78 Pages<<767778Prev
#1926 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 10:33:46 AM(UTC)
Yes, it is in the right account, my game says that my pictures have been uploaded. Only I can see them in my Xbox, no in my Forza Motorsport gallery
#1927 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:44:35 PM(UTC)
HI,
On Forza Horizon 2-Storm Island I'm did a race to completion. Now I went to get the info on the race & car. Only I found out the car indicated it has not done a race, did I not get the CRs & XPs for that race? The map no longer has the icon for that race. Now will I not get credit for the race & championship? What can be done?!
I sent an email to the address about this problem. I've also have a few other issues that are happening with the game. Can I get some help with this issue?
Thanxs,
Doran Davis
RandorsRevenge
#1928 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 10:43:13 PM(UTC)
Hi,

Are the FH2 servers down for good for Xbox One? I purchased all the DLC and NONE of the cars come through. I've done all the usual "fixes". Disappointing for F7 and FH4 and prospective sales.
#1929 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 11:53:35 AM(UTC)
I've got a glitched billboard that i've hit many times and it's not registering, it is north of the main Horizon festival location right next to a house and a low stone wall with medium sized trees/bushes that can be destroyed. At this point I've moved the game from one external hard drive to another just to see if it could of help, it didn't. I'm bothered by this since I always want to finish collections in open world games and it's more than likely that this is never going to get resolved.
#1930 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2017 5:29:23 PM(UTC)
HI, I bought the game about a week ago, but my 2nd reward never got to my account in the game. It was for 75K. Thanks, Andreas.
#1931 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2017 11:17:28 PM(UTC)
Why does the reward system not update my stats correctly? The achievements have fully unlocked but the rest of the stats have not.
I have done them all.
It has been more than a week now.
The issue is about the Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious dlc

Still not updated!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 21, 2017 9:47:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Still not updated!

#1932 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 10:22:40 PM(UTC)
I found one issue since I got it unlike all the other for the games the tires don't show the sizes when upgrading so I can't tell they need to fix that in any up and coming updates plz for all systems thx
NFMENbkdelta1
#1933 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 3:55:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Caramelao Go to Quoted Post
Why does the reward system not update my stats correctly? The achievements have fully unlocked but the rest of the stats have not.
I have done them all.
It has been more than a week now.
The issue is about the Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious dlc

Still not updated!

It's an old game ad they've probably stopped supporting it properly on rewards. I have been stuck at 200/500 for months despite fully completing the dlc.
 1 user liked this post.
#1934 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 3:58:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HP1kW Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

Are the FH2 servers down for good for Xbox One? I purchased all the DLC and NONE of the cars come through. I've done all the usual "fixes". Disappointing for F7 and FH4 and prospective sales.

The situation with the cars not coming through as free in the auto show is a major glitch even with current games like FH3 and FM6. It's a server side problem on turn 10's end that they are not willing to fix therefore I am not buying anymore paid dlc.
#1935 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 12:35:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LIGAS of EARTH Go to Quoted Post
I've got a glitched billboard that i've hit many times and it's not registering, it is north of the main Horizon festival location right next to a house and a low stone wall with medium sized trees/bushes that can be destroyed. At this point I've moved the game from one external hard drive to another just to see if it could of help, it didn't. I'm bothered by this since I always want to finish collections in open world games and it's more than likely that this is never going to get resolved.

Well, luckily that bonus board is a Fake and I did get all 150 and the achievement.
#1936 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 9:04:02 AM(UTC)
I didn't get my loyalty car rewards. I also only received 2 million credits instead of the 2.4 million that i had claimed from weekly rewards before starting Horizon 2 on the Xbox One X. Is there any way i can still get those loyalty rewards and my missing 400.000 credits from a Forza staff member?
#1937 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:00:18 AM(UTC)
This isn't right I purchased FH2 with all its DLC I have talked to Xbox support, i have emailed forzafb@microsoft.com, and I haven't gotten a single bit of help getting my Free cars from all the DLC. I didn't even get a stock reply from Forza telling me they were to busy to care about an old game for crying out loud. You would think that a game that has been out this long would have something as simple as its DLC functionality working correctly.

Edited by user Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:01:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

78 Pages<<767778Prev

Notification

Icon
Error