78 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 5 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:35:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wingman709 Go to Quoted Post
Relax people. Its a game and 99% of it works. They will get it fixed. Go outside and get some sun for a few minutes. Thank you to the Devs for updating us and working on it. The game is amazing and I am loving it.

So every time someone screws up something you pay for you make excuses for them or only when you feel like it? Sorry, I live in a real world and hold those I give my money to accountable.
 5 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:37:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wingman709 Go to Quoted Post
99% of it works

Bought the $100 version, and only have access to stuff that people who bought the $60 version get. That's only 60% working.
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:37:59 PM(UTC)
I'm having some issues but am also having a blast playing. From witnessing these types of things in the past I'm confident you guys will not only fix what's wrong but also compensate those who've missed out on something because of this.
Thanks for all the hard work.
 5 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:38:45 PM(UTC)
I refuse to progress any further in the game without my VIP. Losing valuable VIP wheelspins and XP without it. Also all that Hard Work getting to Tier 6 in Forza Rewards all wasted when the cars haven't been gifted to me yet.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:44:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:43:34 PM(UTC)
Giddy up boys! Shame to ruin such a sublime game with this nonsense. They better give us more than answers. #VeryImpatientPerson
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:46:10 PM(UTC)
When r the tier reward cars gonna be fixed???
 2 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:48:20 PM(UTC)
I can't even switch to DLC cars, I can't buy cars that are on the disc. This is ridiculous. I have no race events on my map, I basically am forced into driving around with my thumb up my ***.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:48:35 PM(UTC)
 9 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:53:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ArticularAlloy Go to Quoted Post
I'm done with Forza and anything Xbox related for that matter for good. I had nothing but issues with FM5 also. After FM4 your entire company went downhill, that was your peak and it will only continue to decline. I paid $90 for a broken game that you had forever to get right, that's just pure laziness on your end or incompetence to hire good technicians. I can't figure out which is worse the greed that was FM5 or how poor the quality has been since FM5. The Forza sheep will continue to support the cause and probably bash me for actually having a mind. Matter of fact, this post will probably magically disappear like the quality of your games.

The door is to your left. Don't let it hit you in the **** on the way out. Entitled man baby # 1398.

3 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:57:23 PM(UTC)
Just got home from work. I went to buy the deluxe edition, but remembered my FM5 experience and just to be on the safe side, decided to check the forums. Thank you friends. I feel your pain but you saved me a lot of swearing and disappointment. Heading out to spend my $70 on great sushi instead. Best of luck to all. Tired of the incompetence.
 3 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:00:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dubrx2k3 Go to Quoted Post
I'm done with Forza and anything Xbox related for that matter for good. I had nothing but issues with FM5 also. After FM4 your entire company went downhill, that was your peak and it will only continue to decline. I paid $90 for a broken game that you had forever to get right, that's just pure laziness on your end or incompetence to hire good technicians. I can't figure out which is worse the greed that was FM5 or how poor the quality has been since FM5. The Forza sheep will continue to support the cause and probably bash me for actually having a mind. Matter of fact, this post will probably magically disappear like the quality of your games.

The door is to your left. Don't let it hit you in the **** on the way out. Entitled man baby # 1398.

Being a baby > being a mindless sheep

2 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:03:43 PM(UTC)

Just block him much nicer without his bashing. It's one thing to be upset it's quite another to do what he is doing. Surprised the mods are taking his crud.
 5 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:04:18 PM(UTC)
This is getting ridiculous. I paid in advance for the ULTIMATE bundle. Main reason I purchased the Ultimate Bundle was so I could play it immediately at 12:01 am last night. So I did, only to be disappointed that I took a day off and couldn't even enjoy the DLC/Loyalty cars I paid all that money for. If they don't do more than "fix" the issues in a quick manner and compensate those who downloaded the digital version I will never touch another Forza again. I've purchased nearly all the DLC for all the Forza games and I cannot express how angry I am about this. It's to the point where our loyalty is being taken advantage of. Maybe it's time to switch over to PS4 like everyone else. Never hear about Gran Turismo games having problems.
Check me out on YouTube: http://youtube.com/playafied
Add me on Xbox Live: Gamertag: playafied
 4 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:06:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CVSiN Go to Quoted Post

Just block him much nicer without his bashing. It's one thing to be upset it's quite another to do what he is doing. Surprised the mods are taking his crud.

Crud? So you want the mods to ban me for speaking the TRUTH? This is AMERICA and I gave them MY money. I have the freedom to say whatever want, especially when it's the TRUTH. Get over yourselves. This has nothing to do with you, live in your own little nerd world where Turn 10 can do no wrong. I'm not a drone, I have a mind.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:07:00 PM(UTC)
And now, to top it off, I just opened Forza Hub and got my monthly rewards and Forza Horizon 2 wasn't even on there. Nice.
Check me out on YouTube: http://youtube.com/playafied
Add me on Xbox Live: Gamertag: playafied
 4 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:07:33 PM(UTC)
I feel upset about this whole ordeal too.. I bought Xbone ONLY for FORZA... ONLY!!!!! I understand things don't always go as planned but cmon here's the real deal.. I bought ultimate edition on the 16th and canceled my gamestop one just because I thought well I can get it at midnight without having to be out late AND vip and season pass included for $100....good deal... Bring it... Took two days off work because I thought I might be playing my game at midnight not 6am then pass out from the midnight release of excuses I read on here... No tier cars either??? Really??? I've got one more full day off work to attempt to have fun with the game which is pretty fun so far minus some cars... I'm gonna keep playing and hope a little crown appears magically in the middle of the night next to my name... FYI at the company I work for when a customer has big issues we go out of our way to show them how much we appreciate their business... I expect no less from Turn 10...
 3 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:13:07 PM(UTC)
I just hope they have an endless supply of Red Bull and are hunkered down until they fix it.

I'm a long time Forza player, also, and I am frustrated and pretty disappointed just like everyone else, but I am confident Turn 10 will get it fixed as soon as they can.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:13:58 PM(UTC)
It really sucks but that happens on Day One on some games. Im still waiting if they are giving gifts to those who play passed Forza's thats what it said on the main menu the 1st time I played it. Also if they are still gonna gift the Noble and Subaru.
#44 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:16:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GnR SomersBy Go to Quoted Post
i'd like rewards fixed aswell :P but thx 4 keeping us posted

Once we get server issues worked out and VIP problems resolved, we will be tackling the rewards payouts, etc.

does that include the loyalty reward? the different cars depending on your forza tier?
#45 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:18:05 PM(UTC)
Cool

Edited by user Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:19:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#46 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:19:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GnR SomersBy Go to Quoted Post
i'd like rewards fixed aswell :P but thx 4 keeping us posted

Once we get server issues worked out and VIP problems resolved, we will be tackling the rewards payouts, etc.

Thx & Hi brian :P

-Eggsnbacon19 (twitch) :P
 4 users liked this post.
#47 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:20:26 PM(UTC)
I understand the outrage and this definitely sucks. I have optimism that it will be fixed soon (baseless given the FM5 experience) and will definitely rethink preordering Forza w/ their DLC for day 1 in the future.
#48 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:25:44 PM(UTC)
I get the spin the wheel stuff for the 2x points or possible cars. How do you get the free cars though? Should it say free or do I just DL them and see what happens?
#49 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:26:33 PM(UTC)
You might also log a bug that Club invites (when Clubs were working) are disabled. I've tried over several days. But this stuff (VIP, Rewards) is the right pri.
Gamewatcher at BusyGamerNation.com, Xbox Live, PSN, and Twitter
FH2 Car Club: Busy Gamer Nation
 2 users liked this post.
#50 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:30:56 PM(UTC)
Did anyone else not get their Tier promotion cars. Im at Tier 6 and I got no notice telling me my cars are ready to be downloaded?
78 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error