This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:14:34 AM(UTC)
Ok i have driven all roads and it gave me 314/315 and i turned of the filter so i saw on map nothing on it and zoomed in scanned it inch by inch and cannot find this last road what is going on

Edited by user Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:05:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:52:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cx3 Hawk Go to Quoted Post
Ok i have driven all roads and it gave me 314/315 and i turned of the filter so i saw on map nothing on it and zoomed in scanned it inch by inch and cannot find this last road what is going on

Perhaps check exit/entrance ramps onto the freeway?
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 7/5/2042 11:21:58 AM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 5:01:30 AM(UTC)
Try driving around the entrances to all of the Horizon hubs. A friend of mine was having the same problem and the last piece of road was at one of the hubs. He mentioned that the road appeared fully highlighted on the map before he drove on it and got it to register. Something to keep in mind.
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 3:48:10 PM(UTC)
So I spent time today going around the map and discovering the roads. I have only gotten 314... I scoured the map over and over but I do not see any additional. Is the some unlisted road that shows up later in the game? I have not gotten far enough to join a car club and I know things unlock as you go along, that is why I ask the question about an "unlisted" road.
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 3:54:52 PM(UTC)
I'm in the same boat only I've completed the game story line. 314/315. I have hope that I'm only over looking the map. This morning I was 313/315 and found an intersection of an unfinished dirt road. So that road is out there......... Somewhere.....
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 3:56:14 PM(UTC)
Turns out it was just glitched it said 315/315 while i was going up and down the runway at the aerodrrome
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 3:57:45 PM(UTC)
On the map, hit left bumper and turn off all the icons. That will help look closer. It could be a part of a dirt road, or maybe the highway. I had a couple of those where there was just a sliver on one side of the highway (right by an on/off ramp). Mine ended up being hidden under one of the 5 showcase event icons.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 4:03:21 PM(UTC)
Edit:

We've just found the last bit of road that we needed. For us it was a bit of dirt road that we'd missed. The natural colouring of the background map made the road overlay difficult to see. The end result was that to all but the most attentive searching it looked like we'd completed it, but we hadn't.

Feel very satisfied that I've found it. Keep searching guys!

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 4:44:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 4:24:16 PM(UTC)
My last one that I worked at finding for quite a while was a small part of a side road off the airstrip. Was pretty invisible on the map. It coincides with the poster above talking about getting 315 randomly driving up the strip.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 4:52:41 PM(UTC)
For anyone else, run up the runway a few times. Sometimes it glitches and doesn't give the 1/4 mile intersection to you. That is what happened to me.
#11 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:34:33 PM(UTC)
I had the same problem the last road was I little tiny piece at the airport it didn't show on the map found it by chance while drifting and hooning around haha.
#12 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:37:53 PM(UTC)
I have been playing horizon 2 since it released, and I have driven on every road and I have yet to get the achievement and I don't know why. By this i mean that there is one road where there is one spot that i have driven on, this is really making me mad as I have literally re driven over every road and looked at the map for at least 3 hours looking for where i could have possibly missed. I still can not find where I missed. If anyone else has had this problem and has found a way to fix it please let me know. If people have found roads that don't always complete when driven on please comment down below any insight to this problem is greatly appreciated.
#13 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:17:09 PM(UTC)
I had the same problem. I was told to search for on/off ramps and triangular intersections. On my way to one of the triangular intersections I went through a T intersection. A message popped up saying I had driven 315 of 315 roads. However the intersection was white on the map. May be I had cut off the corner when I went through it before. I don't know. Anyway, I got the achievement.
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 5, 2014 4:37:15 AM(UTC)
Anyone know a way to find which road you have either missed a section or not driven on as I have 314/315 and can't find the last one please help would be appriecated
#15 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:16:07 AM(UTC)
So I was going through yesterday trying to complete the task of finding and driving on all the roads. Im positive I finished all of the roads but for whatever reason I am stuck at 314/315. Worst case scenario. I scanned over the map and everything is highlighted from being driven on. I even went back and did the trails (brown) again and the special locations (air strip, chapel, etc.). Does anyone else have this issue or have any idea of a secluded road I am missing?
#16 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:31:37 AM(UTC)
There is no hidden road - it all makes sense. But for me, I was stuck on 314 and lacked a tiny piece of a connecting road in the north/west town. Get those road-goggles on and keep scanning your map =).
#17 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:34:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Razhuul Go to Quoted Post
There is no hidden road - it all makes sense. But for me, I was stuck on 314 and lacked a tiny piece of a connecting road in the north/west town. Get those road-goggles on and keep scanning your map =).

That's probably the case with me. I've scanned over the map multiple times and still haven't seen it. It's so bothersome.
#18 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:41:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WHo iZ AsiaN Go to Quoted Post

That's probably the case with me. I've scanned over the map multiple times and still haven't seen it. It's so bothersome.

Same here...

Double checked, triple checked, stuck on 311.
#19 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:53:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bburgarelli Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: WHo iZ AsiaN Go to Quoted Post

Same here...

Double checked, triple checked, stuck on 311.

I'm at 314:/
#20 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:49:23 AM(UTC)
I'm sure at some point Ill get it unexpectedly, but it still annoys me that its a very small section that's holding me back and its not visible to the naked eye when looking over the map. Oh well. I guess the only thing we can all do is just keep playing the great game Horizon 2 is, and complete the task when we least expect it.
#21 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:40:57 AM(UTC)
I did 315/315 road discovery on X1 last night. I got to 309 & rechecked map. Saw a few spots that I some how missed. Went back and got them. Really no issue for me.
#22 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:45:15 AM(UTC)
Had the same issue but ended up finding my last road around the airport runway. The whole map was highlighted for me too.
#23 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:57:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManjeffsterUtd Go to Quoted Post
Had the same issue but ended up finding my last road around the airport runway. The whole map was highlighted for me too.

Im thinking that my remaining road is at one of the special locations. I'm gonna have to visit each one later and just hit all of their roads again. The main roads are pretty blatant if you miss one, you would be able to see if you missed it. I also made sure to check all of the inbound/exit ramps on the highway to make sure they were found, which they were. Im just ready to check this challenge off my list and move on to finding the bonus signs and barn finds.
#24 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 7:05:32 AM(UTC)

So there are 340 roads on the 360 version and only 315 roads on the XB1 version?! How is that?!
#25 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 7:42:49 AM(UTC)
I'm stuck on 314 aswell but the people above are right, just as I saw what they said I looked at the map and saw the tiniest bit of dark near where you do the subaru bucket challenge so one more to go, just gotta be patient people achievements aren't the most important thing in the world
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error