3 Pages123PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2014 4:38:59 AM(UTC)
Picked up some of your new stuff. I really am enjoying your tunes. Your short reviews are spot on. This helps me in knowing exactly what I can expect from the car. Also your stuff in FM5 is top notch as well. How long have you been tuning?
#27 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:33:41 AM(UTC)
Thanks again for all of the kind words and reviews guys. Just to get back to some of the things I have stated earlier, I am just about ready to release a few drift tunes and I have already started in on Storm Island. So expect drift tunes, race tunes and some off road tunes for all of those who are running around Storm Island. I hope to have things shared this weekend, and posted in here shortly after. Take care everyone.

AKA: SP01LED JAM1E.
Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Friday, December 26, 2014 7:43:49 PM(UTC)
Nice to see you still playing the series Jamie. I have had the game since release and just started playing it a few days ago. I actually like it better than FM5. Even started tuning again. We will have to catch up sometime.
#29 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2014 6:35:10 AM(UTC)
Hey there AR! Where have you been? Hope all is well. Yes let's hook up, see what we can accomplish.

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#30 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 11:37:31 AM(UTC)
New stuff is in the list now. More new stuff on the way. For those looking for more Storm Island stuff I will have them all broken out as well.

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#31 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 12:55:16 PM(UTC)
Your tunes are very good.
What did you add?
#32 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 8:11:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dansc1978 Go to Quoted Post
Your tunes are very good.
What did you add?

I'd like to know this as well.

Cheers.
#33 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 10:48:19 AM(UTC)
Please allow me to apologize. I have almost 90 shared tunes out there for Horizon 2 alone. Maintaining the tune list with the amount of detail that I have been providing all of you has become a monster for me. I know that having a list is very helpful for all of you when you go shopping for tunes on your cars. It is also a great way for me to advertise my work to all of you. However just like all of you with work, families and school it is very hard to do everything in your day to day lives.

I ask that you follow me under the creator options while looking for tunes. This will be the best way for you all to find my work while in the game. I do this with all of the tuners that I follow and it is a great way for me to get a hold of all of their newest stuff.

I will continue tuning, and please reach out to me should you ever have any questions. Thanks a lot everyone.

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#34 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:45:50 AM(UTC)
I have decided to move forward and create a spread sheet to make it easier to update and user friendly for all of you. I had started this list using Word. So I created my own problems on the tune list right from the start. As soon as I have it created I will post it. I want to make sure that I continue to provide you all my newest works. Please be patient.

Some of the newest stuff I added to the list is below. This update is not on the original front page. This is only A class.

Class: A
Car: 2010 Audi TT RS
Name of Shared tune: A800 Full aero
Speed: 5.9
Handling: 7.8
Acceleration: 7.7
Launch: 8.9
Braking: 9.6
Full aero race tune. Very nice and easy to manage due to four wheel drive. Very fun and predictable car.

Car: 2006 Audi RS 4
Name of Shared tune: A800 No aero
Speed: 7.3
Handling: 7.6
Acceleration: 7.9
Launch: 9.0
Braking: 9.2
100% Stock appearance tune. Great grip and acceleration. Fast and holds the road well.

Car: 2013 Audi S4
Name of Shared tune: A800 No Aero
Speed: 6.9
Handling: 7.7
Acceleration: 7.7
Launch: 9.1
Braking: 9.5
Another 100% stock appearance race tune. This car is one of my favorites.

Car: 2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
Speed: 7.6
Handling: 7.0
Acceleration: 8.2
Launch: 9.7
Braking: 8.6
This is a heavy car so watch it in the turns. Other than that this thing is a missile.

Car: BMW 1 Series M Coupe
Speed: 6.4
Handling: 7.9
Launch: 8.5
Braking: 9.6
This is a great little grip tune. Great for circuit tracks. Easy to drive but a little heavy at 3,240 lbs.

Car: 2012 BMW M5
Speed: 7.4
Handling: 7.2
Acceleration: 8.0
Launch: 8.0
Braking: 8.7
I did the best that I could with this beast. Very fast, however very heavy. Watch the turns.

Car: 1970 Buick GSX
Speed: 6.4
Handling: 7.5
Launch: 8.1
Braking: 9.2
Shift at the red line for the best results. Stock appearance tune.

Car: Caterham Superlight R500
Speed: 5.9
Handling: 7.0
Launch: 7.3
Braking: 7.8
Good luck to you. That’s all I have to say for this tune. I tried.

Car: 1979 Camaro Z28
Speed: 6.0
Handling: 7.7
Acceleration: 8.1
Launch: 8.4
Braking: 9.4
Stock appearance grip tune. Low horsepower but makes up for it in handling. I promise.

Car: 2014 Chevrolet Super Sport
Speed: 6.6
Handling: 7.6
Launch: 8.4
Braking: 9.3
Great tune and gives all of the modern muscle cars a run for the money.

Car: 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
Speed: 6.7
Handling: 7.3
Acceleration: 8.2
Launch: 8.2
Braking: 8.9
Less tire on this tune and more power makes it a very fun combination.

*** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME IN THE GAME SO THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS UP TO SPEED ON MY NEWEST TUNES FOR THE CARS YOU WANT ***

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#35 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:47:16 AM(UTC)
Does this work?

CLICK HERE =======> SP01LED JAM1E’s tune list.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:16:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
 2 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 3:07:04 AM(UTC)
Works a treat.

Many thanks.
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:27:43 AM(UTC)
OK now that new list on Google docs needs to be updated with all of the other tunes that I have never posted. At this time I think I have around 90 shared tunes out there. My new spread sheet does not have the same level of detail as my previous posts, however I think that this is easier to use and you can filter it.

Please feel free to provide me comments on any of the tunes or the list itself. If there is anything that I can do to improve I am all for it. Please keep a look out for the updated list as I plan to get to it this weekend, and knock it out. I have also started to create some drift tunes. There are three out there to grab. The drift tunes are for the 2015 Mustang in A class I believe, Mazda RX-7 & there is a C class Nissan 240 out there. The 240 is a very low powered technical tune for tight stunting around at low speeds.

CLICK HERE =======> PTG Jamie's tune list.

Edited by user Friday, May 27, 2016 6:36:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#38 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:08:38 AM(UTC)
OK everyone some more new stuff has been added to the list. Everything that you see in purple text is the newest stuff that has been added. Some of the tunes are older, they were just never posted. Please let me know what you all think of the tunes. Any and all feedback is always welcome. Thanks for looking.

CLICK HERE =======> SP01LED JAM1E’s tune list.

*** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME IN THE GAME SO THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS UP TO SPEED ON MY NEWEST TUNES FOR THE CARS YOU WANT ***

Edited by user Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:17:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#39 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 4:41:53 AM(UTC)
Excellent work Jamie.

However, I did notice two or three of your new (purple) tunes were not showing on the storefront.

I can't remember which ones . . . sorry, I should have noted them down.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 20, 2015 4:42:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:30:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShookusDaBookus Go to Quoted Post
Excellent work Jamie.

However, I did notice two or three of your new (purple) tunes were not showing on the storefront.

I can't remember which ones . . . sorry, I should have noted them down.

OK I will look in to this. Sorry if there is any confusion. I will get it cleared up as soon as I can.

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 3:13:19 PM(UTC)
As pointed out in an earlier post by fellow racer ShookusDaBookus. There were cars on the list in purple that were not actually shared tunes. I have found them all and they are posted below. Please let me know if anyone else finds any other discrepancies on my tune lists of cars that are not shared.

Below are the cars that were found and are now shared tunes as of 1-22-2015.

Chevrolet 1967 Corvette Stingray 427 A class Road

Dodge 2012 Charger SRT8 A class Road

Ferrari 1962 250 GTO {Xbox One exclusive} A class Road

Land Rover 2014 Range Rover Supercharged {NAPA Chassis Car Pack DLC}{Xbox One exclusive}{New to Forza franchise} S1 class On road / Off road

Land Rover 1997 Defender 90 {New to Forza franchise}{Launch Bonus Car Pack DLC}{Xbox One exclusive} D class On road / Off road

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#42 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 5:20:04 AM(UTC)
Excellent work fella.

All of your tunes drive extremely well.

Your Ferrari 355 is possibly leaning a little too far on handling over power - Perhaps we could see some more grunt in exchange for less grip?

Edited by user Wednesday, January 28, 2015 7:35:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: I must have been drunk . . .

1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 10:37:35 AM(UTC)
Been looking for a good tuner to download from. I will check out some of your tunes tonight and give them a go. But thanks for your work. Also, I hope your wife is well. Sorry to hear she was having some trouble...
#44 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 6:34:15 AM(UTC)
SuperYendor thanks for the kind words in regards to my wife's health. She is doing much better. I appreciate it.

Please let me know if you download any of my tunes, and let me know what you think. Good or bad. Take care.

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#45 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2015 11:06:45 AM(UTC)
Great stuff once again. I really like the new list. Easy to find everything. Great idea. Your drift tunes so far are really good. You should advertise in the drift areas of the forums.
#46 Posted : Thursday, February 5, 2015 5:52:36 AM(UTC)
Well everyone I did start tuning all of the new cars for TG car pack. However I had to send my Day One Edition Xbox One in. The warranty is just about up on it, and the unit decided to no longer play discs. So I will be MIA for a while. I will continue to check the forums and all that.

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#47 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:09:49 AM(UTC)
Still no Xbox back from service. As soon as I do get back I will be back at tuning and racing.

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 2:14:09 AM(UTC)
LaFerrari IS A BEAST! Thanks for the hard work & it's appreciated it. Clean racing my friend & don't be surprised if you see one of your tunes crossing the finish line before you!
#49 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 11:30:21 AM(UTC)
Well DaAlphaSupreme people have been beating me with my own tunes and cars since FM 2. I mean if you are going to get beat by someone it is pretty cool to find out that they are running my set up. It softens the blow a little bit, and it is always good for a laugh. There have been many times were I have thought if I could only drive my own tunes as good as some of my fans. It's good to see so many people squeeze the performance out of them.

I am glad that you enjoy my work, and I appreciate you stopping in here to say so. Any feedback is good feedback. Take care.

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#50 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2015 5:47:42 AM(UTC)
Alright everyone, I have got my Xbox One back from Microsoft. I have reloaded Horizon 2, and I will be tuning again. I will keep this thread up to date with all of the new stuff as well as updating the shared tune list in the link provided in the first post.

Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error