78 Pages<<4445464748>>PrevNext
#1126 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:04:12 AM(UTC)
Did not receive rewards.
 1 user liked this post.
#1127 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:12:34 AM(UTC)
I posted it in the http://forums.forzamotor...g-and-Glitch-Thread.aspx post, but I hope it's ok to post it here also. I'm having the following issue with FH2 on 360:

There is a bug with MS 360 wireless wheel. I can't switch to so social/cars/progress tabs with wireless wheel on 360 in the pause menu. Pressing LT/RT does nothing. I can switch just fine with regular 360 controller, but not with the wheel. This is actually a major issue, since I can't access perks menu with the wheel. Most other menus seem to work ok with LT/RT (car paint menu also seems to not work with the wheel though.)

I'm not trying to spam, just hoping to make the issue more visible to people in charge.
#1128 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:23:34 AM(UTC)
Hey guys. I am still having VIP issues. The cars and 2X xp don't unlock although it says I have purchased the cars when I view them :(
#1129 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:30:58 AM(UTC)
Alright everyone just an update as of 7:20 A.M from my end. Decided to see if my gifts were there this morning and there is SOME good news to report. I have received most of the gifts (Viper, Lambo, 1M, Rally Fighter, and Demo Subaru), but I am still missing my $1.5 mil and the P1. It sounds like a lot of people have not gotten those two yet as well. So they are rolling out, but I am still missing some stuff. Hoping that they will make their way out to us when the new DLC drops today. Really the main car I'm excited about in that pack is the Jag, which I'm sure is the case for most people. Good luck to all! And thanks for the hard work Mechberg!
#1130 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:39:31 AM(UTC)
Hi,

Hopefully one of the forum admins will pick this up and supply me an answer. I have 3 issues:

(For info - I have downloaded the game and have a VIP pass)

1) When I click to "Paint Car" my game glitches (i.e. the music glitches for about 5s) and then restarts Forza Horizon 2 - 20% of the time.

2) My game, on random occasions, both online and offline, jerks for approx 0.5s at random intervals.

3) Probably the most worrying, when I'm in a party with my friends in an online roadtrip I appear as a ghost to them? Also on the leaderboards during the road trip, no matter where I come in the race I always appears as last to them with minus 19,000XP, this is clearly not what I'm seeing but can't comment whether it's just people in my party game who see me like this or whether it's everybody online. when my friends see me they are able to drive straight through me on their screens but on my screen it causes a collision?

Any advice on any of the above would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Craig Hurst - (Hot Rod Craig)
#1131 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:39:31 AM(UTC)
Still no rewards, I just wanna know why certain people get things and you leave other people hanging. #allornone
#1132 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:03:24 AM(UTC)
First off, I just wanted to thank the Developers for their relatively quick fixes. I have been patient since launch and finally received my rewards over the weekend.

I just wanted to throw out one glitch I'm experiencing and see if anybody else has this issue.
I'm trying to tackle all the XP and fast travel boards. There was one board on the golf course that showed I hadn't gotten it yet as bright pink on my map, when I went there the sign was already smashed from my friend driving around earlier. There was another XP sign on the interstate up north that I couldn't find for the life of me so I wonder if it's the same situation.

Is anybody else experiencing this and will it effect my completion?
#1133 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:26:30 AM(UTC)
I did not receive my Tier 4 Gift / Reward Car of the Lamborghini Huracan

FH2 craschar several times, controller disconnect problems with the game
so I have to do a hard reset, my XB1 freezes, right in the game,several times
sorry for my english, live in
Sweden
#1134 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:35:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DeLong1 Go to Quoted Post
First off, I just wanted to thank the Developers for their relatively quick fixes. I have been patient since launch and finally received my rewards over the weekend.

I just wanted to throw out one glitch I'm experiencing and see if anybody else has this issue.
I'm trying to tackle all the XP and fast travel boards. There was one board on the golf course that showed I hadn't gotten it yet as bright pink on my map, when I went there the sign was already smashed from my friend driving around earlier. There was another XP sign on the interstate up north that I couldn't find for the life of me so I wonder if it's the same situation.

Funny you should say that because same thing happened to me, I just switched session & it came back

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
#1135 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:35:54 AM(UTC)
No need to say stuff like that all games have problems on release day
#1136 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:42:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
[UPDATE: 10/6 6:51 p.m.]

With the launch weekend of Forza Horizon 2 behind us, I wanted to keep you all in the loop on where we are with other game issues players are reporting to us. Some of these problems include various game freezes (such as when accessing leaderboards, or when entering the first Road Trip at Nice Massena), an issue where some players cannot load into Forza Horizon 2 from the main loading screen, controller disconnect problems with the game, as well as an issue we are seeing where strange characters sometimes appear on screen when players try to access leaderboards. We are aware of all of these issues and are busy working on solutions for them. I hope to be able to update you soon with more information.

In addition, a number of you have reported issues with still not receiving your Forza Rewards. We are investigating these instances on an individual basis and, once I have something more to report, I will do so in this thread.

--

[UPDATE: 10/4/14 11:54 a.m.]

Another update for you:

As of about an hour ago, we are caught up with loyalty and Forza Rewards fulfillment in Forza Horizon 2. This means we have worked through the backlog of players who have been playing the game since release on Tuesday and we are now fulfilling new and current rewards. Two items of note:

1) For new players (those who just started playing the game and/or redeemed rewards today) we should be back to the standard wait between Forza Rewards redemption and fulfillment in the game, which is around four hours. If you find yourself waiting longer and unable to get your loyalty rewards or redeemed Forza Rewards, please let us know in this thread so we can follow up.

2) We are still not 100% caught up on Demo Car award fulfillment. (If you're not sure what that is, see this story on FM.net). These award cars were de-prioritized, as we wanted to get loyalty cars and Forza Rewards out first, and they are still being sent out through the weekend.

Finally, our online services continue to be in good shape and the Turn 10 crew continues to monitor them all weekend long.

--

[UPDATE: 10/3/14 5:25 p.m.]

Here’s another update about the state of Forza Horizon 2. First up, all services for the game should be running at optimum capacity. This includes multiplayer and Rivals, as well as server-side features like livery and tuning creation/downloads, leaderboards, etc. The Turn 10 team will be monitoring our services closely all weekend long, ready to pounce on any issues we see and make sure that these services remain stable and are working as efficiently as possible.

Second, our loyalty and Forza Rewards fulfillments are continuing to go out. Many folks on this thread have already received their cars and credits as we continue to work through the list of reward-eligible players. I believe we are on the downhill side of this problem and I will have an update for players as soon as our Rewards fulfillments are complete or tomorrow at around this same time, depending on which comes first. Also, if you try to download your credits and they do not get added to your account, you can try again by quitting the game (not uninstalling the game, mind you) and restarting. Your rewards message should be waiting for you in the message center and you can try to download your credits again.

Finally, we have seen some complaints from players who are unable to connect to multiplayer services in Forza Horizon 2. We are investigating this issue within Forza Horizon 2 but I also want to remind players about issues regarding NAT errors on Xbox One. If you are unsure of how your home network is set up, or the state of your NAT settings, this is a good support article found over at the Xbox Support site to help you troubleshoot. Those of you who are still having issues with multiplayer should let us know in this thread so we can follow up.

Thanks for all your patience this week and here’s to a great weekend with Forza Horizon 2!

--

[UPDATE: 10/2/14 1:30 p.m.]

A quick update from me today. We continue to monitor our server issues, working towards stabilization for all players. The team here at Turn 10 is working hard to get things running in a satisfactory way. This continues to be a top priority for us until these issues are resolved.

Also, lots of people are asking about not receiving your various rewards yet. This includes loyalty cars, Forza Rewards credits, etc. I want to reiterate: We are definitely aware of these issues and these rewards are being sent out. In fact, many Forza Horizon 2 players have already received their rewards. With regard to Forza Rewards in particular, if you have redeemed your Rewards here on the Forza Web site or via Forza Hub you will be receiving your rewards. The server issues we are experiencing means they are going out more slowly than we'd like but they are going out.

As always, thanks for your patience.

--

[UPDATE: 10/1 12:05 p.m.]

Hi All,

A few more updates for you:

• Rewards payouts are starting to go out, including Forza Rewards, loyalty cars, etc. You can redeem your Forza Rewards today (and each month) over at the Rewards site, or by downloading the brand new Forza Hub app for Xbox One.

• We are aware of the issue with people being unable to join Car Clubs in Forza Horizon 2 and are working on a solution.

• Server stability should be much better than it was yesterday but we are keeping a close eye on performance today.

I've seen lots of people asking on various threads about "2x reward acceleration" for Forza Horizon 2 VIPs. To clarify: 2x reward acceleration refers to the doubling of gift value when using the wheelspin feature after leveling up. As a Forza Horizon 2 VIP, you receive double the value of the gifts that a non-VIP player receives. For example, where a non-VIP would win 20,000 credits after a wheelspin, a VIP would win 40,000. For car prizes, VIP members receive both the car AND the credit value for that car.

--
[UPDATE: 9/30 11:25 p.m.]

Hi folks,

A few updates for you tonight:

• We have implemented a server-side fix for those players who have experienced issues with VIP functionality in Forza Horizon 2. With this fix, expected VIP behaviors should work as intended in the game (VIP badge next to your GT, 2x VIP wheelspins, VIP Car Pack cars cost zero credits on first purchase, etc.) As a precaution, we recommend you quit your current game of Horizon 2 and restart the game in order to see the corrected VIP functionality.

• Some players who were part of the Xbox One October Preview program were experiencing crashing and freezing in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5. An update was released earlier today and should be available to all Preview participants by tomorrow night. This update to the Xbox One OS should resolve those issues.

• We have resolved the issue that allowed players to double-purchase VIP and/or the Forza Horizon 2 bundles. This should no longer be possible. We are currently investigating solutions for players that purchased this content more than once.

• Some of our social features, like Rivals, livery sharing, etc. are seeing inconsistent performance for some of our players. While these features are generally working, some of them are performing more slowly than is ideal. The team is working to improve our online service performance.

• Once the servers are stabilized, we will then get to sending out payouts for loyalty rewards cars, Forza Rewards payouts, etc.

Thanks again for all your patience with the launch of Forza Horizon 2.

--

[ORIGINAL POST] First of all, thanks to everyone that has purchased Forza Horizon 2 and is enjoying the game so far.

We wanted to keep you in the loop with what is happening regarding issues with VIP functionality and our intermittent launch day server issues. To that end, here's what's happening at Turn 10:

We are seeing intermittent connection issues with the game. As a result, we may be temporarily disabling some of our services from time to time to help determine the root cause. Clubs is an example of something that was temporarily disabled. These disruptions should be short in duration as we learn more about the problem and prepare a solution.

While debugging the connectivity issues above, we are also actively testing a fix for the VIP issue that some of you are experiencing. We hope to be in a state ASAP, where we can release fixes for both issues. Thanks for your patience. This is a top priority for us today.

Still nothing for me :( The game is really awesome and i'm loving it, it's sad that theese things can happen, "Praying" taht you get it fixed and good luck T10, and thx for creating a Distraction from Destiny :)
#1137 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:58:01 AM(UTC)
It's been 9 hrs an I still haven't received my forza rewards an it's still not showing I have made any progress in the game. Please help!!
#1138 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:03:10 AM(UTC)
I have not received my VIP cars as of this morning. Thanks for looking into this.
#1139 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:10:35 AM(UTC)
So No Rewards For XBOX 360, This is meant to be a XBOX 360 OR XBOX ONE only Game. Please Dont Let down Your XBOX 360 Gamers.

Everything is for xbox one and if there is no support for features such as DLC Cars, Rewards for Xbox 360 ,SERIOUSLY Why should i even buy another Forza Series Game??

Thinking,,,, Forza, N , Microsoft This was meant to be a Xbox only game ,

All i can say Don't Let Us Gamers Who Support your Games, left behind just because we don't have Xbox One.

Now Time to See if i can beat some more races in Forza Horizon 2 On XBOX 360.

NO DLC PACK, NO REWARDS THIS IS FOR XBOX ONE ONLY

XBOX 360 MISSES OUT ON REWARDS AND DLC....

#1140 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:11:19 AM(UTC)
Iam having PROBLEM with my game is will not let me out of a race plus my anna does do not work pllease help me with this thank you
#1141 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:17:47 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Earlier today we announced the Mobil 1 Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One. This is the first monthly DLC pack for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 and we’re excited to bring you more cars on a monthly basis.

I’ve seen a lot of questions from community members about certain features and functionality on the Xbox 360 version of the game, including questions regarding DLC and Forza Rewards for the 360 version of the game. To clarify: We are currently planning to release DLC only for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2. Also, Forza Rewards benefits are only available in the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2. This means that Xbox 360 players will not receive Forza Rewards credits or cars. In addition, progress in the 360 version of Forza Horizon 2 does not count towards your Forza Rewards Tier Level score. Only progress in the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 will count towards your overall Forza Score (and Tier Level) in Forza Rewards.

Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy Forza Horizon 2.

Originally Posted by: TRINISPARTA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TakingDjAztec Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RyoTakahashi Go to Quoted Post
[quote=TRINISPARTA;204175]What a game, it's so easy to make money can't understand the cry babies on here. Like the saying goes, patience is a virtue & to the ones that's having network problems I symp with you not the rewards cry babies lol

That is not the point mate. People expect to get what they told they were going to get.

That is it really :)

People need to understand and read the updates. These things take time & reward cars is nice(time & effort in forza series) but half of them won't even be used because the variety is so vast on game. The ones who can't even play the game online is the ones i feel sorry for because they missing out on the basics of game.[/Iquote]

The update tells us, we need to mention whether we have or have not received our rewards.. So what the hell are you on about?

Whatever F*g i ain't come on here to argue with no one so go sit in a dark room & cry about some reward cars like a little girl

That's a quick way to get put under moderation or be asked to leave the forums and not return.

They said they would do something, now they must deliver. That is all. As I mentioned earlier, if it were a paid dlc and not free, "reward" cars everything would be in working order and we'd all have the cars already. That why people are upset. No need to be rude.

Because i said don't be crying about something that will be sorted? People can't even play online but not crying because they know it'll get sorted. Any new game comes out will have hiccups & to think all games won't have problems is just straight up ignorance. I just can't understand how a couple of free cars can upset people that much to say they're going to return the game. So much content on game to keep you occupied but hey i guess 3-4 free cars will make it much better.

Thank you for acting like a proper adult. No need to call me names. Also.. Turns out I was right for worrying..

So yeah..

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:20:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1142 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:26:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Adanedar Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Tweepey Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Adanedar Go to Quoted Post
Anyone had VIP working on a secondary account with home console and the game bought on another profile?

Do you know if the car pass will work on the secondary account?

You can access and buy the cars for credits on the other accounts but they are only free on the main gamertag.

I have the Ultimate Edition bought on a friends account (my home xbox). Now I have decided that I want VIP and car pass to fully work so I'm going to buy a copy of Ultimate Edition myself. Do I have to start the game from scratch when I uninstall the game me and my friend are sharing? Confused...
#1143 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:41:09 AM(UTC)
I have had the game freeze up on me like 4 times now, the game just freezes and the music just stutters and after like 6 seconds (I think the last time it did this I just picked up a fast travel board ) it goes back to the dashboard, loads up and is back at the player meet up area.

I have a physical retail day one copy
I purchased a kinectless xbox model which now has a kinect camera attached
hard drive is 33.9% used

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:41:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1144 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:46:02 AM(UTC)
I still have not received my rewards! Said they needed to be redeemed in the forza Hub on xbox come but still haven't seen anything!
#1145 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:46:06 AM(UTC)
I just want to say a big thank you to Turn 10 and all the Forza team for being so open about problems being experienced and working so hard to resolve them ASAP. No kind of testing can prepare any game developers for release day as the volume of data going through the servers will be monumental. Yes I can understand why some people would be annoyed but please do remember how open Turn 10 and the Forza team have been with us and how they have updated and recapped on any faults they have found and they have rectified the issues quickly with minimal disruption.

Once again a big thank you from me and millions of others who really do appreciate all your hard work in the making and the up-keep of a truely amazing game.

Mike
#1146 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:46:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DeLong1 Go to Quoted Post

Funny you should say that because same thing happened to me, I just switched session & it came back

So were the signs grayed out like you had done them already then or were they freshly placed on the map again?
#1147 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:50:18 AM(UTC)
Heres an update from my end, I get a message that my rewards have arrived, go to the forza hub to claim them, well I got nothing no reward cars no money and no free car for doing the demo on xbox 1. When I go to the hub there is nothing to claim, when I go down to the bottom it sez I claimed them. this is all for teir 6. This was this morning 10/7/2014
#1148 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:51:04 AM(UTC)
Still cannot connect online. Any help would be appreciated.

Have opened all necessary ports and have even put the Xbox One on DMZ. NAT is open.
#1149 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:02:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stevie D 1950 Go to Quoted Post
Heres an update from my end, I get a message that my rewards have arrived, go to the forza hub to claim them, well I got nothing no reward cars no money and no free car for doing the demo on xbox 1. When I go to the hub there is nothing to claim, when I go down to the bottom it sez I claimed them. this is all for teir 6. This was this morning 10/7/2014

Got the exact same problem here.. Also a tier 6

The message was a comminity message saying to go collect my "monthly rewards' in the forza hub app.. The message is still in my community news inbox with a 'go to rewards app button' but pressing the button does nothing and when opening the app manually it says there is no rewards to collect...

Hopefully we get a fix or maybe the message was sent out in 'error' :/
#1150 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:18:08 AM(UTC)
Hey everyone!

Quick question, When horizon 2 launched I was tier 5 and got all the reward cars except the Mclaren p1, now just a day or 2 later after I got the cars (except the p1 obviously) I am now tier 6. Am I going to get my p1 in a few days?
78 Pages<<4445464748>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error