78 Pages<<5152535455>>PrevNext
#1301 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 7:13:21 PM(UTC)
First off, loving this game.. can't put it down.

However, I got my loyalty cars.. and lost them due to a corrupted save. Everything else seems to work pretty well for me, I have had issues with liveries, but assumed that was my bad internet connection.

Can I get them resent please?
#1302 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 7:27:42 PM(UTC)
Just want to be on the list that i have yet to receive my loyalty cars and Forza rewards (1.5 mill)
gt: evilpup13643

Thanks
 1 user liked this post.
#1303 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 8:09:03 PM(UTC)
Having the 'cant connect because you are installing' but nothing there. I installed both mobil 1 and separate m5 pack and it didnt prompt me to update game. Just wanna get the cars and be able to play online

Edit: uninstalled and reinstalled game (have disc version) and it is working now. Try this if having this issues (DO NOT erase save data)

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 1:12:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1304 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 8:47:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dennyPlayer Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]

LOL!! .. Nice one, reply to the guy in English, a language he obviously doesn't know, informing him to post in English. At the least you should have thrown what he said into Translate & reply to him in a language he understands. Could be a youngster or older person with no understanding of the T&C's genuinely looking for help.

Poor show T10, very poor show.

And kind of a little racist that people can't post in the language they know :S Is forza for English speakers only?

Extremely poor show.
"If in doubt, flat out." - Colin McRae MBE 1968-2007
#1305 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 8:53:43 PM(UTC)
Am I the only person who redeemed my Forza Rewards and launch day and DIDN'T get the in game message to redeem them? I see most people got the message but it bugged out however I never received the message at all.

🇨🇦
 1 user liked this post.
#1306 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:05:58 PM(UTC)
Received my 1.5mil days ago but still! missing 600k for increasing my tier that I redeemed later that same day.

Anyone else have something similar?
#1307 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:50:04 PM(UTC)
I have not received any rewards I'm tier 6 supposed to get 1.5 million
#1308 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:41:11 PM(UTC)
Never got my credits from rewards either...Redeemed my rewards a day or so after launch, and received the in game message. It said something about the server and then the message was gone and i never got my credits.
#1309 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:10:10 PM(UTC)
T10 fix the controller disconnect issue its super annoying trying to play with your mates then their controller drops out :( luckily I haven't had this issue but there are about 4 pages of people who are further down the discussions :(
#1310 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:11:06 AM(UTC)
All problem solved for me since yesterday's update.

My problems was :
- cannot join club
- bad sync with forza rewards
#1311 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:27:49 AM(UTC)
Also been waiting on my rewards for over a week. Just trying to get on t10's list cause I'm sick of waiting now.
#1312 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:35:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TakingDjAztec Go to Quoted Post

Well, because in the past Turn10 hasn't dissapointent me, I bought the pre-order version. It said on the website I would get 3 DLC cars because of it. I thought, cool! I liked the sight of those cars. Then the news came down that the DLC was only meant for Xbox One owners and that left a sour taste in my mouth.. and was just the beginning apparantly.

I have the 360 version yeah and I understand they can't make the 360 version as good looking as the Xbox One's, DOH, but it's been downgraded on so many levels now, at some points the game looks worse than an Xbox game did back in the day.. I sometimes have the feeling, when I don't look at my car-model that I'm playing Forza Motorsport 2 or even 1..

Now again, I understand, that probably due to the giant world, they had to make concessions.. But to not give the fans rewards for being loyal and buying their game on the 360, because they don't have the money yet to play on the One... makes me sad. As I have stated before. It's with pain in my heart.. How good the game on the One may be... I do not even get to experience a glimpse of what the game CAN BE on the 360..

Truly understand your gripe & yes the game is amazing on the xbone. Another developer made the series for 360 so I guessing all efforts was put into the xbone version because it's the new system. I traded my xbox 360 ages ago because I knew stuff like this with game developers was going to happen, especially with the consoles being more powerful now.

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:46:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
#1313 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:40:36 AM(UTC)
Hey all

I haven't has the issue of rewards. I have had the game freeze twice which I can handle but today I can't even get into the game. It will not load into gameplay from intro screen.

Has anyone else for this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it??

This sucks they have done great job on game but not being able to even launch gameplay is poor form.
#1314 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:53:13 AM(UTC)
Hey guys

I love the game and think turn 10 nailed it.

However, have had some freeIng which I can handle until I tried to play 20 mins ago. I can not get passed the intro screen to get into gameplay. It won't get through the loading screen.

What do I do? Is there a trick to get into game???

#1315 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:25:23 AM(UTC)
Theres an issue with the update that will not allow you to play online with friends. It says you are free to play while update is installing but its @ 100% and has been for 2 days now! Please fix this! GT AMRI CAMARO
#1316 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:44:30 AM(UTC)
I'm missing my rewards still.
#1317 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:46:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheDaniel46 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dennyPlayer Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]

LOL!! .. Nice one, reply to the guy in English, a language he obviously doesn't know, informing him to post in English. At the least you should have thrown what he said into Translate & reply to him in a language he understands. Could be a youngster or older person with no understanding of the T&C's genuinely looking for help.

Poor show T10, very poor show.

And kind of a little racist that people can't post in the language they know :S Is forza for English speakers only?

Extremely poor show.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:47:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1318 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:04:09 AM(UTC)
I still didn't get the Mclaren p1 I was supposed to get please help
#1319 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 7:14:11 AM(UTC)
Skyline R32 has an issue that it's engine stops producing sounds after it come from dirty places to roads.
#1320 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 7:40:07 AM(UTC)
I still have yet to receive the 1,000,000 level 5 FH2 reward. I claimed the reward on the hub, and then some time later I saw an email appear in my message box. I was having problems with my internet connection at the time (random outages) and when tried to open it, it disappeared and I still have yet to get the money. Since then I did buy the VIP package and successfully claimed 500,000K.

I believe that I have fallen victim of an unintended bug of some form.

I think if left alone I shall never see the 1,000,000 credits as this wasn’t the typical delay problem that some people appeared to be having, but rather something going wrong when I tried to seize on it from my message box.

If it is possible for you to do so, it is easy to look at my profile/cars/money and see that I haven’t spend 1,000,000 creds on anything expensive and all money I do have was earned in my current progress combined with the 500K reward I got after going VIP.
#1321 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 7:51:50 AM(UTC)
My VIP PASS doesnt work please check my accont
#1322 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:06:52 AM(UTC)
cant play any multiplayer. not even giving me the option to click. the online road trip box. its ghosted and has a lock symbol on it. When i click the box andother box pops up and says "FEATURE LOCKED- The Forza Horizon 2 server is not currentyl available. Please try again later." the track bar at the top is restricted to only HOME CARS COMMUNITY and PROGRESS. the other options are ghosted and unable to highlight. I have no rewards no free cars nothing at all. this is absolutely ridiculous. im done with Forza and Turn 10.
#1323 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:12:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: francescobaraca Go to Quoted Post
I would like to thank turn 10 for the rewards and the update I have received them today. I understand a lot of people are probably still having problems but just be patient it's eventually gonna get fixed, I think turn 10 should give a in game credit reward for the hassle though. The 360 owners of this game should've read the pros and cons. I'm an X1 owner and the way I see it is these new gen consoles should get some kind of exclusive content, it's a way to sell the system. What you guys don't understand is if all these game developers make the same game for all the consoles (new and old) then what's the since in buying a next gen console or even making a new console. Believe it or not but the 360 and PS3 are gonna be weeded out soon. Here's an example, say I buy a 1999 Toyota corrola that doesn't have blu tooth and my brother buys a 2009 Toyota corolla that has blu tooth. Should I complain to Toyota because my older corrola doesn't have blu tooth but the 2009 one does. No it's an exclusive. Same thing applies here between the 360 and the X1. They have to push sells by offering something that the older model doesn't have.

Read the pro's and cons?? Are you kidding me.. I'm a loyal fan that has always wanted the pre-order versions, because they come with crispy exclusive cars I mostly like. A new console should not be a reason to change this fact..

I paid just as much as an Xbox 1 owner, but I get less. Off course I understand it's quality in the gfx department isn't up to par with the Xbox One's, but the other things are just ways to get people to buy an Xbox One or simple disregard of their 360-fanbase. They took a risk. They should not get away with this by making everyone agree, knod and move on..

No, the discussion that is being held on here is a good sign. The fans are talking to Turn10, now it's Turn10 their time to rethink their weird decisions regarding this matter.

Sumo can't even help what Turn10 decided and that is to put midly, suckish for that great studio.

Oh and the Toyota thing doesn't make sense.. Because you already own a car and can't expect it to get these new features.. This is an entirely different thing.

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:15:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1324 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:22:26 AM(UTC)
I have been playing the game since it was released and have been unable to play anything related to multiplayer. I have no rewards no free cars nothing! in the pause menu i cant even cycle through the track bar at the top to select SOCIAL, RIVALS, CLUBS, MARKETPLACE. They're ghosted and It just skips right over them when cycling with RB an LB. The ONLINE ROAD TRIP box is a translucent grey and has a lock symmbol in the bottom left hand corner. when i click the box another box pops up center screen saying "FEATURE LOCKED- The Forza Horizon 2 server is not currently available. Please try again later." Please acknowledge the problem and quit saying the online services are back to normal and everyone who's been playing the game since release have gotten their credits. Thats a bold faced lie! Im getting extremely upset. I've never been this upset over a video game in the last 15 years. In fact, I've never even had to b and moan on a forum to find solutions. this sucks. I learned to not buy Turn 10 games until months after release when the games actually ready to play.
#1325 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:33:05 AM(UTC)
Hi, got the game at launch and have managed to get the cars that was awarded to me but i should of received two lots of 600,000 credits, What happens now?
78 Pages<<5152535455>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error