78 Pages<<2627282930>>PrevNext
#676 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 10:34:37 PM(UTC)
Why Am i Stuck in the loading screen og the game? I waited for the game to load for like an hour, the i tur ned off an tries Shaun.. same issuenso i decided to play some fm5 But then i had the same issue there as Well.
#677 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 10:56:12 PM(UTC)
I Haven't got my VIP or In game gift's yet, I Have all the DLC Cars for VIP but no double rewards or anything.
#678 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 11:00:19 PM(UTC)
just got the money and the six cars thanks for that, now please sort the VIP issue. Thanks
#679 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 11:04:25 PM(UTC)
Dear Turn 10,

Thanks for the updates! What me and a number of people are experiencing is the inability to join an online session (online free roam or online road trip) DESPITE having an OPEN NAT type. Any other online game works fine (but i also had the same issue with Forza Motorsport 5 and finally gave up trying). That said, all other features of the game are running without a hitch for me. It's still sad though that a number of players are not able to experience the full game.

-Dustin
#680 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 11:28:21 PM(UTC)
Hi all, i havent recieved any credits from forza.net & for some reason on my rewards page it states i have NO points to date on horizion 2. Ive unlocked over half of the achivements so far. Anyone getting similar problems?
#681 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 11:32:44 PM(UTC)
Just curious if the producers of this game would refund me for not giving me the product that I paid for? This is not a typical "hate" post, just an observation. I bought a game based on advertisements that I would receive something. I paid for the game, yet I did not receive what was advertised. Is that not false advertising? Just saying.
#682 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 11:40:49 PM(UTC)
My rewards page is still running behind however. Some thins are wrong compared to what they really are in game. Gamerscore, driver level, ect.

Still haven't earned the challenge for cars owned either.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#683 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 11:55:01 PM(UTC)
Stuck on the loading screen for over 30mins..... was working fine last night now i can't get passed the welcome screen
#684 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 11:58:18 PM(UTC)
Just got the money and the cars, Just need the VIP Issue fixed now.
#685 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:14:36 AM(UTC)
Thanks Turn 10 just got my tier rewards :D
#686 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:20:26 AM(UTC)
Tier 4 reward CR and cars received. Thanks!
 1 user liked this post.
#687 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:10:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
[UPDATE: 10/3/14 5:25 p.m.]

if you try to download your credits and they do not get added to your account, you can try again by quitting the game (not uninstalling the game, mind you) and restarting. Your rewards message should be waiting for you in the message center and you can try to download your credits again.

I did quit the game after it happened with the credits and restarted but still no joy and no message.
#688 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:14:02 AM(UTC)
I received the credits and the prize cars for tier level 6, but reward stats of Forza Horizon 2 are still not updated
#689 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:30:07 AM(UTC)
Yesterday I redeemed some rewards. It was supposed to be 600000 credits for Forza 5 and 600000 credits for Horizon 2. As it turns out, both lots of credits went to Forza 5. Is there anything that I can do to get them on Horizon 2??
#690 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:44:37 AM(UTC)
I try restart Horizon2 reboot Xbox one install once more VIP PASS but VIP wheel spin doesnt work
#691 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 2:03:37 AM(UTC)
Still recieved nothing from rewards and being VIP!
#692 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 2:19:15 AM(UTC)
Same here day after claiming my reward now still not got it and just bought the vip thing dont know how i know if i'm vip now dont see nothing ???
#693 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 2:27:08 AM(UTC)
Got my tier reward cars and my 1.5 mill yesterday, finally
#694 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 2:36:11 AM(UTC)
I still haven't got any of my rewards yet
#695 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 2:40:37 AM(UTC)
Still nothing
#696 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 2:57:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IMeNTaLLy iLLI Go to Quoted Post
Same here day after claiming my reward now still not got it and just bought the vip thing dont know how i know if i'm vip now dont see nothing ???

When playing fh2 press start and look up in the right hand corner, your see your gamertag and you should see a little crown next to your name, if you see that your VIP, also when you use a wheel spin it should say VIP Wheelspin. Hope that helps
#697 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 3:30:51 AM(UTC)
Just received my credits & gift cars can't say how chuffed I'm atm. Thank you very much

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
#698 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 3:52:32 AM(UTC)
Mine still havnt come through :/ got back from work this morning expecting it
#699 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 4:05:09 AM(UTC)
I can't believe how many people just on this forum that still haven't got their VIP features or the rewards. That's unacceptable and Turn 10 needs to take responsibility (not just give company lines). They did this same exact thing with FM5 and for the most part people swept it under the rug. This is what happens when you don't hold a company accountable. Turn 10 knew about many errors with the cars in FM5 and still transferred the same exact cars into FH2 without fixing those errors. They sold us a new "experience", but all they did was take everything from FM5 and put it into a different setting. Obviously we knew most of the details prior to the release of the game, but they had a year to get the things right that were wrong in FM5. They chose to change NONE of that. That's unacceptable and lazy. I'm enjoying the gameplay of FH2 because I just happen to be a car nut, but I will not purchase another Forza product until there is a big change in their overall product.

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 4:05:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#700 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 4:28:28 AM(UTC)
Understand people are frustrated but to think they don't care is abit harsh. Unfortunately the age we live in with all the technology stuff, things will go wrong. Who knew a iphone 6 will bend in your pocket? Not one game that has been released recently had no problems or set backs

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
78 Pages<<2627282930>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error