78 Pages<<2728293031>>PrevNext
#701 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:19:07 AM(UTC)
My points haven't been updated and it says redeemed also none of my points have been added to my forza horzion two stats and it says I have zero completed when I am literally on the second to last championship of the champions road trip
#702 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:19:20 AM(UTC)
I left work early yesterday. (Being Friday) So I could get some good play time in before I got busy. To my dismay, the game will not allow me to get past the loading screen. It won't let me do anything at all and I've tried everything. This has been going on for over 24 hours . Come on t10, I didn't spend my hard earned cash on a game that won't even let me in.
#703 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:29:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TRINISPARTA Go to Quoted Post
Understand people are frustrated but to think they don't care is abit harsh. Unfortunately the age we live in with all the technology stuff, things will go wrong. Who knew a iphone 6 will bend in your pocket? Not one game that has been released recently had no problems or set backs

A lot of the issues in game were the same issues that were in FM5 a year ago. There are threads from a year ago stating them and Turn 10 still put the same exact cars into FH2. That's not caring/laziness. You decide.
#704 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:29:56 AM(UTC)
Credits and cars received 24hrs after starting the game so many thanks, but the same problem as many others, forza hub stats not updating for horizon 2 played time which has stopped me being upgraded to tier 5. Glad to see u are working on getting it sorted though. Game is fantastic. Not had so much fun since horizon 1.
#705 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:32:08 AM(UTC)
I purchased the VIP membership a few hours ago, and while I have a little crown next to my name now, there is no other change.

No car pack has been downloaded, no 2x XP acceleration, nothing.

Does it take time to take effect or something?
#706 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:37:12 AM(UTC)
Im not sure this is an error or not but I had recieved the ferrari gto 1984 in the wheel spin and I also got as part of the barn finds too. I didnt recieve the barn find car either and they are the exact same car...help
#707 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:38:59 AM(UTC)
The guys at Turn 10 are awesome. I redeemed my rewards on Day 2 thinking I'd never get my goodies and money. Well I took a look at the messages in game last night and all 8 cars and 1.5 mil was there. Props to the guys at T10,, from player feedback for fixing things in Forza 5 to this, keep it ups guys. If you haven't received your rewards yet, you will, may be a few hours or a few days - but you'll get them.
#708 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:41:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SchnauzahPowah Go to Quoted Post
The guys at Turn 10 are awesome. I redeemed my rewards on Day 2 thinking I'd never get my goodies and money. Well I took a look at the messages in game last night and all 8 cars and 1.5 mil was there. Props to the guys at T10,, from player feedback for fixing things in Forza 5 to this, keep it ups guys. If you haven't received your rewards yet, you will, may be a few hours or a few days - but you'll get them.

8 cars? Am I missing something?
#709 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:42:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGamingNinja6 Go to Quoted Post
Yesterday I redeemed some rewards. It was supposed to be 600000 credits for Forza 5 and 600000 credits for Horizon 2. As it turns out, both lots of credits went to Forza 5. Is there anything that I can do to get them on Horizon 2??

Exact same thing happened to me. Thought I was seeing things when I checked to see if FM5 monthly rewards got updated. I tried downloading from the H2 gifts screen, but the credits ended up in FM5; however the VIP cars came thru without a problem. Hope this isn't a long term problem we will have to deal with each month.
#710 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:42:17 AM(UTC)
Latest Update sounds good.
I have a question regarding the Forza Rewards status updates.
As I've previously mentioned, my stats didn't refresh so my rewards score stayed the same for a while.
I played a short while yesterday and checked back a few minutes ago and my score has slightly increased, however the progress on the individual tasks isn't correct.
For example, it shows me driver level 4 even though I'm close to 30.
Do the stats get progressively updated through the game (meaning during the servers issues, it'd have missed some updates) or can we somehow force an refresh of stats so that the rewards site get the stats from our savegame?

I hope you guys can sort this out as well.
#711 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:28:53 AM(UTC)
Finally got my rewards! Yay!

Thanks devs, T10 and everyone involved! Such an amazing game. Best arcade racer created!

Pheno

PheneousPhreak Team OSOS
Nissan GT-R Black Edition HRE
 1 user liked this post.
#712 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:36:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pepsinator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JetStarkiller Go to Quoted Post
I am just sick of it I literally got nothing, no reward cars, no rewards money! Come on Turn 10 it is not like it is your first game!!!!!!!!! It is very upsetting to spend $90 and get part of the game!!!

Play the damn game and stop whinging

I have been playing since Forza 2 so I think as a loyal customer I have the right to complain after spending $90. The game is good but once again I spend $90 I want what was promise to me.
#713 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:41:24 AM(UTC)
My rewards overview is not updating accurately.
Roads discovered, days driven, cars owned, etc.
Any remedy?
#714 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:43:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pepsinator Go to Quoted Post
I am just sick of it I literally got nothing, no reward cars, no rewards money! Come on Turn 10 it is not like it is your first game!!!!!!!!! It is very upsetting to spend $90 and get part of the game!!!

Play the damn game and stop whinging

I have been playing since Forza 2 so I think as a loyal customer I have the right to complain after spending $90. The game is good but once again I spend $90 I want what was promise to me.

And you still will get it. They never said they just were going to not give the rewards. The devs are continually working on the problem and Brian is giving updates. At least they are keeping the community informed as to what is happening. Just be patient and you will get what you were "promised".
#715 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:44:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wizard054 Go to Quoted Post
My rewards overview is not updating accurately.
Roads discovered, days driven, cars owned, etc.
Any remedy?

Neither are mine. This is probably low on the fix list since they technically have till the end of the month to get it working,

Pheno

PheneousPhreak Team OSOS
Nissan GT-R Black Edition HRE
#716 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:00:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ArticularAlloy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TRINISPARTA Go to Quoted Post
Understand people are frustrated but to think they don't care is abit harsh. Unfortunately the age we live in with all the technology stuff, things will go wrong. Who knew a iphone 6 will bend in your pocket? Not one game that has been released recently had no problems or set backs

A lot of the issues in game were the same issues that were in FM5 a year ago. There are threads from a year ago stating them and Turn 10 still put the same exact cars into FH2. That's not caring/laziness. You decide.

Like I said, you'll always have issues. Even if the game was fault free people will still complain. Like, not enough cars, why no wheelie bars, hydraulics, neon lights etc

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
#717 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:07:42 AM(UTC)
I received my Tier 6 credits & the 2011 STi lastnight.

Still waiting for the Tier 6 reward cars, hopefully they will turn up soon. I need the Fighter to beat Mechberg in the club challenge!
Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#718 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:23:05 AM(UTC)
Adding my self in the list.

Redeemed on Wednesday and still no message in Forza Horizon 2. I am playing the game on XBOX 360.

My ''stats'' (achievements, days played etc...) are also not updating (Overview page).

Thanks for the game and your help with this issue.
#719 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:33:49 AM(UTC)
I still can access nothing and am receiving nothing. It's not my Nat all other xbox one/xbox live features are functioning fine. I don't mind bugs but I think we are beyond that at a week in now
#720 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 7:55:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MercWahlberg420 Go to Quoted Post
I purchased the VIP membership a few hours ago, and while I have a little crown next to my name now, there is no other change.

No car pack has been downloaded, no 2x XP acceleration, nothing.

Does it take time to take effect or something?

Did you get your garage yet......if yes, have you downloaded the cars you were supposed to get? For the Ultimate Pack, I had to go into the garage and download all the cars that were listed as $0 credits.

Also, for the 2x, when you level up and spin for a prize, this is where the 2x is applied. So if you win 20,000, you get another 20,000. If you win a car, you also get the value of that car.

#721 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:00:51 AM(UTC)
Additionally, it looks like I just received my Tier 6 rewards.....cars and $1,500,000

Tier Level-Car
2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
2013 Viper GTS
2015 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4
2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
2013 McLaren P1
#722 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:06:30 AM(UTC)
So i restared my game since i've redeemed my rewards and didn't get the credits. Still nothing ! I was supposed to have 600k CR and all my gift cars are not in the inbox anymore .( I couln't redeemed them because of server errors )
#723 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:19:13 AM(UTC)
hi just calling in to say i got all my stuff tier/rewards thank you guys.
#724 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:22:04 AM(UTC)
Hey Forza, I still haven't gotten my rewards. I'm on Tier 3. I know you are trying to fix the issues, and I can't thank you enough for that. I was reading somewhere else that users can post on your forms and they have received their rewards, so I thought I would give that a try. Thanks a lot!
#725 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:23:19 AM(UTC)
I understand this since its just released, but there are also problems with some parts you drive over, and some glitches from the game that puts you stuck inside of some stuff. To see what I'm talking about, i took some pictures of it using the 2013 Ford Shelby Mustang.
78 Pages<<2728293031>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error