5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 1:13:06 AM(UTC)
Well this is a major bummer.. Back to slow cars and no money. My Xbox tried syncing do over an hour then it just starts at the beginning of the game. 😐
#77 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 10:09:15 PM(UTC)
Same issue here I was level 350 had 135+ cars in my garage and over 19 million cr saved up now I have nothing
#78 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 10:12:18 PM(UTC)
Also I was somehow still in my club ItMe after my account was erased I had no online or social access unlocked but was still in my club where I was previously level 350.. I definitely do not want to have to earn 135 cars plus 20 million on top of that again please help me lol
#79 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2015 12:25:17 AM(UTC)
Really wish you could just tell the Xbox not to sync to the cloud, would make things so much easier =/
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:28:09 AM(UTC)
Hey I LOVE Forza horizon 2 but when I went on this morning I found that ALL of my save data has gone, I had only reached level 100 the day before I lost all of my stuff, I had over 200 cars and 15 million credits, I had spent over 300 hours and I am really annoyed about that so I hope someone can help.

Thx-Will aka I am VIPERS
#81 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 10:06:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I am VIPERS Go to Quoted Post
Hey I LOVE Forza horizon 2 but when I went on this morning I found that ALL of my save data has gone, I had only reached level 100 the day before I lost all of my stuff, I had over 200 cars and 15 million credits, I had spent over 300 hours and I am really annoyed about that so I hope someone can help.

Thx-Will aka I am VIPERS

I had the same thing happen about five days ago.. and still no response. I've tried emailing them and messaging on twitter and posted here but no reply so far..

It really stinks that they're so hard to get ahold of. This is the second time in a year that I've lost everything. The last time was with F5.. tokens, CR, cars, everything gone. took them a few weeks to fix
#82 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:50:01 PM(UTC)
Alright, so after an hour with MS support I was given a telephone number to call to sort it out.

I call today and get some cafe in Melbourne... Really?

Bad relations MS and Turn 10.
#83 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 3:55:35 PM(UTC)
Lost all my cars 261 .I need help
#84 Posted : Saturday, October 3, 2015 12:34:48 AM(UTC)
I guess everyone in this thread got these accounts thru someone elses savings? Xbox 360 to xbox one? If thats the case you didnt even buy or work for it. Someone did the hardwork for you.. keep your hands off stuff that dosent belong to you and this issue will go away.

#85 Posted : Saturday, October 3, 2015 10:19:23 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Saturday, October 3, 2015 1:16:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 12:58:04 PM(UTC)
Hello,

After the new Xbox One Update last week I launched Forza Horizon 2 for the first time since the new update last night and when I booted up I was prompted with a "console is out of sync with the cloud" menu and chose to go with what was on the cloud. It then went on a 0 - 100 loading screen for 2 1/2 hours and reloaded the game. When it loaded in I was set to a fresh start on my account with VIP, Storm Island, 15,000,000 CR worth of cars and upgrades, and every single one of my point bonuses. (Perks, cars, everything GONE) I was told by Microsoft Support To re download the game and it is installing now. I am extremely annoyed. I was at level 175 the last time I logged on, and I have a video on my youtube channel from a while back showing everything I had at the time. (Which since then has gained a lot but it was quite a bit of my items) I have gotten everything I paid for re downloaded, but am ticked that all the hours I put into the game are gone.

I would be very happy if someone could help me with my issue, because xbox support has been a huge downer to me... Thanks in advance, xX4CDCXx

[Link to youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgEDTr9YqLo (Skip to 11:23 and you can see my 1,254,727 CR at the time)]
#87 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 2:32:43 PM(UTC)
I have the same issue! I have lost everything :(
#88 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 9:11:58 AM(UTC)
2 days ago it kept syncing then it stopped at 50% so i gave up trying since it backed itself out at 50%, so i tried going on it again yesterday to find that i have been reset, what can i do about this?
#89 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2015 9:12:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Syn Kakarrot Go to Quoted Post
I just lost all my cars ,game froze and after staring over I came back to one car I didn't even had (bmw z4) 280hrs , 119 cars, 229lv, 326 races, from 37% went down to 15% of the game completion im so mad I love this game I got it on system so I could play at midnight I feel like quitting but I love this game....still not cool

Same boat as you. Lost everything. Freaking sucks! I feel like something has been taken away from me. All that time and effort I put into the game and its all gone. All the VIP gifted cars, $35,000,000+ all gone. :(

PheneousPhreak Team OSOS
Nissan GT-R Black Edition HRE
#90 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2015 1:48:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PheneousPhreak Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Syn Kakarrot Go to Quoted Post
I just lost all my cars ,game froze and after staring over I came back to one car I didn't even had (bmw z4) 280hrs , 119 cars, 229lv, 326 races, from 37% went down to 15% of the game completion im so mad I love this game I got it on system so I could play at midnight I feel like quitting but I love this game....still not cool

Same boat as you. Lost everything. Freaking sucks! I feel like something has been taken away from me. All that time and effort I put into the game and its all gone. All the VIP gifted cars, $35,000,000+ all gone. :(

Originally Posted by: Paul Designs Go to Quoted Post
2 days ago it kept syncing then it stopped at 50% so i gave up trying since it backed itself out at 50%, so i tried going on it again yesterday to find that i have been reset, what can i do about this?

Yes i have this too, hopefully they can give us it back
#91 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 4:21:06 AM(UTC)
Yesterday when I turned on the Xbox lost to the FH2 savegame and it can not load the cloud. Was 100 mb and 200 car and 5 million credit and 32 million garage value. PLS Forza Team help me, this game is my favourite! (Xbox support cant help to me..)
#92 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2016 7:07:04 PM(UTC)
one day my xbox one broken. so i had to get another. as i got an new one i , itried to sync my data and i made a mistake ane press cancel. by me doing that i lost cars , rank , and perks. but i still was in my clan so i knew something went wrong.
#93 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 2:22:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SteelyCrane4512 Go to Quoted Post
Same issue here I was level 350 had 135+ cars in my garage and over 19 million cr saved up now I have nothing

SAME HERE!! I called MS, that accomplished nothing! I just contacted forzafb@microsoft.com. If I dont get a response back soon, I'm going to call MS for a refund since I bought mine digitally!
#94 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:07:43 AM(UTC)
My advice is never do as xbox live support tells you in reference to the Forza series as you will almost certainly lose all your progress if you follow their instructions. If you PM Helios@T10, he may well help you back on your feet again. He did just that with me a while back..good luck.
Xbox Live Gamertag : David McKenna
PSN Gamertag : djm99
User is suspended until 10/1/2044 5:17:42 AM(UTC)
#95 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 7:12:18 AM(UTC)
Hey I am having about the same problem but with 1 car, you see my most expensive car being a Bugatti EB110 has gone missing from my garage and I am trying to get help
#96 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 11:28:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: David McKenna Go to Quoted Post
My advice is never do as xbox live support tells you in reference to the Forza series as you will almost certainly lose all your progress if you follow their instructions. If you PM Helios@T10, he may well help you back on your feet again. He did just that with me a while back..good luck.

How do I pm him? I have the same issue however my achievements still show where I was a while back yet I was made to start again with nothing and none of the DLCs?

Help please
#97 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 11:07:42 AM(UTC)
A couple of days ago my Forza Horizon 2 took 3 hrs to sync. When it was all done I lost Everything. I don't mind redoing the game, It took me 2 hrs to reload all my car packs, but the big issue is I lost all my Gifted Cars from Turn 10. Is there anyway to get them back?
#98 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 10:14:33 AM(UTC)
For those that are forced to restart (a choice you have to make), don't fill your garage back up with a hundred cars you aren't going to use. The larger you make your game save imo, the bigger chance it gets corrupted with FM/FH's less than intelligent save system.

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
#99 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 1:49:11 PM(UTC)
I am having the same problem with forza horizon 2. I don't have any thing. Everything is gone and I am back to the start?. I have contacted Xbox and they said to me that they have done everything they could to troubleshoot the problem l. They could even see that I still had everything on the cloud? But yet I am still reset. They told me to contact turn 10 and so I did. Anyone solve this yet?
#100 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 3:07:05 PM(UTC)
I haven't been on here a lot but I am the one who started this conversation. I emaied turn 10 and they replyed saying look on fourms or look at our problem solving sulutions. Well first off you guys don't have a sulution to this problem anywhere and second no one knows why everything is getting deleted.
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error