5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 8:41:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UnnDunn Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Aerodrome.
Abbey.
Dock.
Nice.
Castle.
Junctions.
Dirt Roads.

I found my 315 with very little difficulty after checking all those off the list.

Edit: Oh, and massive kudos for getting 100% roads in TDU2. That's a mammoth task if there ever was one!

Thanks; will check all of those off again when I get home tonight.

And you aren't kidding about TDU2. Took me weeks of grinding roads.

I got half of Ibiza lol
#77 Posted : Saturday, February 14, 2015 7:25:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cx3 Hawk Go to Quoted Post
Turns out it was just glitched it said 315/315 while i was going up and down the runway at the aerodrrome

Actually it could be that you missed a small piece of the runway. Sometimes a road looks complete but is not.
#78 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2015 3:32:33 AM(UTC)
thanks to those who suggested turning off the colour on the tv, found my little strip when i was 314/315 for ages lightning fast
#79 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2015 5:24:35 PM(UTC)
My last road was by the central hub, I'd always fat traveled there after breaking the necessary boards - taken me hours to figure that out!!!!
#80 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2015 2:36:00 AM(UTC)
I've tried everything and am still stuck on 314/315 - i don't know where this hangar thing is so if someone has a pic that would be great lol
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2015 2:42:50 AM(UTC)
Would you credit it - just after posting i found it!

For me, i turned the TV to black and white and put the contrast all the way up!

Good luck, keep hunting :)
#82 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2015 11:31:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Iron Man TStark Go to Quoted Post
Would you credit it - just after posting i found it!

For me, i turned the TV to black and white and put the contrast all the way up!

Good luck, keep hunting :)

I NEVER thought to do that. At least Storm Island took me ten mins to find all the roads! Nice tip.

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
#83 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 8:08:07 AM(UTC)
This is driving me nuts! Found road 314 over a week ago but after much exploration in single and multiplayer still no road 315!

I've scanned the map lots of times with the filters on and off, I've tried turning the colour off the tv and playing around with the settings.

I've thoroughly driven around Nice, the docks, the airport, sisteron, the docks, the golf course, tenuta montellino, all freeway entrance/exits and all dirt roads! Anyone got any further suggestions as I'm stumped.
#84 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2015 5:21:43 PM(UTC)
I was missing the invisible bit across the Aerodrome and a tiny bit on the Golf Course.

Thanks to everyone here for suggesting I check out those places.

Now I just need to figure out where all those bonus boards are that haven't shown up on my map yet. But I have barely done any events yet so I should find them over time, I just tend to enjoy the exploration more than the actual races. ;)

Edited by user Saturday, May 9, 2015 5:23:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#85 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 10:11:17 AM(UTC)
Finally found it!! A tiny section of diet road to the southwest of montellino that I must have overlooked so many times. Achievement popped straight away as did the stats, now back to completing the many many championships :D
#86 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 1:47:52 AM(UTC)
Will try tonight and see what I can find, thinking it might be by the Airport as I have checked the map over and over and over.....

Found it!!!! It was a little strip at the airport between the Hangars, cant believe I missed it.

Edited by user Monday, June 1, 2015 1:15:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#87 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2015 11:53:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CarbonCamaroSS Go to Quoted Post
For anyone else, run up the runway a few times. Sometimes it glitches and doesn't give the 1/4 mile intersection to you. That is what happened to me.

This worked for me also, had to drive down and drive back and got it complete.
Streaming designs
Streaming designs
Make sure to check out our Facebook for giveaways and such
Facebook
#88 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:43:59 PM(UTC)
Mine was a small off-road but right below the ITALIA between San Giovanni and Montellino.
#89 Posted : Saturday, July 18, 2015 3:47:50 PM(UTC)
Ok i have driven all roads and it gave me 314/315 and i turned of the filter so i saw on map nothing on it and zoomed in scanned it inch by inch and cannot find this last road what is going on

Try the runway - there are a few roads which are difficult to see which run directly underneath it --In total there should be 4 roads crossed through the main runway.
#90 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 4:25:35 PM(UTC)
Fast travel to every single nub. I was stuck but this post helped me look deeper. My last two roads were the nub north west of the golf course near Le Prince de Provence and nub on the west side of Zona Industries. There is also a nub west of the Montellino Map Label, south east of the Costelletto label on the coast, a parking lot near the round-a-bout in north west sisteron aaaand I think that's it. Good luck
#91 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 6:10:41 PM(UTC)
I was about to go back to the Aerodrome to see did I miss something there, I had my filters turned back on and then noticed I missed a shaded area on the golf course! Might have been a glith that the shaded area showed up after I put back on the filters? Just got my achievement and now a happy camper!

Good luck.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 12:45:44 PM(UTC)
This applies to F&F as well. For me the last road was the strip between the hangars at the airport. And the black/white contrast thing didn't help too much - the area missed was not dark grey. Not even really light grey. It just wasn't quite as white as the rest of the roads around it. It must have been the size of a pothole that I had missed - but driving around the airport did it.

Even Peggle has a Color Blind option where you can enhance the screen to see things... it seems like we could turn the missing sections to a florescent yellow or something that we would be able to turn on to highlight the missing roads. Ah, well. It seems as if most folks are finding the roads in the end. I've gotten them all in F&F, so now on to finish in FH2!
#93 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2015 12:20:50 PM(UTC)
If anyone is still having problems with this consult this video (not mine)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5HN9yr1bOI

That was the road I needed. Go to 52 seconds...then pause at 54 seconds....look at about 10 o'clock. The guy named Extortionist helped me out here!!
#94 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2015 11:34:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sandman705 Go to Quoted Post
If anyone is still having problems with this consult this video (not mine)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5HN9yr1bOI

That was the road I needed. Go to 52 seconds...then pause at 54 seconds....look at about 10 o'clock. The guy named Extortionist helped me out here!!

You, Sir, are a King amongst men - I have been looking for my last road for MONTHS, scanning the map, turning off the colour, nothing helped - but looking where you said I could see straight away it was the road before starting to drive. Achievement Unlocked! Thanks for taking the time to make the post, that's made my day!
#95 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 1:16:30 PM(UTC)
Ok i have driven all roads and it gave me 314/315 and i turned of the filter so i saw on map nothing on it and zoomed in scanned it inch by inch and cannot find this last road what is going on

I was having the same problem the realised it was just am entrance/exit ramp on to the free way
T.dickson
#96 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 1:18:52 PM(UTC)

I was having the same problem then ralised it was just and entrance/ exit to the freeway
T.dickson
 1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2015 5:50:56 AM(UTC)
Put TV into black/white did the trick for me, it was the small connection road at Airport
#98 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 1:10:15 AM(UTC)
Found my last one at airport after reading other people found theirs there. It was all highlighted for me but I got it on the second T by the hangers. GL
#99 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 12:53:48 AM(UTC)
I'm still on 314/315 and cannot see the last road. Scoured the map on several occasions and cannot seem to find it...........
#100 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:04:23 PM(UTC)
Hi. I discovered 315 roads, but the achievement don't pop up (played in XOne)...
I need help, please!
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error