This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2015 8:49:52 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I just bumped into this "problem". I'm currently 338/340 of road achievement and I can see from the map a small grey area of the highway. But problem is that it won't change color no matter how I try to drive over it. And somewhere is another small section of grey area, but that I haven't found yet.
#77 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 3:04:36 PM(UTC)
Am stuck in 339/340 roads too is this kinda bug or somthin' ?!!
#78 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 8:26:22 PM(UTC)
Little nub entrance to industrial park, showed that it was white and driven over but drove into the actual park through that nub and gave me my 340/340!
#79 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2016 12:21:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LivDoug Go to Quoted Post
As mentioned above by someone else....when I finished my map, it was a highway on-ramp that was missing. Can see it not filled in on the map, but it's very hard to spot. Its a really tiny area thats not filled in on the map for it. I drove myself nuts looking for the missing spot. It was so small an area and odd shaped, i was not even sure it was what I had been looking for until i got there and it told me i had driven all of the roads.

Just to say that I've spent hours scratching my head and stuck at 339 until I read the above post. I went and had another look at the map (even though I'd looked at it carefully from a few inches away already) and found a handful of grey pixels I'd missed. I never would have noticed it in a million years!
#80 Posted : Tuesday, February 27, 2018 11:07:45 PM(UTC)
I know this post is old, but I had the same problem for over a week, I searched and searched, then while doing a rival race way up north it just popped up and gave me the achievement.
#81 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 10:02:52 PM(UTC)
I play on 360 and sadly just got the game this weekend. I have been stuck at 338/340 for the last three days and have driven the whole map repeatedly but still no luck, oddly enough I had the same problem on FH1 but it was fixed when I jumped in an online free roam. Help?
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 4:30:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: shadow 8525 Go to Quoted Post
I play on 360 and sadly just got the game this weekend. I have been stuck at 338/340 for the last three days and have driven the whole map repeatedly but still no luck, oddly enough I had the same problem on FH1 but it was fixed when I jumped in an online free roam. Help?
Bring up the Map and Zoom in on it. If I remember correctly there are some allies in the city at the bottom of the map that are quite short and hard to see. But they count as one road driven.

And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error