This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2015 8:49:52 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I just bumped into this "problem". I'm currently 338/340 of road achievement and I can see from the map a small grey area of the highway. But problem is that it won't change color no matter how I try to drive over it. And somewhere is another small section of grey area, but that I haven't found yet.
#77 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 3:04:36 PM(UTC)
Am stuck in 339/340 roads too is this kinda bug or somthin' ?!!
#78 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 8:26:22 PM(UTC)
Little nub entrance to industrial park, showed that it was white and driven over but drove into the actual park through that nub and gave me my 340/340!
#79 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2016 12:21:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LivDoug Go to Quoted Post
As mentioned above by someone else....when I finished my map, it was a highway on-ramp that was missing. Can see it not filled in on the map, but it's very hard to spot. Its a really tiny area thats not filled in on the map for it. I drove myself nuts looking for the missing spot. It was so small an area and odd shaped, i was not even sure it was what I had been looking for until i got there and it told me i had driven all of the roads.

Just to say that I've spent hours scratching my head and stuck at 339 until I read the above post. I went and had another look at the map (even though I'd looked at it carefully from a few inches away already) and found a handful of grey pixels I'd missed. I never would have noticed it in a million years!
#80 Posted : Tuesday, February 27, 2018 11:07:45 PM(UTC)
I know this post is old, but I had the same problem for over a week, I searched and searched, then while doing a rival race way up north it just popped up and gave me the achievement.
#81 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 10:02:52 PM(UTC)
I play on 360 and sadly just got the game this weekend. I have been stuck at 338/340 for the last three days and have driven the whole map repeatedly but still no luck, oddly enough I had the same problem on FH1 but it was fixed when I jumped in an online free roam. Help?
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 4:30:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: shadow 8525 Go to Quoted Post
I play on 360 and sadly just got the game this weekend. I have been stuck at 338/340 for the last three days and have driven the whole map repeatedly but still no luck, oddly enough I had the same problem on FH1 but it was fixed when I jumped in an online free roam. Help?
Bring up the Map and Zoom in on it. If I remember correctly there are some allies in the city at the bottom of the map that are quite short and hard to see. But they count as one road driven.

4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error