78 Pages<<2930313233>>PrevNext
#751 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:21:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Another update for you:

As of about an hour ago, we are caught up with loyalty and Forza Rewards fulfillment in Forza Horizon 2. This means we have worked through the backlog of players who have been playing the game since release on Tuesday and we are now fulfilling new and current rewards. Two items of note:

1) For new players (those who just started playing the game and/or redeemed rewards today) we should be back to the standard wait between Forza Rewards redemption and fulfillment in the game, which is around four hours. If you find yourself waiting longer and unable to get your loyalty rewards or redeemed Forza Rewards, please let us know in this thread so we can follow up.

2) We are still not 100% caught up on Demo Car award fulfillment. (If you're not sure what that is, see this story on FM.net). These award cars were de-prioritized, as we wanted to get loyalty cars and Forza Rewards out first, and they are still being sent out through the weekend

Finally, our online services continue to be in good shape and the Turn 10 crew continues to monitor them all weekend long.

Thanks,
Brian

Still have received 0 rewards I'm sure IM not the only one so how is it your completely caught up
#752 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:24:42 AM(UTC)
Got the game yesterday and went onto the social section and had a message that I had 600,000 reward credits to redeem clicked on it it went through but I still haven't had the amount placed into my credits been at least 24 hours since I redeemed in game and also the gift car I had would not let me redeem last night has now disappeared in messages :(
#753 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:27:09 AM(UTC)
well had this game since weds and still no rewards no tier 6 cars no nothing
#754 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:33:53 AM(UTC)
My rewards don't update, i don't know if is my game or the rewards update bug, I'm playing since Tuesday and only the first two rewards cars come for me. missing two more cars and the credits, i will wait for more days
 1 user liked this post.
#755 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:41:24 AM(UTC)
[UPDATE: 10/4/14 11:54 a.m.]

Finally, our online services continue to be in good shape and the Turn 10 crew continues to monitor them all weekend long.

Hi again. This is hard to believe.

I'm not here to complain about rewards or VIP cars or whatever.

I still cannot play online. I've gone through the troubleshooting you linked in your previous update, with no success. My NAT is open. All network diagnostics check out. Yet, STILL i cannot stay in a online match. I could forgive the launch night issues, but it is now my weekend and i still cannot play the game i payed for.

Consider me pretty furious.

Here is a recording of what happens to me, every time, without fail.

http://gameclipscontent-...1c478a2124e555a818820269
#756 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:00:24 PM(UTC)

Another update for you:

As of about an hour ago, we are caught up with loyalty and Forza Rewards fulfillment in Forza Horizon 2. This means we have worked through the backlog of players who have been playing the game since release on Tuesday and we are now fulfilling new and current rewards. Two items of note:

1) For new players (those who just started playing the game and/or redeemed rewards today) we should be back to the standard wait between Forza Rewards redemption and fulfillment in the game, which is around four hours. If you find yourself waiting longer and unable to get your loyalty rewards or redeemed Forza Rewards, please let us know in this thread so we can follow up.

2) We are still not 100% caught up on Demo Car award fulfillment. (If you're not sure what that is, see this story on FM.net). These award cars were de-prioritized, as we wanted to get loyalty cars and Forza Rewards out first, and they are still being sent out through the weekend.

--

[UPDATE: 10/3/14 5:25 p.m.]

Here’s another update about the state of Forza Horizon 2. First up, all services for the game should be running at optimum capacity. This includes multiplayer and Rivals, as well as server-side features like livery and tuning creation/downloads, leaderboards, etc. The Turn 10 team will be monitoring our services closely all weekend long, ready to pounce on any issues we see and make sure that these services remain stable and are working as efficiently as possible.

Second, our loyalty and Forza Rewards fulfillments are continuing to go out. Many folks on this thread have already received their cars and credits as we continue to work through the list of reward-eligible players. I believe we are on the downhill side of this problem and I will have an update for players as soon as our Rewards fulfillments are complete or tomorrow at around this same time, depending on which comes first. Also, if you try to download your credits and they do not get added to your account, you can try again by quitting the game (not uninstalling the game, mind you) and restarting. Your rewards message should be waiting for you in the message center and you can try to download your credits again.

Finally, we have seen some complaints from players who are unable to connect to multiplayer services in Forza Horizon 2. We are investigating this issue within Forza Horizon 2 but I also want to remind players about issues regarding NAT errors on Xbox One. If you are unsure of how your home network is set up, or the state of your NAT settings, this is a good support article found over at the Xbox Support site to help you troubleshoot. Those of you who are still having issues with multiplayer should let us know in this thread so we can follow up.

Thanks for all your patience this week and here’s to a great weekend with Forza Horizon 2!

--

[UPDATE: 10/2/14 1:30 p.m.]

A quick update from me today. We continue to monitor our server issues, working towards stabilization for all players. The team here at Turn 10 is working hard to get things running in a satisfactory way. This continues to be a top priority for us until these issues are resolved.

Also, lots of people are asking about not receiving your various rewards yet. This includes loyalty cars, Forza Rewards credits, etc. I want to reiterate: We are definitely aware of these issues and these rewards are being sent out. In fact, many Forza Horizon 2 players have already received their rewards. With regard to Forza Rewards in particular, if you have redeemed your Rewards here on the Forza Web site or via Forza Hub you will be receiving your rewards. The server issues we are experiencing means they are going out more slowly than we'd like but they are going out.

As always, thanks for your patience.

--

[UPDATE: 10/1 12:05 p.m.]

Hi All,

A few more updates for you:

• Rewards payouts are starting to go out, including Forza Rewards, loyalty cars, etc. You can redeem your Forza Rewards today (and each month) over at the Rewards site, or by downloading the brand new Forza Hub app for Xbox One.

• We are aware of the issue with people being unable to join Car Clubs in Forza Horizon 2 and are working on a solution.

• Server stability should be much better than it was yesterday but we are keeping a close eye on performance today.

I've seen lots of people asking on various threads about "2x reward acceleration" for Forza Horizon 2 VIPs. To clarify: 2x reward acceleration refers to the doubling of gift value when using the wheelspin feature after leveling up. As a Forza Horizon 2 VIP, you receive double the value of the gifts that a non-VIP player receives. For example, where a non-VIP would win 20,000 credits after a wheelspin, a VIP would win 40,000. For car prizes, VIP members receive both the car AND the credit value for that car.

--
[UPDATE: 9/30 11:25 p.m.]

Hi folks,

A few updates for you tonight:

• We have implemented a server-side fix for those players who have experienced issues with VIP functionality in Forza Horizon 2. With this fix, expected VIP behaviors should work as intended in the game (VIP badge next to your GT, 2x VIP wheelspins, VIP Car Pack cars cost zero credits on first purchase, etc.) As a precaution, we recommend you quit your current game of Horizon 2 and restart the game in order to see the corrected VIP functionality.

• Some players who were part of the Xbox One October Preview program were experiencing crashing and freezing in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5. An update was released earlier today and should be available to all Preview participants by tomorrow night. This update to the Xbox One OS should resolve those issues.

• We have resolved the issue that allowed players to double-purchase VIP and/or the Forza Horizon 2 bundles. This should no longer be possible. We are currently investigating solutions for players that purchased this content more than once.

• Some of our social features, like Rivals, livery sharing, etc. are seeing inconsistent performance for some of our players. While these features are generally working, some of them are performing more slowly than is ideal. The team is working to improve our online service performance.

• Once the servers are stabilized, we will then get to sending out payouts for loyalty rewards cars, Forza Rewards payouts, etc.

Thanks again for all your patience with the launch of Forza Horizon 2.

--

[ORIGINAL POST] First of all, thanks to everyone that has purchased Forza Horizon 2 and is enjoying the game so far.

We wanted to keep you in the loop with what is happening regarding issues with VIP functionality and our intermittent launch day server issues. To that end, here's what's happening at Turn 10:

We are seeing intermittent connection issues with the game. As a result, we may be temporarily disabling some of our services from time to time to help determine the root cause. Clubs is an example of something that was temporarily disabled. These disruptions should be short in duration as we learn more about the problem and prepare a solution.

While debugging the connectivity issues above, we are also actively testing a fix for the VIP issue that some of you are experiencing. We hope to be in a state ASAP, where we can release fixes for both issues. Thanks for your patience. This is a top priority for us today.

I still have yet to get my rewards credits or my cars, i redeemed it about a week ago now.
#757 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:08:55 PM(UTC)
I still haven't gotten my loyalty reward cars yet nor my 600,000cr that I redeemed on Tuesday.

Though, I have a question; can either port of FH2 get the loyalty reward cars or are those exclusive to the xbox one version?
#758 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:15:21 PM(UTC)
VIP/PASS doesn't work for me either :(
#759 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:21:16 PM(UTC)
I haven't gotten loyalty reward cars
#760 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:25:32 PM(UTC)
Still have yet to receive another in game message about the 1.5 million credits, after the first time I accepted them they disappeared. Also, saw someone say tier 6 players also receive a mclaren p1. Is that true? Because I am a tier 6 and only received up to the rally fighter.
#761 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:38:10 PM(UTC)
Yeah im having problem with game that when i beat the game it supposed to gave me some rewards but i haven't get anything yet since yesterday please someone help Me!!
#762 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:39:28 PM(UTC)

I've received all of my rewards including the demo car - thank you! But I've noticed that I haven't received any rewards points from FH2 in about two days (other games like FM5 work fine). It has me locked at the same level, number of cars, perks, etc in FH2 even though I continue to play and progress in these areas. Not a huge deal, since it's early in the month, but I'm borderline for Tier 5 and this could push me over. Mainly, I wanted to be sure you were aware of this issue since it's more subtle than the others.
Gamewatcher at BusyGamerNation.com, Xbox Live, PSN, and Twitter
FH2 Car Club: Busy Gamer Nation
#763 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:47:55 PM(UTC)

I have not yet received the in game message about loyalty bonus cars. The subaru and 1.000.000 cr have been redeemed correctly.
#764 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:50:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mylesbarfed Go to Quoted Post

Hi again. This is hard to believe.

I'm not here to complain about rewards or VIP cars or whatever.

I still cannot play online. I've gone through the troubleshooting you linked in your previous update, with no success. My NAT is open. All network diagnostics check out. Yet, STILL i cannot stay in a online match. I could forgive the launch night issues, but it is now my weekend and i still cannot play the game i payed for.

Consider me pretty furious.

Here is a recording of what happens to me, every time, without fail.

http://gameclipscontent-...1c478a2124e555a818820269

same thing is happening to me. It'd be cool if the multiplayer game I purchased was actually multiplayer. Single player racing games kinda suck, though the offline is pretty good in this game, I'd like to eventually play with my friends I convinced to buy your game. THANKS.
#765 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:53:38 PM(UTC)
I have redeemed my reward but not entered in my account. In Forza forzamortsport.net and Hub says already redeemed but not yet received anything.
#766 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:04:45 PM(UTC)
hi when i put a way point on the map it go to a next one and i got to do it agen and agean ???????
#767 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:09:08 PM(UTC)
I'm having troubles with online free roam it will load and load and never finds a game but online road trip loads fine could you help pls😉
#768 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:10:56 PM(UTC)
Rewards are fine now but I am allready 2 days 531 points away from Tier 5 now. When is the hub or reward site working again?
#769 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:13:00 PM(UTC)
i redeemed on day one and still havent got any of the credits or cars that i was supposed to i am a tier 6
#770 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:15:41 PM(UTC)
I am getting freezing issues on the Nice Race meet. Is this going to be fixed soon as i cannot get any further into the game. The rest seems to be really good.
#771 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:26:57 PM(UTC)
I have still yet to receive anything. I'm not here to complain because I do realize that there will always be issues when games are first released, but I would love to get my rewards soon.
#772 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:29:59 PM(UTC)
I started playing yesterday and redeemed my rewards for October yesterday. Got my 1,5 million in FM5 and FH2 without a problem. Didn't got the loyalty cars yet though. Also the rewards overview section of FH2 is way behind on my progress.
#773 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:30:53 PM(UTC)
Has anyone received credits but not the tier reward cars? I've received my forza reward 1.5 million credits but none of the tier reward cars :)

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:51:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling correction

#774 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:43:14 PM(UTC)
Bought this game the day of release, very disappointed with the service as this game was so hyped up. If theres that much hype for a game get the servers ready and make sure everything good! Still haven't gotten my 1.5mill plus car rewards i redeemed tier 5 then 6 and still got nothing. In this post you said that you have fixed problems with people who have been playing since the release on tuesday on release dare. Im one of those players and still have nada.

GT: RunrZ
#775 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:45:12 PM(UTC)
Rewards appeared in my game (messages tab/gifts) but when I clicked download I was hit with a server error. Now they are gone, is there a way of getting my rewards back please... I could really do with having them back :(
78 Pages<<2930313233>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error