78 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:33:56 PM(UTC)
Thx for update!

Cant wait fix for VIP pass + free cars wont unavailable and also fix for unavailable DAY ONE car pack
#52 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:36:24 PM(UTC)
It's highly unlikely that anyone has recieved the cars from Rewards yet. I haven't.

The priority now, if you read the thread, is to remedy the server issue followed by the VIP problem. Then they'll tackle the rewards.

You'll get your cars.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:37:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speed69pt Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
First of all, thanks to everyone that has purchased Forza Horizon 2 and is enjoying the game so far.

We wanted to keep you in the loop with what is happening regarding issues with VIP functionality and our intermittent launch day server issues. To that end, here's what's happening at Turn 10:

We are seeing intermittent connection issues with the game. As a result, we may be temporarily disabling some of our services from time to time to help determine the root cause. Clubs is an example of something that was temporarily disabled. These disruptions should be short in duration as we learn more about the problem and prepare a solution.

While debugging the connectivity issues above, we are also actively testing a fix for the VIP issue that some of you are experiencing. We hope to be in a state ASAP, where we can release fixes for both issues. Thanks for your patience. This is a top priority for us today.

unimpressive to release a game with such problems, i wish i could have a refund on my digital utltimate edition.

[Mod Edit - Code of Conduct: No posts should be made regarding your opinion of another user's actions or behavior. - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:09:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:42:51 PM(UTC)
Can you at least say that we will eventually get everything we were supposed to be getting with the Ultimate Edition and none of these issues are going to cause problems with voiding our purchases?
 2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:46:26 PM(UTC)
Buddy, I'm not any sort of official party to Turn 10, I'm just a gamer like you. That said, don't worry. You'll get what you have paid for.

They're working on it
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:46:32 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:09:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:50:42 PM(UTC)
For those that claim that Microsoft released a buggy game, the game works fine, it the servers that need some work. I'm sure some will call bs on me, however I was lucky and got the game a week early. It has played perfect until today. I'm sure everything will be up and running soon, many great games have had server issues day one.
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:57:57 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:10:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:59:38 PM(UTC)
I got the vip pack n the day one pre order pack and its not showing that im vip n i want my day one cars please forza
 2 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:00:41 PM(UTC)
For all of you complaining about server issues on day one, welcome to the year 2014.

Plan ahead, know that there are going to be issues.

The Forza community is strong, the game looks and plays great, and all will be made well.

Just freaking relax and give the nerds time to get this thing set right. They got this.
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:01:05 PM(UTC)
Thank you guys for the update! I am loving the game so far, and have been having no major issues with the game other than the fact that my VIP isn't giving me the double rewards boost and that I have to pay for the DLC cars, which I was told I wouldnt have to pay for. And I was told that I would be receiving a Lamborghini Huracan, along with a Viper, a BMW, a Noble, and a Subaru. Those are the things that I see that need to be fixed.

Had an AMAZING time playing the game today, and especially the drifting around in my beautiful Subaru BRZ. Love the game, and thank you for the update.

Follow my Instagram, @mistahhdj
 7 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:01:55 PM(UTC)
I have been a loyal, loyal forza fan. Have purchased all forza games, all dlc. This isn't the first time we have had these issues. I understand that today is DAY 1. I understand there are issues. I understand SH*T happens. But to let us pre purchase WEEKS in advance and still have these kind of issues blows my mind. With Forza 5 took you guys almost 3 weeks to fix everything. Lets get it together.
 2 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:02:11 PM(UTC)
I know the perfect compensation for when this is all settled. We should get the pre-order cars (Gallardo, California, BMW, and Audi) for free. That would make me very, very happy indeed and would be a nice apology for two sizable issues in the past 2 Forza titles.
 3 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:16:22 PM(UTC)
I believe in the Forza team.
 3 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:16:45 PM(UTC)
Guess I'm the only one who's gonna beat the game before I'am able to get my VIP bonuses -_- kudos T10 if I knew I wasn't getting it I would of not played yet
 3 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:29:00 PM(UTC)
I hate seeing such negative comments Turn 10 is working hard and i have NEVER played a game on day 1 where the game was perfect so be patient people.
BTW, good job Turn 10!
 5 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 8/29/4753 5:46:11 PM(UTC)
#67 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:29:52 PM(UTC)
Man there's a ton of Turn 10 nut swingers in here. So glad I didn't waste money on this garbage. I'll put it in my piggy bank until Project Cars comes out.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:30:17 PM(UTC)
Does these server fixes address the "each purchased add-on car can be added to your in-game garage one time for free – without additional in-game credits." not working?

Thanks for the hard work in getting it all working correctly.

Amazing game so far. 😃

Edited by user Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:45:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PheneousPhreak Team OSOS
Nissan GT-R Black Edition HRE
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:38:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speed69pt Go to Quoted Post
First of all, thanks to everyone that has purchased Forza Horizon 2 and is enjoying the game so far.

We wanted to keep you in the loop with what is happening regarding issues with VIP functionality and our intermittent launch day server issues. To that end, here's what's happening at Turn 10:

We are seeing intermittent connection issues with the game. As a result, we may be temporarily disabling some of our services from time to time to help determine the root cause. Clubs is an example of something that was temporarily disabled. These disruptions should be short in duration as we learn more about the problem and prepare a solution.

While debugging the connectivity issues above, we are also actively testing a fix for the VIP issue that some of you are experiencing. We hope to be in a state ASAP, where we can release fixes for both issues. Thanks for your patience. This is a top priority for us today.

unimpressive to release a game with such problems, i wish i could have a refund on my digital utltimate edition.

Relax. Once the issues are fixed, you won't be saying this.
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:39:16 PM(UTC)
I'm sure when we wake up it will all be better, and we can really enjoy the DOUBLEXP because we have seen how it is a day without it!
#71 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:41:27 PM(UTC)
Does that include having to pay for the cars that are in the pack? although i downloaded the day one package, I'm still having to pay for them in the game.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:43:56 PM(UTC)
I am still missing tier reward cars and the subaru demo gift. I hope this gets fixed soon. Otherwise a great game! You guys did a great job on this one! And thanks for the 1,000 hp capable 2jz supra!

Edited by user Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:55:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Vip and day one cars in garage.

#73 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:49:05 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the update, guys. I played a couple hours (and loved it!) before I even noticed any of the networking and VIP stuff wasn't working. I hope you'll try to do right by folks who pre-paid for the VIP and feel like they're being slighted by temporarily missing some of this content.
#74 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:50:04 PM(UTC)

Amazing game, but I'll just take the next day or two (or seven) off while y'all fix the issues. Sux that it happened on Day 1 of the best game on XBoxOne, but life ain't always perfect.
#75 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:50:17 PM(UTC)
First time buying a day one digital game and I'm not really sure what all I'm supposed to get but I don't know if I'll do it again. Was kinda let down that I couldn't access those vip cars and all the stuff I'm supposed to get. Hope the fix will be released soon. The game looks beautiful and was pretty fun. I've noticed forza seems to always have serious server problems.
78 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error