78 Pages<<1516171819>>PrevNext
#401 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:32:28 PM(UTC)
As of right now, still no rewards in VIP cars. Starting to get bit concerned. This is the first time I've bought anything on day one and splurged for the VIP and other things right off the bat. Hope they get this worked out soon.
#402 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:37:25 PM(UTC)
So now finally more of the cars are coming in as free that i already used credits for b on day one so now idk i should just wait a week b4 i buy anymore
#403 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:42:10 PM(UTC)
I have an issue. I created a design the other day and uploaded it to be shared. I wanted to make an adjustment to my car decals and when I go to edit, it tells me my own design is locked and will be erased if I try to edit it. My own design is locked and I can't do anything with it. Please fix!!! It shows I am the creator but cannot edit or change things once I leave the shop.
 3 users liked this post.
#404 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 2:10:17 PM(UTC)
Would you mind pointing us in the direction of these people that got their rewards? They seem to be unicorns...
#405 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 2:43:24 PM(UTC)
Is VIP only for the primary gamer tag on the xbox one. The second profile didn't get any VIP access. I understand the second profile might have to use in-game credits to pay for DLC cars. Also the secondary profile hasn't received any gifts or rewards. Do they not get them. On forza 5 we both received gifts. Anyone?
#406 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 2:44:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ArticularAlloy Go to Quoted Post
Would you mind pointing us in the direction of these people that got their rewards? They seem to be unicorns...

I got all 7 of my rewards about an hour ago.
#407 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 2:56:53 PM(UTC)
I have recieved my 600k credits and several cars. But my brothers profile hasn't recieved anything yet. Forza hub said he was getting 600k credits but nothing yet for him.
#408 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 2:58:25 PM(UTC)
Turn 10 team I understand you are doing all you can ,but what about the loyal forza people like me preordering this game for day one edition I went to forza rewards to redeem 1.5m cr that is a whopping amount and I quote "this will take up only to 4 hours" now where's the cr. Here my cry many people like myself NEED help!

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 2:59:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#409 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:01:19 PM(UTC)
I get to the main screen and press A to continue and it keeps saying loading please wait. Is this a common problem?
 1 user liked this post.
#410 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:04:22 PM(UTC)
Would you mind pointing us in the direction of these people that got their rewards? They seem to be unicorn... Enough said.
#411 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:13:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Genesis730 Go to Quoted Post
I have an issue. I created a design the other day and uploaded it to be shared. I wanted to make an adjustment to my car decals and when I go to edit, it tells me my own design is locked and will be erased if I try to edit it. My own design is locked and I can't do anything with it. Please fix!!! It shows I am the creator but cannot edit or change things once I leave the shop.

Did you try un-sharing it first?
"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
 1 user liked this post.
#412 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:14:36 PM(UTC)
Didn't get around to redeeming my September rewards until Monday so now I have not even received the September Forza 5 credits let alone the October rewards for Forza 5 and this. Monday should have been the day before the servers really started getting hammered so to me the problem goes beyond just FH2 server problems between that and Forza 5 rewards not showing up either.

I guess I should be happy I at least have not had VIP issues.
#413 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:16:09 PM(UTC)
It's been close to 24hours since I've been able to share a tune. I can share liveries fine, but not tunes. Am I alone on this one or is it everyone?
"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
#414 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:17:03 PM(UTC)
While I trust what Mech and the fellas at T10 say, I did lose a ton of gift money earlier this year with Forza 5 - redeemed it correctly but it never showed up. Sucked. Oh well, I really want the cars though, rather not shell out the funds for something like the P1 at this point in my FH2 career. Hopefully these items will show sooner rather than later. Oh, and the Subaru for playing the demo and completing tasks, has anyone received that?
#415 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:25:36 PM(UTC)
I see a lot of POed people. Glad I checked this board on Tuesday before I wasted $70. I called a Gamestop near by, they found two used H2 copies already, but i don't feellike driving 20 miles to get it. At this pace, I should buy a used copy by this weekend and save some cash. Hopefully, but doubt it, all will be fixed by then. Learned my lesson on FM5, no more paying top dollar for stuff that you can't use for a week or 2 anyway.
 1 user liked this post.
#416 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:28:28 PM(UTC)
Just some good news for you all... I was one who redeemed my 600,000 credits yesterday and didn't get them in the game. Well, I fired up the game tonight, and lo and behold, there were my credits, which were added to my game when I loaded the message.

In addition, my tier reward cars were there, along with the demo play reward car. So, things are happening.

-Michael
#417 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:51:55 PM(UTC)
Been havin a great time with the 360 version, but I have a couple questions about it.

1) Are the wheelspins supposed to be missing from the 360?

2) Will the forza reward be issed in the 360?

3) Will the 360 get the loyalty cars?

Game seems to play very well on the 360 so far, no major issues. I only find the lack of info for the 360 a little worriesome.
#418 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:02:29 PM(UTC)
As of 8:00PM still nothing no cars no credits nothing did the forza reword thing and was posto get 1-MIL credits and nothing I'm all abought being patient but getting rean nurvis ..
#419 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:10:38 PM(UTC)
I am having a problems with Forza Horizon 2 Launch Bonus Car Pack all the cars i have tried to get tells me installing 0% . I have messes with this now for two days i have uninstall at DLC and the game and reinstalled and no change.

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:12:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#420 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:32:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xMADMAN2000x Go to Quoted Post
Turn 10 team I understand you are doing all you can ,but what about the loyal forza people like me preordering this game for day one edition I went to forza rewards to redeem 1.5m cr that is a whopping amount and I quote "this will take up only to 4 hours" now where's the cr. Here my cry many people like myself NEED help!

We're all in the same boat buddy.
There are people "more loyal" than you and "less loyal" than you having these difficulties just as with any kind of game edition.
#421 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:36:28 PM(UTC)
vip seems to be working for the most part for me but still waiting for rewards to come through.are they still working with this issue?thanks
#422 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:43:15 PM(UTC)
They said most people are getting their rewards i havent got one reward yet im tier 6 and redeemed 1.5 mil along side 600,000 and still havent received any of this including loyalty cars t10 fix this fast PLZ like u did with vip u guys were right on vip and these rewards are taking days plz fix this within today or tommorowPLZ!
#423 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:51:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoaR Offset Go to Quoted Post
They said most people are getting their rewards i havent got one reward yet im tier 6 and redeemed 1.5 mil along side 600,000 and still havent received any of this including loyalty cars t10 fix this fast PLZ like u did with vip u guys were right on vip and these rewards are taking days plz fix this within today or tommorowPLZ!

yeah im with you,like i said i haven't gotten anything yet either. im hoping soon though.
#424 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:55:38 PM(UTC)
The tier bonuses not working is frustrating. something ive looked forward to since they started. I've claimed my tier 6 bonus and now its gone off forza hub and no sign of cars or credits on the game. i just hope when they resolve the issues that the already claimed rewards will go through and not be lost in limbo.
#425 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:56:23 PM(UTC)
All I can say is I have the disc day one version, everything works, I got all my cars with that version, I got VIP and I have the car pack, the only thing I have not received is the Demo car, Promo car from EB games, loyalty cars, and my forza reward bonus, which is what the are working too fix....I know I will get them....awesome game so far...enjoy !!!
78 Pages<<1516171819>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error