78 Pages<<4344454647>>PrevNext
#1101 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:04:44 PM(UTC)
G'day.

Having issues connecting to multiplayer in Perth Western Australia. Hope you guys fix thus soon. I have my nephew staying with me to play online with our consoles. Only had 2 successful sessions.

Also get huge lag from time to time too. Would be nice if local peer to peer worked.

Intel Core i7 5820
nVidia GTX1080ti
32GB DDR4
4K 65" TV
Thrustmaster TX Wheel
TH8A Shifter
Fanatec Clubsport V1 pedals

#1102 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:16:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the update, Mechberg.

I just received a message saying my Forza Rewards are ready to be redeemed, head over to the Forza Hub App to redeem them. When I press the 'A' Button to 'go to' the Forza Hub nothing happens, and when I manually go to the app it says I've already redeemed my rewards. I redeemed them on launch day but have yet to receive anything. Not a big deal as I know there are bigger issues at hand.

Interesting, I got this message as well just about an hour ago, 9:30 PM Central Time UTC -06:00, the difference between my experience VS yours though is that when it loaded up the Forza Hub App it said "Syncing Forza Rewards" or something along the lines of that I was really excited, but then nothing happened, sad face.

JUst wanted to post about my rewards not working again as Mechberg stated they are working on an individual basis for Rewards. Also, I believe anyone having Multiplayer or leaderboard or server issues in general it really has to be a problem on your end not theirs. Open ports, setup a DMZ on your modem/router, or just turn off other internet devices while you play because alot of people seem to not understand you really need an unnecessarily good internet connection. My only proof of this being a big issue is that I went from DSL to Cable internet recently and all my strange issues on this console just disappeared, I know this is very unfair to most of you because most people don't have a download speed of like 50 Mbps or higher as I went from 10 Mbps to 124Mbps download, that is a massive margin but my friend has 50 Mbps and he doesn't have these issues either BUT my friend with 20 Mbps download has serious problems everyday.

Anyways, besides that the only problem I can state is that if your controller is off too long while Horizon 2 is running then the controller "Bricks" and you have to restart the console which I would imagine would be an easy fix through some small update.

And, one last detail, for people that have Freezing Issues this should be an easy fix as my friend had this problem as well BUT, the issue is you can NOT leave your applications running in the background, you really need to quit them if your not using them as it does take up system resources and will cause Horizon 2 to crash the console. just hit the start button, button left of the "X" button on the controller and quit the highlighted application, obviously do this for everything your not using and all should be well, if you can't find all the apps running on your console just do a hard reset by holding down the power button on the console until it shuts off and then turn it back on and all should be well once you start the game.

Anyways, if this helped someone please like the post or just spread the word, also, like I said before it is unfair to just blame slow internet but it COULD be the case, although the server performance could be a little better I can say.

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date Mechberg on all that's happening though, appreciate it.
#1103 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:32:07 PM(UTC)
i bought the game on the first day of release and everything was fine till yesterday when the game froze, and after restarting it, it just shows the main loading screen and cant get past that.

what is the problem with all these xbox one games? the same thing happened with NFS rivals and BF4, you pay 80$ for a game in my country and they have all these glitches or they crash.

why release a game which is filled with bugs in the first place?
#1104 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:38:41 PM(UTC)
ok nearly a week and i never got my rewards or the loyalty cars are we ever getting them

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 8:46:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1105 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:55:59 PM(UTC)
need rewards fixed as well. i still lost 3 months of rewards. that was 1 million cr on fm5 last month.. and again 1million cr on horizon 2.. this is really not entertaining. so when this is all said and done i dont expect my rewards. its all just a big let down.. maybe one day i will redeem and it will actually go to my game.. good luck to the rest of the forza fans!
#1106 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:59:00 PM(UTC)
although it said each time i tried to redeem on the game message.. " unable to connect to fm servers at this time. plz try again later" and the message never appeared again.. very upsetting.
 1 user liked this post.
#1107 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:40:22 PM(UTC)
Forza horizon will not load new races at all only the first 4 I bought it from the 360 store and downloaded it today my buddy has a hard copy of the game and has not ran into this problem I have gotten my blue wristband and everything it will not even make the next race apper on the screen PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS
#1108 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:46:09 PM(UTC)
I still have yet to receive any rewards as a tier 6 for Horizon 2 ;(
#1109 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:48:16 PM(UTC)
I received the in game message for my rewards, but when i tried to get it it said something about connecting to the servers, and the message vanished, and i didnt get my money. Kinda sucks. Hope they get this fixed.
#1110 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:51:35 PM(UTC)
Still no rewards or cars, almost a week now -.-
#1111 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:56:11 PM(UTC)
VIP and PASS still doesn't work on my side :(

Details: Xbox One, digital version, FH2 Ultimate Day One edition, all car packs are marked as "already purchased" - no cars though.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 12:20:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: typo, more details

#1112 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:58:13 PM(UTC)
Hope they get the rewards fixed. Those 600,000 credits would come in useful!
"If in doubt, flat out." - Colin McRae MBE 1968-2007
#1113 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:09:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GraffiX42o Go to Quoted Post
My NAT is open and I still have zero multiplayer capabilities. I love this game, it's great I want more. I'm done with the single player experience.

ME. TOO.

I'm actually appalled that mechberg didn't mention anything about this issue in today's update. I am a very dissatisfied customer. Been trying every day since launch and i still haven't gotten a chance to play online. Can safely say i won't be buying another Forza game in the future. That's $60 i sorely regret losing. Single player is fun, but its not the experience i payed for. Didn't even acknowledge this issue is even on their radar. Disgusting.
#1114 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:22:39 PM(UTC)
I redeemed my rewards on Saturday and I still haven't got my 1.5 mill. Can you please look into this
Thanks
#1115 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:51:08 PM(UTC)
I still haven't got my rewards turn 10
Everyone i know have got theres can u give me mine pls
#1116 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 12:51:17 AM(UTC)
i still havent recieved my 1.5mill rewards either - tier 6 player. Any ideas when this will be sorted?
#1117 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 12:57:05 AM(UTC)
Hello,
I try to write in English... sorry

I want to report a sound bug with all cars.
When I change gears or brake with cars the engine sound "block",

Please please please Playground Games, update :)

Thanks
#1118 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:14:44 AM(UTC)
Hey, Iam waiting for my tier points, I have points so I can reach teir7 but it won't update, how long can I expect it to take until my points(miles, achivments, level, roads etc) will be updated on the reward site?
#1119 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:01:59 AM(UTC)
My rewards got sorted fairly quickly after i started playing Horizon 2 and even the monthly one was bang on time this month... issue I'm having now is that the October car park has been announced and a friend of mine living in same area can see it but I can't. I'm a car pass owner, too. Will check back later today... can't find any posts on it. Anybody else not seeing the pack or the cars? Been right through the packs and the autoshow list.
#1120 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:05:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LivDoug Go to Quoted Post
I received the in game message for my rewards, but when i tried to get it it said something about connecting to the servers, and the message vanished, and i didnt get my money. Kinda sucks. Hope they get this fixed.

This also happened to me too. I was trying to download one of the rewards when that also appeared. I tried resetting my network and xbox but the message disappeared. Anyone else getting this issue?

On another note, this does mean I vouch for the rewards being sent out. I got to redeem everything except my demo car.
#1121 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:19:59 AM(UTC)
still not got my rewards yet
#1122 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:22:58 AM(UTC)
i been playing the game since it came out and i got no rewards
#1123 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:23:12 AM(UTC)
i got a message that says check forza hub for my rewards but i still dont have anything.
 1 user liked this post.
#1124 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:27:05 AM(UTC)
i redeemed my rewards on friday last week and still waiting? could you fix this now beyond a joke now!
#1125 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:57:51 AM(UTC)
I also have not received my awards for FH2 (on XBOX 360)
78 Pages<<4344454647>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error