This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 1:44:01 PM(UTC)
When you are viewing the map, press the left button above the left trigger and turn everything off. I was missing 2 roads and it turned out one was blocked by a car meet hub and the other was a small sliver of an on ramp to a highway.

#52 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 9:25:12 AM(UTC)
Hey just wondering if this topics come up? Played with a few friends and of the 315 roads need to find to unlock the achievement human GPS or whatever its called on the ONE I have only supposedly found 314. Everything on my map shows discovered and I did notice a glitch where I had played solo for a while before friends came back on and had to re drive the roads I had already driven. Anyone have a clue or had this happen as well? My friends have all managed to get the achievement. In a rut.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 7:16:29 PM(UTC)
I was working on this for the past couple days and finally found all the roads. I didn't have to go on or off the exit ramps of the highway or the air strip, I simply had to find all the shaded parts of the roads. Just look very closely because one small dark patch can throw you off.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 2:05:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IDuBleClutchiNI Go to Quoted Post
I was working on this for the past couple days and finally found all the roads. I didn't have to go on or off the exit ramps of the highway or the air strip, I simply had to find all the shaded parts of the roads. Just look very closely because one small dark patch can throw you off.

I have driven over 3000 miles in the game and done all the various tricks to get the last road to appear and still no luck...stuck at 314/315.........I now just free roam and do the Championships in hope that one day I will find the missing elusive piece of road that does not appear anywhere on my map!

#55 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 6:37:13 PM(UTC)
Once you find most the cars the last 2 for me at least took a bit longer, probably about 5 mins, but its definitely there, zoom in and search :) thankfully I have a 48" HD TV which helped lol

#56 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 9:47:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: IDuBleClutchiNI Go to Quoted Post

I have driven over 3000 miles in the game and done all the various tricks to get the last road to appear and still no luck...stuck at 314/315.........I now just free roam and do the Championships in hope that one day I will find the missing elusive piece of road that does not appear anywhere on my map!

i had a tiny lil bit on an offramp ...i turned the color off my TV so it was black and white and found it immediately
#57 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:52:20 AM(UTC)
go to all the hubs with the H and jump or drive into the hub area there are little roads there and you it should work
#58 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2014 3:03:55 AM(UTC)
Whoop done it last night.
On Xbone
Did not really find it hard.
Just go to the map and pull right trigger to enlarge map. Makes it a lot easier to find.
Keep it on the Black stuff.
#59 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2014 8:44:00 AM(UTC)
Same issue!!! gonna have to spend a hour or two re-driving every road, OCD like that for the achievements. Is there a map I can print out and highlight them myself?
User is suspended until 4/7/2042 2:16:59 PM(UTC)
#60 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2014 8:58:25 AM(UTC)
Zoom the map, it helps big time, and look slowly
#61 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2014 10:41:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xTOKENUTx Go to Quoted Post
Same issue!!! gonna have to spend a hour or two re-driving every road, OCD like that for the achievements. Is there a map I can print out and highlight them myself?

I could do with one as well. As I said earlier. 314/315....3000+ miles in game driving....where is the little blighter? By the way, the only thing I have not done is redrive the whole map, but would still need a road map to mark off the roads as I go over them!
Does any one know the route from the Ferry to the festival when the game starts? My wheel was breaking down and that could be the area I have to redo.

Edited by user Thursday, November 6, 2014 10:42:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#62 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2014 12:10:54 AM(UTC)
turn the color off your TV and you will find that missing bit..takes about 20 seconds
seems like yopu guys just wanna do it the hard way though
#63 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2014 1:10:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
turn the color off your TV and you will find that missing bit..takes about 20 seconds

I have tried this but the XBOXONE overrides the TV setting and it goes back to colour! Is there a way of turning the colour down on the XBOXONE, I'm using HDMI by the way.

#64 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2014 1:58:23 AM(UTC)
What if you just turn the brightness level up of your TV? Then the completed roads would blend in the the white screen while the unfinished ones would be darker and easier to see? If i didnt find the last couple roads this would have been my method,havent tried it though

#65 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2014 7:16:25 PM(UTC)
YAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD. I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ELATION IS REAL!!!!!
#66 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2014 2:19:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

I have tried this but the XBOXONE overrides the TV setting and it goes back to colour! Is there a way of turning the colour down on the XBOXONE, I'm using HDMI by the way.

Well today I fired up the XB1, beat the train then had a quick look over the map in full magnification, as I have done many times before either by my self or with my long suffering wife, and low and behold the missing road was there in full glorious grey in a back street in Nice, I had entered both the ends of the street but not the middle....strange!!!!! Happy days....315 out of 315 Roads and I am officially the Human GPS System! Why I have I not seen it before as I have been 314/315 for weeks! Must need a new pair of Specs or a brain transplant?

Edited by user Saturday, November 8, 2014 2:21:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:38:02 AM(UTC)
Ive been searching for 2 days now and I cant find the last road/ part of the road. Ive been going through my map and nothing comes up, event when I get rid of the icons...I managed to find my 314th road at the airport at one of the runway cross overs, but now, it seems the last road has disappeared from existence. Anyone suggest any tips that I could do to find it. Ive been going all along the highway and going off/on every ramp but still nothing...btw, is the highway colour meant to be a yellowish colour?
#68 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:47:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: beastietidds Go to Quoted Post
Ive been searching for 2 days now and I cant find the last road/ part of the road. Ive been going through my map and nothing comes up, event when I get rid of the icons...I managed to find my 314th road at the airport at one of the runway cross overs, but now, it seems the last road has disappeared from existence. Anyone suggest any tips that I could do to find it. Ive been going all along the highway and going off/on every ramp but still nothing...btw, is the highway colour meant to be a yellowish colour?

have you read any of the suggestions in this thread...i found my last hidden bit of road by turning off the color on my TV so it's black and white...found it within 10 seconds, lil tiny part of an offramp for the freeway
#69 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:41:29 AM(UTC)
i have scanned every millimetre of road even with a magnifying glass and every single road is white or brown there is no grey road that i can find
please help
#70 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 10:51:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: brando451 Go to Quoted Post
i have scanned every millimetre of road even with a magnifying glass and every single road is white or brown there is no grey road that i can find
please help

For me, number 315 was the crossroad between the two big hangars at the airfield. I had hit one, but they both were white. Thanks to the guys here in forum for the information on looking at the airfield.
#71 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 9:44:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RyanxJenksx Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Rzarazor49 Go to Quoted Post
My last one that I worked at finding for quite a while was a small part of a side road off the airstrip. Was pretty invisible on the map. It coincides with the poster above talking about getting 315 randomly driving up the strip.

This section of the airstrip held me back from completing the challenge as well. From what I have read a lot of people also forget to get this section. It really isn't a road, rather a cross section that goes between the hangars.

This makes no sense whatsoever! ;)
#72 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2014 8:25:14 PM(UTC)
Lmao! the last road that I couldnt find was one of those roads that goes across the runway... its so dumb!!
#73 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 3:13:37 PM(UTC)
Iv discovered 315/315 roads yet it's only saying iv driven 314 how can this be right as whilst you drive roads to discover them. Iv spent ages trying to find the road on map. But can see no breaks in roads they all look connected as should be any help or anyone had same thing? Xbox one gt: Somalian Midget
#74 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:29:31 AM(UTC)
I know how all of you are feeling. I have worked finding my last two roads for 6 hours!! I checked this forum and did all the suggestions, dirt roads again, the airport , abbey, then found my last road at the Hub at Nice Massena.. Hang in there people. You will find yours to.
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:40:16 AM(UTC)
That 314/315 road issue really spoiled the game for me.
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error