This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 7:54:18 AM(UTC)
Update: Found the road eventually, feel like such a idiot was infront of my eyes the whole time quite a big road, my advice people sit pretty close to your tv and just zoom in & out every now and again you'll it.
#27 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:23:26 AM(UTC)
heres what i found odd . i have driven all 340 roads on 360 fh2 but i have only clocked on 10 speed traps and 6 speed zones lol ! this week im after all the speed items then the bucket list . so jealous of you xb1 players cause of tuning , car meets and all the new wheels but i enjoy the game and it seems when it comes to roads we 360 uses got the better end .
#28 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:41:05 AM(UTC)
Okay, I'm working on this achievement in Forza Horizon 2, and I've driven on 314/315 roads. But now I'm stumped, so I need your guys' help.
For those who have a good eye for fine details, please throw it on 1080p and look for any roads that are grayed out. It means a lot to me!
Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5HN9yr1bOI
#29 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 11:26:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PoseidonsReaper Go to Quoted Post
Update: Found the road eventually, feel like such a idiot was infront of my eyes the whole time quite a big road, my advice people sit pretty close to your tv and just zoom in & out every now and again you'll it.

yup this is what i did. got all 315 and mine was a little tiny road in town
#30 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 11:30:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I STAY NASTY Go to Quoted Post
Okay, I'm working on this achievement in Forza Horizon 2, and I've driven on 314/315 roads. But now I'm stumped, so I need your guys' help.
For those who have a good eye for fine details, please throw it on 1080p and look for any roads that are grayed out. It means a lot to me!
Thanks.

i had to zoom in to find the little one i missed
#31 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 12:31:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XxESCxXLUKE1333 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: I STAY NASTY Go to Quoted Post
Thanks.

i had to zoom in to find the little one i missed

I'm fully zoomed in that video.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:01:47 AM(UTC)
Stuck with the same problem 314 roads. Everything is covered. Even tried every Car meet road, Horizon hub, off/on ram, etc... Even tried the airport a few times. Still nothing. My eyes are starting to hurt looking at the screen. Anymore glitchy road sections out there?

Edit: even though everything was marked off, apparently I missed the kink part on a dirt road just south/west of the "MONTELLINO" sign on the map. If you're missing one, try that. Don't skip the kink. As soon as I traveled over the kink (even though it was already highlighted) I got 315 roads.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:01:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#33 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:02:59 AM(UTC)
Finally found my last road. It was a small patch at the airport that was basically hidden by the other roads but I happened to see the small grey area.
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 4:24:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rzarazor49 Go to Quoted Post
My last one that I worked at finding for quite a while was a small part of a side road off the airstrip. Was pretty invisible on the map. It coincides with the poster above talking about getting 315 randomly driving up the strip.

This section of the airstrip held me back from completing the challenge as well. From what I have read a lot of people also forget to get this section. It really isn't a road, rather a cross section that goes between the hangars.
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:31:02 AM(UTC)
One of the roads that threw me is a piece of dirt road by the ruins south of Sisteron. It turns out that piece of road is obscured by the little church icon representing the ruins.

One tip for folks to avoid the 314/315 issue: save a piece of road whose location you know for last. This may mean being stuck on 313/315 for a while but once you find the 314th piece you'll know where to find 315.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:32:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:33:25 AM(UTC)
I was stuck on 313 but found 314 a small section at the airport. Still stuck on 314 now
#37 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:17:41 AM(UTC)
Aerodrome.
Abbey.
Dock.
Nice.
Castle.
Junctions.
Dirt Roads.

I found my 315 with very little difficulty after checking all those off the list.

Edit: Oh, and massive kudos for getting 100% roads in TDU2. That's a mammoth task if there ever was one!

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:19:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:25:02 AM(UTC)
There's a TINY nub of asphalt along the west edge of the "Zona Industriale" north of Castelletto. Very easy to miss. Also check all highway ramps and the crazy dirt road webs at the Abbey and Castle.

B Wald
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
#39 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:29:10 AM(UTC)
I got the last road driving down the long highway today,it looked fine on the map,so just keep driving around.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:31:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Aerodrome.
Abbey.
Dock.
Nice.
Castle.
Junctions.
Dirt Roads.

I found my 315 with very little difficulty after checking all those off the list.

Edit: Oh, and massive kudos for getting 100% roads in TDU2. That's a mammoth task if there ever was one!

Thanks; will check all of those off again when I get home tonight.

And you aren't kidding about TDU2. Took me weeks of grinding roads.
#41 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:36:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B Wald Big Mek Go to Quoted Post
There's a TINY nub of asphalt along the west edge of the "Zona Industriale" north of Castelletto. Very easy to miss. Also check all highway ramps and the crazy dirt road webs at the Abbey and Castle.

B Wald

Thank you; I'll check them out.
#42 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:12:59 AM(UTC)
Oh, and if you haven't already, be sure to filter out all the icons on the map. Makes it a lot easier.
#43 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:27:31 AM(UTC)
I was stuck on 314/315 roads for a long while, until I finally figured out it was a part of the cart path at the golf course that I was missing.
#44 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:29:37 PM(UTC)
Darn it, just got myself stuck on 314-315 after driving on all roads.

Also it may help others that when talking about a part you found difficult to find open up a picture of the game map in paint and circle it and upload it into the thread.

Just as I post this I find the missing road in Nice

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:30:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#45 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 4:28:58 PM(UTC)
I was at 314/315 and I saw a post here about the airport and went there and went up down everything and nothing then I started going across from the end backwards and finally got it when I go to the one that goes across and when you're going across you're driving straight to one of the hangers. Thanks all who posted about going to the airport. :)
#46 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 2:51:44 AM(UTC)
Help!!!

I've got 1 more road left and have been over the map view countless times (even zoomed in on my TV and went over each individual road) but cannot see the final 1 i'm missing.
Is there an easy way around this, or am I going to have to drive along every single road in the game for this achievement?

Why can't Forza put an interactive map online so that you can see what you've completed? A bit like GTA did with the jumps etc.
User is suspended until 3/6/2044 4:22:35 AM(UTC)
#47 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 4:14:39 AM(UTC)
check in the muddy roads, probably you missed them, especially on the north circle roads and golf area
#48 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 4:19:02 AM(UTC)
For me it was an entrance ramp to the highway. I must have merged early one time, on the map it appeared completed. After road tripping through all the entrance ramps and exit ramps though I found the one I had missed. Drive to all of them and be sure to merge accordingly and you will get credit for driving the whole ramp. Also turn off everything in the map filter, it will give you a better view of the map.

Edited by user Monday, October 13, 2014 4:20:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 1:31:16 PM(UTC)
an easy way to find the missing road is to turn the color off your TV so it's black and white, you will find it very quickly, as well as using the map filter.
mine was also a tiny little strip on an off ramp

Edited by user Friday, October 24, 2014 1:38:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 4/19/2042 12:30:56 PM(UTC)
#50 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 1:35:17 PM(UTC)
I found all the roads easy to discover, I had little parts that were missed, dotted all over the map but I quickly found them and zapped them with my classic mini !
Girl racers rule
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error