78 Pages<<5051525354>>PrevNext
#1276 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:17:17 AM(UTC)
Just to make sure T10 add me to their list, I've been waiting since UK release day for my reward points to be added in game (360). Also, like a few others, my Tier level all still shows level ZERO for everything.

Thanks,

Dave
#1277 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:17:55 AM(UTC)
Unsure if this is the correct thread (or posted already) but most motorways without guardrails, seem to have a no-fly zone over them. Not if you jump high enough "in the direction" of the road, but only if you want to cross that road 90 degrees flying high.

Have had several occasions trying to cut to an event, wanted to jump the motorway and halfway I slammed into an invisible wall and got thrown back to where I last touched ground.
#1278 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:29:33 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:17:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1279 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:17:20 PM(UTC)
I seem to be having a problems where my game can't get past to first loading screen. It was working fine lastnight
#1280 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:31:04 PM(UTC)
Thought i'd try Port forwarding a go. Set it up like i'm supposed to.

STILL CAN'T CONNECT TO FORZA HORIZON 2 ONLINE.

Still awaiting a response to this issue. Utterly disgusted in you guys.

#1281 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:36:00 PM(UTC)
Hi im having some issues redeeming my content from forza hub and my vip rewards i recieved the in game message telling me i had 1.5 million credits for forza 5 and horizon 2 for my tier 6 reward but wen i redeemed in in the in game message it lost server connection and its now lost the same with my cars i redeemed each one but it never appeared in my garage. Thanks any help much appreciated
#1282 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:14:36 PM(UTC)
I still have not received my gift for Forza Horizon 2. I have checked and received the gift for Forza 4.
#1283 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:50:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mylesbarfed Go to Quoted Post

I am having this issue as well. I have set up port forwarding and assigned a static IP address to my Xbox, changed my NAT type from Strict to Open and back, and read through this entire article about ten times. Forza Horizon 2 still will not let me play online. I am truly disappointed, as multiplayer play was about 80% of the reason that I purchased the game. I have never had an issue with the Forza franchise before (I've purchased every game since Forza 2). The worst part is, I bought it from the XBL Marketplace, so I can't return the game and get my money back. $89.99 not well spent.
#1284 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2:14:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sheps138 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: mylesbarfed Go to Quoted Post

I am having this issue as well. I have set up port forwarding and assigned a static IP address to my Xbox, changed my NAT type from Strict to Open and back, and read through this entire article about ten times. Forza Horizon 2 still will not let me play online. I am truly disappointed, as multiplayer play was about 80% of the reason that I purchased the game. I have never had an issue with the Forza franchise before (I've purchased every game since Forza 2). The worst part is, I bought it from the XBL Marketplace, so I can't return the game and get my money back. $89.99 not well spent.

Worst part is, someone from the dev/support team just won't pop in here and say "we'll look into this". Yeah, i want the issue fixed, but what i need right now is some kind of confirmation that the message has even been received. I, as im sure you do too, feel absolutely robbed.

Even more embarrassing, this is a first party game for MS. Live should be automatic and a given.
#1285 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2:37:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SaintTitan Go to Quoted Post
I have now waited at least 5+ days and still have not recieved my 300,000 cr from the loyalty points program.

Still have not recieved my credits, what's the point in telling everyone they can get rewards when they really can't?

#1286 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2:42:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TRINISPARTA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TakingDjAztec Go to Quoted Post
[quote]Earlier today we announced the Mobil 1 Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One. This is the first monthly DLC pack for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 and we’re excited to bring you more cars on a monthly basis.

I’ve seen a lot of questions from community members about certain features and functionality on the Xbox 360 version of the game, including questions regarding DLC and Forza Rewards for the 360 version of the game. To clarify: We are currently planning to release DLC only for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2. Also, Forza Rewards benefits are only available in the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2. This means that Xbox 360 players will not receive Forza Rewards credits or cars. In addition, progress in the 360 version of Forza Horizon 2 does not count towards your Forza Rewards Tier Level score. Only progress in the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 will count towards your overall Forza Score (and Tier Level) in Forza Rewards.

Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy Forza Horizon 2.

Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TakingDjAztec Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RyoTakahashi Go to Quoted Post
What a game, it's so easy to make money can't understand the cry babies on here. Like the saying goes, patience is a virtue & to the ones that's having network problems I symp with you not the rewards cry babies lol

That is not the point mate. People expect to get what they told they were going to get.

That is it really :)

People need to understand and read the updates. These things take time & reward cars is nice(time & effort in forza series) but half of them won't even be used because the variety is so vast on game. The ones who can't even play the game online is the ones i feel sorry for because they missing out on the basics of game.[/Iquote]

The update tells us, we need to mention whether we have or have not received our rewards.. So what the hell are you on about?

Whatever F*g i ain't come on here to argue with no one so go sit in a dark room & cry about some reward cars like a little girl

That's a quick way to get put under moderation or be asked to leave the forums and not return.

They said they would do something, now they must deliver. That is all. As I mentioned earlier, if it were a paid dlc and not free, "reward" cars everything would be in working order and we'd all have the cars already. That why people are upset. No need to be rude.

Because i said don't be crying about something that will be sorted? People can't even play online but not crying because they know it'll get sorted. Any new game comes out will have hiccups & to think all games won't have problems is just straight up ignorance. I just can't understand how a couple of free cars can upset people that much to say they're going to return the game. So much content on game to keep you occupied but hey i guess 3-4 free cars will make it much better.

Thank you for acting like a proper adult. No need to call me names. Also.. Turns out I was right for worrying..

So yeah..

Yeah name calling was abit over the top by me so I take full responsibility for that. Basically you have the 360 version? Before buying didn't you read pros & cons?

Well, because in the past Turn10 hasn't dissapointent me, I bought the pre-order version. It said on the website I would get 3 DLC cars because of it. I thought, cool! I liked the sight of those cars. Then the news came down that the DLC was only meant for Xbox One owners and that left a sour taste in my mouth.. and was just the beginning apparantly.

I have the 360 version yeah and I understand they can't make the 360 version as good looking as the Xbox One's, DOH, but it's been downgraded on so many levels now, at some points the game looks worse than an Xbox game did back in the day.. I sometimes have the feeling, when I don't look at my car-model that I'm playing Forza Motorsport 2 or even 1..

Now again, I understand, that probably due to the giant world, they had to make concessions.. But to not give the fans rewards for being loyal and buying their game on the 360, because they don't have the money yet to play on the One... makes me sad. As I have stated before. It's with pain in my heart.. How good the game on the One may be... I do not even get to experience a glimpse of what the game CAN BE on the 360..
#1287 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2:49:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tomeddie12 Go to Quoted Post
Hello, I have currently not received the gift cars for being a loyal forza member and for reaching tier 6, would like this problem to be addressed and sorted in the near future. Thanks for reading, loving forza horizon 2!

All problems I have currently been experiencing have been solved, i would like to thank turn 10 and playground for fixing the problemns realtively quickly! THANK YOU
! :D
#1288 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2:54:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GR4FFIXXZ Go to Quoted Post
Hi

I redeemed my forza rewards lvl 6 on 3/10/2014
till today nothing recieved the same thing for the demo car
Hope you could solve this, Thanks in advance

Tier Level 2 – 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
Tier Level 3 – 2013 Viper GTS
Tier Level 4 – 2015 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4
Tier Level 5 – 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
Tier Level 6 – 2013 McLaren P
Tier Level 6 Money - 1.5mil......
Demo Car

Recieved everything yesterday
Thanks T10 Worth the wait and keep the good work coming
#1289 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:46:17 PM(UTC)
Hi. I still haven't received my Tier 6 rewards (the 5 reward cars and 1.5mil). I tried redeeming them on launch day (9/30), and got server errors after redeeming, and the messages to download the rewards disappeared. I got a message yesterday in community news saying my rewards have arrived and to redeem them on the forza hub, but in the space where I would redeem the rewards, it just says new rewards coming soon. I hope this issue can be resolved and get my missing rewards.
#1290 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 4:12:26 PM(UTC)
Started playing on Wednesday and everything was great. Was playing online and everything was working with no issues all the way thru Saturday morning around 5am. I turned my Xbox One off and left on a trip. Came back lastnight and started playing the game around 9pm Oct. 7th and the server says it can't recognize my account. After seeing multiple issue with this I figured maybe the online was offline for maintenance. I started playing again today around 2pm Oct. 8th and it is still saying the same thing. I can play other games online with no issues but Forza Horizon 2 servers are not working for me as of 3:15pm Oct. 8th. I'll be trying it again around 12:30am central time October 9th. If it's not working again do you have any idea what I can do to get it to work so I can play online with my friends. Again it was working fine all up until yesterday when I started playing again. I have no access to any online services at this time on Forza Horizon 2 for the Xbox One
#1291 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 4:12:35 PM(UTC)
Every time I try to join an online road trip or free roam it says... "Unable to join session, please check your network connection and try again" I am stuck in the single player. Somebody please help me fix this
#1292 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 4:28:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SN1CKLE FRITZZZ Go to Quoted Post
Every time I try to join an online road trip or free roam it says... "Unable to join session, please check your network connection and try again" I am stuck in the single player. Somebody please help me fix this

THANK YOU!

This sub has been so full of complaints regarding rewards that it makes me sick. Your issue is similar to mine. I get in an online road trip and within seconds i get disconnect. Every. Single. Time.

Sick of legitimate problems like this are getting washed out with the rewards complainers. Please t10 & MS, help us out. It's awful.
#1293 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:00:39 PM(UTC)
I haven't received my rewards in Horizon 2 yet. I redeemed them yesterday.
#1294 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:22:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SN1CKLE FRITZZZ Go to Quoted Post

there are about ten people in this thread having the same issue.
 1 user liked this post.
#1295 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:24:38 PM(UTC)
Still stuck with DLC installing message and get online for a day now, even though MOBIL 1 pack is installed....
#1296 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:33:06 PM(UTC)
Edit: hard reset fixed it. :)

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:11:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1297 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:49:58 PM(UTC)
I've been enjoying this game thoroughly on xbox one, but I've just encountered a bug that I'd like to report. While upgrading and tuning the Koenigsegg Agera, I noticed that the Aero upgrade for the standard "Forza" racing spoiler is bugged. When I installed the spoiler, I went to adjust the downforce and saw that the rear was stuck at 110 with the white bar bottomed out. The Koenigsegg is one of my favorite cars and I'd like to adjust it as I see fit, but I can't with the spoiler being bugged. Any help would be appreciated!
#1298 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:25:58 PM(UTC)
I just recently received the green wristband. However now all my cars are gone and when I go to a championship it does not show any races on my screen. When I re-download the cars the upgrades are gone too. Is this a glitch obviously? What gives? My first time playing this game and I pre-ordered it. Please help.
#1299 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:39:13 PM(UTC)
Ha funny you say that because I won a 73' firebird off the wheel spin and I put the spoiler on it. In the garage it's on the car, but when I'm out driving around it's not and to be honest it looks better without it and I can still adjust the downforce.
Sorry about the grammar.
 1 user liked this post.
#1300 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:55:49 PM(UTC)
I would like to thank turn 10 for the rewards and the update I have received them today. I understand a lot of people are probably still having problems but just be patient it's eventually gonna get fixed, I think turn 10 should give a in game credit reward for the hassle though. The 360 owners of this game should've read the pros and cons. I'm an X1 owner and the way I see it is these new gen consoles should get some kind of exclusive content, it's a way to sell the system. What you guys don't understand is if all these game developers make the same game for all the consoles (new and old) then what's the since in buying a next gen console or even making a new console. Believe it or not but the 360 and PS3 are gonna be weeded out soon. Here's an example, say I buy a 1999 Toyota corrola that doesn't have blu tooth and my brother buys a 2009 Toyota corolla that has blu tooth. Should I complain to Toyota because my older corrola doesn't have blu tooth but the 2009 one does. No it's an exclusive. Same thing applies here between the 360 and the X1. They have to push sells by offering something that the older model doesn't have. To the people with the network issues with the static IP I had this problem the other day. When you have a static IP and you turn the X1 from sleep mode to energy mode and turn the Xbox off and back on, your Xbox isn't going to find an IP address. So what I would do is leave the Xbox on energy save, power cycle the modem and shut the Xbox completely off turn the modem back on when it boots back up then Turn the Xbox on. The Xbox should find an IP address. It worked for me
78 Pages<<5051525354>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error