78 Pages<<4243444546>>PrevNext
#1076 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:21:10 PM(UTC)
atleast you can all get into the game..
I have not been able to access my game since saturday. I have friends that are also from australia that are having teh exact same problem.
the game just freezes on loading. so no gaming time at all for us.

any idea what is causing these problems??
#1077 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:21:38 PM(UTC)
I dont understand why turn 10 etc cant fix this ffs it isnt hard we dont see other games having this problem
#1078 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:38:10 PM(UTC)
It says I've been sent my rewards yet I have nothing to redeem or any cars ??
#1079 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:39:34 PM(UTC)
my rewards overview not updating I have completed all the buket list items overview says I only have 5 what is going on I no that I am at least a tier 6 by this time

Like a Boss
 1 user liked this post.
#1080 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:39:52 PM(UTC)
No rewards still
 1 user liked this post.
#1081 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:47:10 PM(UTC)
My NAT is open and I still have zero multiplayer capabilities. I love this game, it's great I want more. I'm done with the single player experience.
 2 users liked this post.
#1082 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:51:26 PM(UTC)
With the launch weekend of Forza Horizon 2 behind us, I wanted to keep you all in the loop on where we are with other game issues players are reporting to us. Some of these problems include various game freezes (such as when accessing leaderboards, or when entering the first Road Trip at Nice Massena), an issue where some players cannot load into Forza Horizon 2 from the main loading screen, controller disconnect problems with the game, as well as an issue we are seeing where strange characters sometimes appear on screen when players try to access leaderboards. We are aware of all of these issues and are busy working on solutions for them. I hope to be able to update you soon with more information.

In addition, a number of you have reported issues with still not receiving your Forza Rewards. We are investigating these instances on an individual basis and, once I have something more to report, I will do so in this thread.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#1083 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:53:34 PM(UTC)
I received my credits but any of the cars. I'm still waiting for the rewards.
#1084 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:57:49 PM(UTC)
i still havnt received my credits and the cars a get for my tier or the car from playing the demo i on that my friend has received his but i am still waiting to receive mine

love the game through enjoy driving around with mates

UPDATE
I Have Received all my tier cars as well as the demo gift car and my credits thank you :)

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:39:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1085 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:01:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
With the launch weekend of Forza Horizon 2 behind us, I wanted to keep you all in the loop on where we are with other game issues players are reporting to us. Some of these problems include various game freezes (such as when accessing leaderboards, or when entering the first Road Trip at Nice Massena), an issue where some players cannot load into Forza Horizon 2 from the main loading screen, controller disconnect problems with the game, as well as an issue we are seeing where strange characters sometimes appear on screen when players try to access leaderboards. We are aware of all of these issues and are busy working on solutions for them. I hope to be able to update you soon with more information.

In addition, a number of you have reported issues with still not receiving your Forza Rewards. We are investigating these instances on an individual basis and, once I have something more to report, I will do so in this thread.

Thanks,
Brian

Thanks for the Update Mechberg.
I am having some of those issues. it is nice to hear that you guys are onto it and keeping us informed

thanks again.

Troy
#1086 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:14:16 PM(UTC)
I just finished the penultimate championship before the 1st finale and in every race, it showed the race results with everyone's points but the second scoreboard showed only me. No other names appeared.
#1087 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:15:18 PM(UTC)
I didn't receive my Tier 4 Gift/Reward car of the Lamborghini Huracan.

I'm sure that I started playing FH2 while on Tier 4.

Nevertheless, this game is a blast for my son and I to play. Loving it.

Thanks.
#1088 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:20:09 PM(UTC)
I have redeemed 2 different rewards off of the forza hub 1 the day that forza horizon 2 came out which should've gave me 1,00,000 cr and the next time when I level up to tier 6 which should've gave me 500,000 cr & I have yet to receive either one of those ....hope you guys can get this working for me soon as I rely on those every once in a while Thanks
#1089 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:25:00 PM(UTC)
Still have received rewards cars or 600,000 credits.
#1090 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:25:49 PM(UTC)
I am very eager to receive my redeemed rewards. However, like it says on the Rewards Website, it should take only about 4 hours. Right now, it has been about a full 27 hours, and I should of received a notification in my Message Center, claiming that I have received my rewards, 23 hours ago... I understand, your servers may be blowing up right now, but I really am angry that it takes more than 27 hours, to receive my 600,000 Credits on Forza Horizon 2. Apparently, I decided to go to the Official Microsoft Xbox Website, and when I went to the Help Section, it said that the Xbox Live servers will be down, and this will affect in playing multi-player on the Xbox 360 only. I wonder, if this has to do with the Forza Rewards Servers. Very Unhappy...

#1091 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:26:09 PM(UTC)
Hi! I dont have my credit rewards and my car rewards, and there are some parts of the roads where cars just jumps and gets discontrolled, and in races it's not convenient its strange it don't seems to be part of the road, fix my rewards and that road problems please.
#1092 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:27:03 PM(UTC)
I have my stats for Forza 4 and Horizon but it doesn't show any stats for Forza Horizon 2. I got it the day it
was released and have played every day since. I have quite a few achievements but no stats for this game.

What is the problem?
 1 user liked this post.
#1093 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:32:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sgt ChuckNorris Go to Quoted Post
Do people on Xbox 360 that have Horizon 2 get the rewards on it? If so I still haven't received mine that I redeemed Wednesday. If not then whatever thats stupid.

Read the post right above yours.....

It seems XBOX360 doesn't get them and it doesn't show the stats at all...every other person on XBOX360 has not gotten any awards or showing unlocking stats on the website. Seems a lot of people said rewards are for only on XBOX One.

Why not verify this Turn 10.

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 6:36:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1094 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:58:33 PM(UTC)
I download Horizon 2 to from Xbox in the hub it says. ( paid DLC owned) I have no idea what is going on I never saw any DLC code I still can't get my cars I won the Lamborghini in a wheel spin ...the highest prize is what I was told .. I have never got any cars for moving up a Tier. I am very confused .. Played Forza for years. This has me going circles, I have no idea what to do..

Sorry to anybody I ran off the road or sideswiped just not use to dumb divitar traffic got my BMW up to 235 then a trafick jam up ahead .... Think I set a reecord for distance jumped ....478.8 FT with 2.97s air time. I have made myself calm down till I find out if and how I can race off line I think the speed is a record to that car is maxed out but should not be able to do that speed hope it gets fixed so speed is a little more realistic.

Rob / Rxb123
#1095 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:58:35 PM(UTC)
Are you guys fixing the championship events too? I cant go any farther in story mode because my championship events wont appear. someone please help?
#1096 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 7:19:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sons O Liberty Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sgt ChuckNorris Go to Quoted Post
Do people on Xbox 360 that have Horizon 2 get the rewards on it? If so I still haven't received mine that I redeemed Wednesday. If not then whatever thats stupid.

Read the post right above yours.....

It seems XBOX360 doesn't get them and it doesn't show the stats at all...every other person on XBOX360 has not gotten any awards or showing unlocking stats on the website. Seems a lot of people said rewards are for only on XBOX One.

Why not verify this Turn 10.

They did - you must have missed the thread - it's posted by Mechberg called 'Forza Horizon 2 on the xbox 360'
#1097 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 7:22:18 PM(UTC)
Still no rewards or cars in the inbox.

Hoping they get in there soon.

GT: PhreshPharaoh36
#1098 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 7:30:12 PM(UTC)
My 1.5 mil hasn't not shown up for me yet but my friend's 1 mil showed up recently. Hopefully mine will show up soon too :P.
#1099 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 7:49:38 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the update, Mechberg.

I just received a message saying my Forza Rewards are ready to be redeemed, head over to the Forza Hub App to redeem them. When I press the 'A' Button to 'go to' the Forza Hub nothing happens, and when I manually go to the app it says I've already redeemed my rewards. I redeemed them on launch day but have yet to receive anything. Not a big deal as I know there are bigger issues at hand.

🇨🇦
#1100 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 7:57:49 PM(UTC)
10/06 21:00 hr and I still don't have my rewards. Tier 6 and demo play
78 Pages<<4243444546>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error