9 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:41:15 AM(UTC)
Is anyone having trouble entering the game? I was able to play it last night but im trying to play it right now and it gets stuck in the loading screen to play the game

Edited by user Saturday, October 18, 2014 8:27:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:16:06 PM(UTC)
Hold down your power button for about 10 seconds to turn your xbox off. Wait a minute and start it back up. It worked for me.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:18:35 AM(UTC)
This may be due to the server issues going on but I started the game this morning and I have been on the loading screen for 20 mins. Not sure what's going on. Does anyone else out there had this problem and is there a fix?
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:24:18 AM(UTC)
I'm in the same boat. It should have been solved with the server issue, but nothing yet. Kinda disappointed, but the only thing to do now is wait.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:28:27 AM(UTC)
In the announcement Mecgberg made, he said there might be times when the servers are off and on.

http://forums.forzamotor...9-30-11-25-p-m--PST.aspx
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:33:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShadowChaser36 Go to Quoted Post
In the announcement Mecgberg made, he said there might be times when the servers are off and on.

http://forums.forzamotor...9-30-11-25-p-m--PST.aspx

Are you able to play now? It's still not working for me.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:36:30 AM(UTC)
I haven't been on this morning, so I don't know. I'll get on and check and report back. Also, are you on the Xbox Preview Program. If so, they released an update for issues with Forza 5 and Horizon 2 so you might want to check and see if your console needs an update if it hasn't updated already.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:43:45 AM(UTC)
I am one a Xbox One with OS version 6.2.115110.1 , it says there is no update for my system now. I have tried turning the bow off and waiting ten minutes but still having the same issue.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:50:10 AM(UTC)
I'm guessing the that's what the issue is. Didn't know I was apart of the preview program, but Forza 5 is down for me as well. Guess I just have to wait out until the update.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:50:13 AM(UTC)
My game won't go pass the loading screen since yesterday night :(
I have VIP & i'm in Canada...
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:52:47 AM(UTC)
I just fired up the Xbox One to see if I could get on, and i had no issues signing into the game. If it keep happening, try uninstalling the game, and installing it again.. I know it sucks, but it "may" help.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:55:23 AM(UTC)
Mine is still not working... I tried to launch it offline and nothing works
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:59:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deeNice3000 Go to Quoted Post
I just fired up the Xbox One to see if I could get on, and i had no issues signing into the game. If it keep happening, try uninstalling the game, and installing it again.. I know it sucks, but it "may" help.

It's not an issue with the game, it's on the server side. Uninstalling and reinstalling a 30+gb file won't help at all.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:00:49 AM(UTC)
Mine's working fine. Just booted it up and did a bucket list event. Go into the XB1 Settings menu and then go to "System" and see if it says "Update Console"
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:01:55 AM(UTC)
Have you hard reset the console? Held the power button for 10 seconds?

Reason I ask is because I've had this happen on other games and going the hard reset has fixed them.
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:05:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShadowChaser36 Go to Quoted Post
Mine's working fine. Just booted it up and did a bucket list event. Go into the XB1 Settings menu and then go to "System" and see if it says "Update Console"

no updates available for me
:(
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:05:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rybo03 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: deeNice3000 Go to Quoted Post

It's not an issue with the game, it's on the server side. Uninstalling and reinstalling a 30+gb file won't help at all.

Didn't know it was a server issue. In any case, I can get on just fine...
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:11:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post

Reason I ask is because I've had this happen on other games and going the hard reset has fixed them.

Trying it right now! Thanks
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:12:28 AM(UTC)
Ok I was able to get on. I had to do a hard reboot of the Xbox one. Hold the power button for ten second it will cause the Xbox to reset it system to reboot when you turn it. The it loaded the game with what look like an update in the back ground. I am now able to play
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:13:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: matteocampa Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post

Trying it right now! Thanks

WORKED
THANKS
I LOVE YOU
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:17:43 AM(UTC)
No problem haha. Enjoy the game :P
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:19:34 AM(UTC)
DO NOT attempt to "fix" anything with the game. The update for beta people is available already, and fixes issues on a lot of Xbox One games that were broken thanks to Live. Check in System and the console information to see if there is an update available.
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#23 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 1:01:21 PM(UTC)
My XBox One has been "loading" the game for nearly an hr now!!! It worked yesterday! I have turned off the system a few times and turned it back on, no change. I "Quit" and restarted the game, same result. I have even removed the disc and it is fine, put it back in and it resumed "loading" I'm sick of seeing the same cars across my sceen over and over again! Any ideas?
#24 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 2:43:33 PM(UTC)
Do a hard reboot on the Xbone. Worked for me.
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:32:27 AM(UTC)
I'm seriously thinking about a full refund. Don't care how good this game can be if I can't play it I'm getting my money back.
9 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error