, but don't count.
Look my status http://imgur.com/a/uCkXI
#103 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 6:14:00 AM(UTC)
Hate to get on an acient thread, but my road #315 was consistent with several posters...just a bit of road at the aerodrome next to the hangars. Drove up & down the main taxiway until I got the notification. It was next to a hangar on the side furthest from the main road.
#104 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:51:48 PM(UTC)
^like the person above me, bringing back an ancient thread and for the same reason. Was stuck on 314/315 and the culprit was a small section at the airport. One of the small "roads" that crosses the runway amongst the hangars. I noticed it while standing face against my tv it looked slightly shaded, then once I got closer to it and reset my GPS to the location it was dead obvious that I hadn't driven on it and was totally greyed out. Don't know why it didn't show up before. Anyway, achievement completed!!
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error