78 Pages<<4849505152>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#1226 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:33:52 PM(UTC)
Back to say, once again, online modes are completely broken for me.

Another 3 updates by Mechberg have come and gone with ZERO mention of this issue. I'm doing everything i can as a customer to seek out support for a product that i have purchased that is utterly broken.

How can that just be ignored? Sorely disappointed in this game, in this company, specifically in the customer support (or lack thereof). I want my money back or I want someone to acknowledge this issue exists and is even being looked into, because right now, complete silence on this issue is unforgivable.

Will never be buying a Forza title again after this fiasco, and i'd advise everyone i game with in the future to avoid these games.
#1227 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:34:06 PM(UTC)
Finally got my reward cars. Awesome. Thank you.
#1228 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:36:02 PM(UTC)
Im not playing anymore cause if freezes and bugs whery you progress lost!

Im still tier 6 but im tier 7 normally i mastered 2 challenges that level me up to 7 but it shows still the old stats!

I wait until they fix the game!

People say they lost all their credits and cars if that happen to me im done with turn 10!
 1 user liked this post.
#1229 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:40:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rxb123 Go to Quoted Post
Can you tell me when I can get my cars. I downloaded the patch for Xbox one.I have horizon 2 Ultimate first day. I have all the car packs I have spent more time going through the forms trying to find out what I'm supposed to do to download my cars that I have playing the game I would be way up Tear 6 or so.

How do I get the cars?do I have to run in a race win a championship other people are running cars that leave my class A sports car in the dust. How do we find out what class we can run in what race. I show up to a race and I'm told I can't use car Imaxed out I have to set it back to original I guess so I have to use the car you get at the start. When sent back to class A others leave me in the dust they seem to be running sports cars they got from somewhere. I was told I have to buy them at the auto show for no cash. It tells me the auto show will will open soon. When and how do we make it so it's open to us.

Just tell me if my game is messed up or am I missing something such as running a certain race or doing a certain task..that's all I want to know

Rob / Rxb123

Also where can we find out about clubs and such .....Social Clubs and Rivals are all great out on my game. I'm getting tired of doing burnouts and drift four points the bucket list is a good idea that's what I'm doing now at least they give you the car suited for the task.

YOU have too play the game too unlock those features not just jump into online an expect everything to be there, first few races no cash ...no nothing if your not willing to do that, then you wasted your time !!!
#1230 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:03:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Afternoon update: The Mobil 1 Car Pack is now launched and should be accessible to all now or very soon (I just downloaded the pack on my personal Xbox One). When you launch Forza Horizon 2, you'll be prompted to update the game. If you have purchased the pack or the Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass, you'll find the cars from that pack available at the Autoshow. The cars in the Mobil 1 Car Pack should be purchasable for 0 credits in the Autoshow for those who own the pack or the Car Pass. As with Forza 5, this only counts for the first time you purchase that particular car.

Thanks and enjoy the pack!

Pack is still showing as $4.99 even though I own the car pass via the ultimate edition.

In addition, when I try to buy the free bmw, it says "Installing content. You are free to continue playing while the installation completes." And gives me a completion percentage

No matter how long it sits there, it never changes from 0%.

#1231 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:12:02 PM(UTC)
Reedemed and received all my rewards ~ 12 hours ago ( tier 2-5 cars , demo car and 1,000,000 Cr ).Had the game freeze/crash on me once during a roadtrip but luckily I haven't lost any progress/perks/cars.
*knocks on wood*
#1232 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:22:43 PM(UTC)
I got a message today saying to go to forza hub to redeem my monthly reward and nothing no rewards to redeem who else has this problem?!?!?!?
#1233 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:51:40 PM(UTC)
Finished the update, shows completely done in the my Apps section, but can't access online due to "Installing content. You are ..... installation completes."

Anyone have an idea of how to get rid of this nonsense, I've done the hard reset and nothing, not trying to reinstall seeing as how this was an update that isn't impacting everybody in the same way, so why would my update be any different.
#1234 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:10:05 PM(UTC)
FYI - FH2 addons shows new car pack as 4.99 but in the game the 6 cars shows as free and I add them to my garage and all is grand I want back to manage game and it now shows the addon downloaded and installed but still in the addons shows it cost 4.99 :) it works great no issues but would love to know whats up with MS store
#1235 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:49:49 PM(UTC)
Congratulations Turn10 for alienating your user base. You say you have learned from your mistakes on the Forza 5 launch and all that. But by blocking your user base on the XBOX360 from getting any rewards or DLC seems like you haven't. Not getting any rewards is a no big deal really, but don't expect me to buy the game twice when I get a XBONE, meh if I do get a XBONE for the holidays, I'm not a person that can just got spend $400+ on a whim, I'm sure Forza Horizon 2 will be on sale again for $15 or that cheap, like it was during Black Friday the year it came out, if it's that cheap on bone I will get it again, but not a chance paying full price twice. Even EA or Ubisoft doesn't neglect the "last gen" folks. IMHO it Isn't a very smart move to ignore the XBOX360 users because I'm sure we out number the XBONE base. You guys/gals can do what you wish as it's a free service and you don't have to do anything. And before anyone says didn't I read the pros and cons, what was there to read I don't have a XBONE and was buying the game regardless of whatever was said and I don't like to get spoiled as with the last few years, most developers show off half the game and there isn't any more surprises left for the user to enjoy the game.

Your should at the very least remove Forza Horizon 2 page for the people that have the XBOX360. It shows we have rewards and we can redeem them, if we can't just remove the game entirlely so people wont' think they will be getting rewards. Or at least add a notation "Not for XBOX360 users"

So for anyone reading NO, XBOX360 users are excluded from the "REWARDS" club we aren't important enough to deserve the attention, we might as well stop asking and just race and not worry about it or DLC. Very silly move to exclude us, but hey, it's pretty obvious they don't care, even going the route of outsourcing the game to another developer.

But at least the XBOX360 version is free of glitches and you can at least play it :)

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:55:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling

#1236 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:50:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Atomicow Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Afternoon update: The Mobil 1 Car Pack is now launched and should be accessible to all now or very soon (I just downloaded the pack on my personal Xbox One). When you launch Forza Horizon 2, you'll be prompted to update the game. If you have purchased the pack or the Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass, you'll find the cars from that pack available at the Autoshow. The cars in the Mobil 1 Car Pack should be purchasable for 0 credits in the Autoshow for those who own the pack or the Car Pass. As with Forza 5, this only counts for the first time you purchase that particular car.

Thanks and enjoy the pack!

Pack is still showing as $4.99 even though I own the car pass via the ultimate edition.

In addition, when I try to buy the free bmw, it says "Installing content. You are free to continue playing while the installation completes." And gives me a completion percentage

No matter how long it sits there, it never changes from 0%.

In addition, trying to play online, I get the same message, except that the percentage there says 100 % instead of 0%. Still won't progress at all.

Why has everything about this game been completely broken?

#1237 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:55:05 PM(UTC)
Rigth after the patch my 1993 Nissan skyline has no engine sound is the only car that has this problem. Some clue???
#1238 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:12:33 PM(UTC)
Loaded up Horizon 2 to get the Mobil 1 Car Pack - by way of my Season Pass purchase - and received the update as expected. Went to the Autoshow, the six vehicles were inaccessible. Quit the game, went to the Xbox Marketplace, downloaded and completely installed the Mobil 1 Car Pack manually as it was listed as 'free'.

After full 100% installation, loaded up Horizon 2 again, went to the Autoshow to claim my free cars. First went to the BMW M5 and bam: "Installing content. You are free to continue playing while the installation completes." Odd. Went on to the Jag F-Type - added to my garage. Jeep Cherokee - added to my garage. Maserati 300 - added to my garage. Renault Clio - added to my garage. Volkswagen Scirocco - "Installing content. You are free to continue playing while the installation completes." For both, the percentage sits at 0.

To troubleshoot, I've completely shutdown the console. I've uninstalled and re-installed the Mobil 1 Car Pack. Neither have fixed the issue.

So, I have access to four of the six pieces of content I've purchased ... the other two are completely unobtainable in any form or fashion. Very disappointing, Turn 10 & Playground Games. Any ideas?

Edit: Fixed with a complete disc uninstall/reinstall.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:52:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1239 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:25:16 PM(UTC)
Just downloaded the latest update and now when I start the game all I get is a black screen after the initial title screens and the Turn 10 logo. It never gets to the main start screen. I've removed and re-inserted the disk and re-started the xbox but I get nothing. Gonna have to try re-installing the game. Hopefully that works.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:27:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1240 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:55:21 PM(UTC)
Here is a video of my aforementioned problem.

Edit: Link Removed. Fixed with a complete disc uninstall/reinstall.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:06:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1241 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:28:34 PM(UTC)
after the latest update, my problem of not going beyond the main loading screen exists!

please fix it forza or turn 10, who ever is in charge!
#1242 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:42:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post

That's what mine is doing, except it does it for all 6 cars.

Can you play online? I also get that error when I try to do anything online.
#1243 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:51:03 PM(UTC)
Hey Team at Forza

We were very excited to get a copy of Forza Horizon 2 yesterday but have had nothing but problems :(
After installing and updating the game yesterday on Xbox One, we could not load the game, it constantly timed out and went back to the menu.
We contacted Xbox support and went through all the possible reasons and nothing fixed it.

Lots of frustrating hours later, today we finally managed to progress somewhat further and we had to update the game again, its now sitting on 20% completed after downloading for approximately 6 hours..................... download speed is NOT an issue for us, we have a perfectly stable and fast connection. Is there still ongoing server issues that may possibly slowing down the update? Hopefully it speeds up soon..... we've been waiting for so so so so long :'(
#1244 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 11:06:41 PM(UTC)
Hi Forza Team,

I have a big problem with that freezing bug.

Console: Xbox One
Add-Ons: VIP Membership

Since I've entered the first car-show, the game is freezing all the time. I can play for about 45min then the game freezes and puts me back to the XboxOne Dashboard. I can then start the game again, but I always loose the latest progress I did. During the last 2 times I was playing the game, I had this issue 4 times.

Hope this is beeing fixed via update soon.

Thanks
#1245 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 11:31:20 PM(UTC)
Biggest gripe so far:
The online scoring.
I joined a championship the other night whilst 3rd race was in progress so I spent 3/4 mins smashing XP boards. I took part in the 4th race, came last but still won the championship by over 10,000 points.
Another time my friend placed first in every race, and came 4th overall. The current system does not work!

Also I had a fair few crashes on day one.
#1246 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:59:59 AM(UTC)
hey, does anyone have there forza rewards on the Xbox 360 yet because i haven't got mine yet??
#1247 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:08:53 AM(UTC)
Hey Guys - just a quick note to add to the feedback on game freezing.

Since the update yesterday each time I receive the 'roads complete' message the game locks-up and then dumps me back to the dash - it does retain th addtional progress made though. Not noticed it happening for any other reason as yet.

Cheers,
#1248 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:09:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post

I have this same problem, but i no VIP but i downloaded bmw m5 which is free for all, and still says 0% :( for online writing that you can not play because for online writing that you can not play because it takes Installation...
#1249 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2:19:49 AM(UTC)
I'm having problems with the update for Forza Horizon 2 after i bought the Mobil 1 Car Pack. I do have a VIP Membership.

Can you fix this problem please.

I'm from the Netherlands.

Regards,

FocussedRiver62
#1250 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:02:57 AM(UTC)
The only thing i heard about is fixing vip,rewards and dlc stuff! Really!
The really important stuff like game freezes progressions losts and other Bugs are still exist!

People only complaning about things they didnt get! Let turn 10 fix the real problems first and then the other stuff like dlc,vip,rewards!!!

All your rewards are worthless when your game freezes and all your progression is lost
78 Pages<<4849505152>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error