10 Pages123>>Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:51:04 PM(UTC)
well i beat the 1st 2 towns and unlocked sisteron. me and a friend figure lets drive there together in free roam. upon getting there the map pops up in multiplayer telling me im there etc and exit out. i return to story.career mode and no none of the races are appearing on the map in sisteron. ive completed the 1st 2 tournaments. did the game glitch going there in multiplayer?

Edited by user Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:09:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:57:54 PM(UTC)
I did the same thing and now im sitting here not loading any new missions...
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:59:19 PM(UTC)
I think the servers are choking at the moment. I sat for like 45 seconds at the credit payout of the end of a race before it tallied them up and gave them to me, among other strange behavior.
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:06:40 PM(UTC)
but i unlocked sisteron in online freeroam and went to sisteron to do races and its broken. BROKEN! not loading races because its BROKEN!
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:12:01 PM(UTC)
Can you free roam the map online with friends? In another topic we are discussing the fact that you can only play races and playground games online. I am confused.... :)

Edit: 360 version

Edited by user Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:13:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:12:21 PM(UTC)
I completed Sisteron, but during the road trip the game froze, and now I can't do any of the races, and I can't go to the next area.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:20:24 PM(UTC)
tried a few things still no races loading.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 10:10:21 AM(UTC)
My Sisteron races won't appear on my map either. I had no idea what to do
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 11:15:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BendOverMyLap Go to Quoted Post
but i unlocked sisteron in online freeroam and went to sisteron to do races and its broken. BROKEN! not loading races because its BROKEN!

I just love the subtlety in both your statement and your screen name.

-k
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 8:44:36 PM(UTC)
Haveing same problem finshed the first town whent to the second and no cutscene now I'm just driveing around In a venom any clues how to fix
 2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 9:00:50 PM(UTC)
I was supposed to drive to saint martin to start the races in that city but i went into an online freeroam and went there online. It showed that i had been to that city already when i went to single player and now it will not give me any new races. I can see that i have new races if i look at them through the rivals section but i cannot see them on my map so i can't continue with the roadtrip. It happened to my friend too he had to delete his game and restart. Is there any way i can solve this problem?
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 9:06:23 PM(UTC)
Ok so here it is I finished the first set of races and the game told me to go to San Giovanni so I did when I got there there was no cutscene and when I go to the hub it's says I must plave in the leader bored so I look around for the four races and there's nothing there no new races so like if you know what's wrong please tell me
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 4:54:54 PM(UTC)
So, earlier today i was playing and i went into a free roam with my friend and we went to where my next spot was to do races. Once we went there and it open up my map and didn't show any thing at the time i was like must of glitched but soon after i went on to single player and i realized that none of the new races where popping up. Therefore i cant get any farther in the game is there a way to fix send me a message on xobx my GT is UnDeaD PaRaDoXx
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 7:00:09 PM(UTC)
This evening playing XBox 360 forza horizon 2 a friend1 and I were both playing offline (I approximately level 36 and friend1 at level 40) while connected in chat. When another friend2 joined our chat, both my friend1 and I each completed a championship series. I then retrieved my barn find cars while friend1 and friend2 initiated an online freeroam session. After retrieving the barn finds from the festival garage, I drove to my next championship series destination, those races appeared on my map. I then joined friend1/2 in online freeroam. An hour or so lateer, when friend2 departed, both friend1 and I returned to offline play. Friend1's next series race destination did not/would not indicate and my own new destination races which had appeared prior to the freeroam session were no longer indicated on my map. Friend1 called it a night and I continued to attempt to get those races back by restarting my x-box, returning and re-doing a few previous races, driving to the new destination, restarting the game. Nothing seems to work. it appears as though both my friend1 and I are locked out of further progress in the game.

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:18:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 11:00:03 PM(UTC)
Same exact thing im trying to figure out now i really hope i dont have to restart completely
#16 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 11:34:24 PM(UTC)
Are you driving the correct class of car for the championship that was in progress? I thought that switching cars will cause the championship icons to disappear until you go back to the car class the championship is built for.
#17 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 11:45:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Leathersoup Go to Quoted Post
Are you driving the correct class of car for the championship that was in progress? I thought that switching cars will cause the championship icons to disappear until you go back to the car class the championship is built for.

That's not how it works in the 360 version.

You can change car class at any time, and Ben (what's his name again?) won't say a thing about it.

Edited by user Friday, October 3, 2014 11:46:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:01:18 AM(UTC)
I am a forza horizon 2 player who only got the game yesterday, and whilst I was playing I realised that whilst I was playing I got onto the Saint martin races, so when I was on my way over to do the races no races came up, it was just the hub that was there so I now cannot participate in the game because i have no races to do and no money to win, so could someone give me an answer or a solution to why this is happening.
Thanks
Xbox360
#19 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:09:56 AM(UTC)
Are you able to filter items on the map in the 360 version?
#20 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:37:17 AM(UTC)
The game keeps telling me to head to Montellino, Im level 25, when I get there it doesnt add the races I need to do. This means I can't go on in the game and finish! Please help as I don't want to have to do all the game again as it's so long. And im doing a YouTube series so I can't restart!
#21 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 2:19:44 AM(UTC)
i cant get any races with the green wristband please help
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:30:28 AM(UTC)
Hey I am having the same issue I am a lvl 45 and I had the same issue, my races are not appearing after I went to saint Martin location in online free roam and went I went offline mode now no new races!!!! This is deffintly a problem that should be adressed! I really do not wait to restart the whole game because of a glitch that halted my progress. Also u can filter the map and with only having new races on , nothing shows up

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:31:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:43:43 AM(UTC)
I am having the same problem on Xbox one, no kinect. I finished the championship in nice, then did an online road trip. When I returned from the road trip, I had no indicators for the next championship event. When I filter the map by type, the only thing that shows up under championship event is the horizon festival.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:46:29 AM(UTC)
I am Spanish, I leave it down in Spanish and translated by google

Tengo el siguiente bug, me e pasado todo el viaje principiante, y los 4 primeros eventos del viaje profesional tambien, ahora me tendrian que salir eventos nuevos en motellino, pero al ir a esa zona no se desbloquean las nuevas carreras, y como solo se puede acceder a ellas cuando se desbloquean no puedo avanzar, alguien sabe la solucion?

I have the following bug, and I spent the beginner trip, and the first 4 events from the professional tour too, now I would have to leave motellino new events, but to go to that area is not new races unlocked, and as only you can access them when unlocked I can not advance, anyone know the solution?
#25 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:05:39 AM(UTC)
Me too feel the same, I hope the game is updated once since it is full of bugs
10 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error