5 Pages123>>Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:43:53 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - some similar threads may be merged into this one - MM]

I signed on this morning and was immediately placed in a car meet. The first thing I noticed was that I lost all of my cars from yesterday. I was placed into the starter BMW. Next I noticed that my bucket lists challenges were reset. I was annoyed, but decided to just take the hit and move forward. I had a few perk points left over from last night, so I went to upgrade before playing today. Finally I noticed all of my perks were locked.

Is this going to be fixed or do I have to completely restart? I know it's not a huge deal, but it's a turn off. Having to restart a game just makes you not want to play it.

Edited by user Sunday, October 26, 2014 5:58:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:59:44 AM(UTC)
You have to restart. Same thing as Forza 4, Horizon and 5.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:09:06 PM(UTC)
All of the sudden I was reset to a different car (not one from my garage), the few cars I had in my garage were cleared out, and I'm not not able to proceed with any championships. It is telling me that championships are only available at my Road Trip destination, yet I'm not currently in a Road Trip and it won't allow me to join anything. I'm stuck on Free Roam, out a few hundred thousand credits that were earned and spent on cars and at the stand-still. Not cool Turn10...

Anyone else having a similar problem or have found a solution?

- **** ed off longtime Forza fan
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:18:03 AM(UTC)
Hello,

today I start Forza Horizon 2 and everything is lost. 12 cars, perks (and points for perks), showcases, festival routes, bucket challenges... Only level, money and stats is allright :/ and 1 500 000 credits from rewards is also nowhere. I am level 37 and played maybe 15 hours.

I dont know where is problem, so I delete local save from Xbox One, download cloud save and its same....

Some recommendations? Or I must delete cloud save and start game again?
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:09:07 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - OT removed - D]

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:44:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:17:38 AM(UTC)
this just happend to my buddie, sad to say we are going back in time with games. [Mod Edit - OT removed - D]

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:44:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:06:50 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Oh it's you again with off-topic posts. Let's see if screening your posts works better - D]

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:27:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:12:29 AM(UTC)
This is a big deal. This isn't a small issue. As I'm reading these posts I'm hoping that my accomplishments are still there on my game. First it was the ultimate edition problem now this. We spent to much money for these issues to be taken lightly.
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:24:39 AM(UTC)
Not on this game as well, I had the same problems with FM 5 and despite numerous complaints and emails to Turn 10 I heard nothing. If I get the same problems with Horizon 2 then it gets returned for a full refund. Under consumer law we are entitled to do this. And I will contact every media organisation I can and let everyone know about Turn 10 burying their heads in the sand and ignoring the gamers who keep them in the lavish lifestyle they currently have.
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:24:58 AM(UTC)
Ook, I deleted save and start new game... ;) game is still amazing and the best game for me this year
 2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:34:51 AM(UTC)
Lavish lifestyle?

2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:41:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RustyBucket21 Go to Quoted Post
who keep them in the lavish lifestyle they currently have.

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:43:23 AM(UTC)
One thing I've been wondering... Correct me if I'm wrong, why isn't there a way to back out to the main menu (similar to Forza 5)? There also doesn't really seem to be any clear indicator of when the game is saving data. I think the game could really use a "Save & Quit" option. If there are issues with the servers or XBL, there needs to be a way to be sure that the data saved to your local box is good (and can/will overwrite the remote data when the issues are resolved).
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:52:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RustyBucket21 Go to Quoted Post
And I will contact every media organisation I can and let everyone know about Turn 10 burying their heads in the sand and ignoring the gamers who keep them in the lavish lifestyle they currently have.

I'm sure that everyone at Turn10 is shaking in their diamond-crusted gold boots.

Handbrake is for parking
User is suspended until 4/9/4753 10:20:36 AM(UTC)
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:06:24 PM(UTC)
Sounds like the same isue that Forza 5 had for alot of people.
#16 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 7:24:21 PM(UTC)
I was playing horizon and my game crashed and got rid of all my cars except one. Anyway to fix this?
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 8:05:39 PM(UTC)
*sigh* This is happening in Horizon 2 already?!?

The best thing to do is PM HeliosT10 here at the forums or at Turn 10's feedback E-mail: forzafb@microsoft.com. Put "lost all cars" in the subject line. That's my advice. Take it for what it is.

Helios and the Turn 10 community team should be informed ASAP. They're going to lose a lot of business if this corrupt cloud save issue continues as it did with Forza 5. It may just be a Microsoft server issue but I'm not sure anymore. I REALLY hope this doesn't happen to me. *knocks on imaginary wood*.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#18 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 8:20:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post
*sigh* This is happening in Horizon 2 already?!?

The best thing to do is PM HeliosT10 here at the forums or at Turn 10's feedback E-mail: forzafb@microsoft.com. Put "lost all cars" in the subject line. That's my advice. Take it for what it is.

Helios and the Turn 10 community team should be informed ASAP. They're going to lose a lot of business if this corrupt cloud save issue continues as it did with Forza 5. It may just be a Microsoft server issue but I'm not sure anymore. I REALLY hope this doesn't happen to me. *knocks on imaginary wood*.

I'd be curious if any other games are having similar issues. The problems of making everything go through the cloud and not remain on local storage.

I've only heard of this in the previous 2 Forza titles. Luckily it hasn't happened to me and I play between two boxes - though now that I've said that - it's only a matter of time until my gamesave poofs, right?
#19 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:33:16 AM(UTC)
Ive been play Horizon 2 for some hours today then out of no where was booted back to the dashboard. So i fire it up again only to find that all my cars have gone and the bucket list has reset itself and the only car ive got is BMW z4 sdrive35is which ive never owned and never driven but everything else like my money and my rank, stats and barn finds are still the same. Any possible fix for this or have i wasted my time getting all them cars?
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:32:40 AM(UTC)
The same happened to me 15 minutes ago. All cars gone and even the perks is missing. I also got the BMW sdrive
#21 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:35:21 AM(UTC)
Xbox one or Xbox 360?
"Life's too short to drive boring cars"

#22 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:37:43 AM(UTC)
xbox one
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:35:23 PM(UTC)
Its the Xbox one version also it wont let me race in any of the tour anymore. I only had one championship left. Looks like its time to start all over again :(
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:24:51 PM(UTC)
When I started my game up all of my cars were gone and I was stuck with a bmw z4
#25 Posted : Sunday, October 5, 2014 8:27:17 AM(UTC)
Hi there,
Earlier today I was playing my forza when I did a wheel spin, I won a Lexus and when I pressed continue, my game crashed. This resulted in me loosing all my cars and progress. However the game seemed confused and said I was still the same level, with the same amount of credits, I also wnded up getting the original bmw, which I did have but it was now untuned. I lost my Lamborghini Aventador, my Maserati MC12 and 3 cars gifted from forza including a dodge and a lambo hurican and a Subaru WRX.
I contacted Xbox support and they went through lots of ways to solve it including deleting local saves etc. In the end they told me to uninstall forza, I did and lost my saved data completely now as it was corrupt.
Any help will be appreciated on how I can get my cars back, that's all I want back! (Altogether they came to about 5,000,000 credits, including tuning)

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 11:19:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error