78 Pages<<3132333435>>PrevNext
Rank: Driver's Permit
#801 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:07:20 PM(UTC)
Really SICK of all the rewards complainers on here.

How about the fact that MP flat out doesn't work for many users on here? Thats a core game issue, not a bonus.

In my previous post i uploaded a video of the issue, and no dev response that it it is even being looked into is extremely disheartening. Sorry you guys don't have your millions of credits you feel entitled to, but i can't even play the game as intended, and thats unacceptable.

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:36:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#802 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:25:06 PM(UTC)
I still can never join an online race. I says it found a game for me to join, but when I press X and wait, it will finally say unable to connect. I have checked my NAT type is Open. What else can I try? I am on Xbox One, Thanks..

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:26:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#803 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:14:13 PM(UTC)
I received my credits for tier 4, but did not receive my Huracan.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#804 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:20:45 PM(UTC)
Where is my VIP membership!! I paid for it and i didn't get it yet!! Give me my VIP membership or refer my money! I paid the ultimate edition!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#805 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:26:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andyhmcheung Go to Quoted Post
I still can never join an online race. I says it found a game for me to join, but when I press X and wait, it will finally say unable to connect. I have checked my NAT type is Open. What else can I try? I am on Xbox One, Thanks..


Same problem for me, mate.

Unfortunately our problem doesn't seem to be getting any attention. Very frustrating.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#806 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:27:19 PM(UTC)
I got nothing from my rewards yet I reedemed my rewards about 2 hours after forza Hub was there... Got no credits or cars yet. :(
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#807 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:46:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CoNnOr PlOwMaN Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys,

I'm playing on 360 but I've completed the first 2 areas and I was sent to Sisteron for my next races but no events will show up. Now before you say "go to the hub", I've already been and it still doesn't show up with any races. I'm not sure what to do, can someone help?

Also me and my friend claimed 400,000cr rewards from here but we're not sure if it's being sent to an Xbox One our 360's?

Cheers guys :)


The 360 version will not get rewards or reward credits of any kind as far as we know. On top of this it's not hard to get credits and cars in this game if you guys set easy speed trap times and then beat them incrementally in small amounts for a 50k payout every time. I've played 4 days very sparingly and already have the cars I wanted most.

-k
Rank: Driver's License
#808 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:48:31 PM(UTC)
So... Those of us who are only able to get the Xbox 360 version of the game and have been loyal since the first Forza do not get any loyalty rewards or anything right?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#809 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:54:57 PM(UTC)
Havent received my rewards yet or the cars for tier 6 yet
Rank: Driver's Permit
#810 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:58:34 PM(UTC)
My rewards aren't there yet and my game is slow. In the menus it lags and the sound cuts out when driving. It also froze for 30 secs while racing. The menus sometimes take up to a full minute to load the part I purchased. Please fix
Rank: Driver's Permit
#811 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:06:25 PM(UTC)
I still haven't revived my credits or reward cars. I redeemed them on Tuesday...
Rank: Driver's Permit
#812 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:09:24 PM(UTC)
I have been playing on the 360 and still have not received my reward credits from forza rewards
Rank: Driver's Permit
#813 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:15:24 PM(UTC)
Hi,

A day ago I get the credit rewards but none of the cars.

Thanks
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#814 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:31:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlkWlf88 Go to Quoted Post
So... Those of us who are only able to get the Xbox 360 version of the game and have been loyal since the first Forza do not get any loyalty rewards or anything right?


Just buy the cars. It is SO easy to get credits in this game. I have very little time in this game and already have three decent Ferraris and a couple other of my favorites. The only thing out of whack with the 360 version is the cost to upgrade parts.

-k
Rank: Driver's Permit
#815 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:43:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlkWlf88 Go to Quoted Post
So... Those of us who are only able to get the Xbox 360 version of the game and have been loyal since the first Forza do not get any loyalty rewards or anything right?


This way, you'll have to do what I did last yr, buy a xbox1. Seriously though, and I do have my complaints about the XBox1, but they spent a whole lot of $ developing the xbox1. It's only natural that Ms begins to phase out the previous platform. It's just the way it works.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#816 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:43:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mylesbarfed Go to Quoted Post
Really SICK of all the rewards complainers on here.

How about the fact that MP flat out doesn't work for many users on here? Thats a core game issue, not a bonus.

In my previous post i uploaded a video of the issue, and no dev response that it it is even being looked into is extremely disheartening. Sorry you guys don't have your millions of credits you feel entitled to, but i can't even play the game as intended, and thats unacceptable.


Amen brother. MP is exponentially more important and credits are easier to come by in this game than pretty much any other Forza title.

-k
Rank: Racing Legend
#817 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:01:06 PM(UTC)
I guess that I'm sort of lucky ..think I have received all the credits and most of the reward cars I'm entitled to :)

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:36:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#818 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:01:10 PM(UTC)
Hi
I received my credits for tier 6 and cars but did not receive my McLaren P1
Can You solve it please

Thx in advance
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#819 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:03:06 PM(UTC)
Redeemed my rewards on release day. Still don't have them or any cars. Cheers.

🇨🇦
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#820 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:33:48 PM(UTC)
Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the rewards. Enjoying them a lot!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#821 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:52:21 PM(UTC)
All my stuff is working now. Turn ten might want to sticky something. My online stuff was not available till like level 7 and that's when I got all my stuff
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#822 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:55:33 PM(UTC)
Mechberg ... thanks for the updates. I redeemed my rewards through the site here a couple of days ago and have received my reward tier cars. So I'm all good with the cars. I also received the in-game mail notification for my rewards credits with the correct amount shown for my tier. I clicked the email to download the credits as usual, but the credits have never been added to my in-game credit balance. I've followed the instructions and re-started the game several times and also hard-booted my XB1 once for good measure ... but still no credits applied yet and no new emails about rewards credits.

Do I need to do anything different or just continue to wait and see if they eventually show up?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#823 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:17:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WildcatKNH Go to Quoted Post
Mechberg ... thanks for the updates. I redeemed my rewards through the site here a couple of days ago and have received my reward tier cars. So I'm all good with the cars. I also received the in-game mail notification for my rewards credits with the correct amount shown for my tier. I clicked the email to download the credits as usual, but the credits have never been added to my in-game credit balance. I've followed the instructions and re-started the game several times and also hard-booted my XB1 once for good measure ... but still no credits applied yet and no new emails about rewards credits.

Do I need to do anything different or just continue to wait and see if they eventually show up?


Same exact scenario here. They're working on it.

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#824 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:26:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mylesbarfed Go to Quoted Post
Really SICK of all the rewards complainers on here.

How about the fact that MP flat out doesn't work for many users on here? Thats a core game issue, not a bonus.

In my previous post i uploaded a video of the issue, and no dev response that it it is even being looked into is extremely disheartening. Sorry you guys don't have your millions of credits you feel entitled to, but i can't even play the game as intended, and thats unacceptable.


How do you know they're not working on it? Well, other than the fact that it's the weekend? Im sure they know it's an issue and are doing what they can to resolve it. At least for now you can play the single player version, right?

Also, I'm having no issues with Multiplayer, but so far I've only tried it by starting out at a car park and entering a showdown from there.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#825 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:12:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
[quote=mylesbarfed;201583]

How do you know they're not working on it? Well, other than the fact that it's the weekend? Im sure they know it's an issue and are doing what they can to resolve it. At least for now you can play the single player version, right?

Also, I'm having no issues with Multiplayer, but so far I've only tried it by starting out at a car park and entering a showdown from there.


Because in the last update to the OP Mechberg says online is working and functioning properly. They seem to be pre-occupied with the whole credits and rewards system. Which doesn't seem like it should be the priority to me.

I posted a recording of the exact issue, done all the troubleshooting that can possibly be done, and to get no acknowledgment of any awareness of the issue on their end is concerning.
78 Pages<<3132333435>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error