78 Pages<<1213141516>>PrevNext
#326 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:26:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
[UPDATE: 10/1 12:05 p.m.]

Hi All,

A few more updates for you:

• Rewards payouts are starting to go out, including Forza Rewards, loyalty cars, etc. You can redeem your Forza Rewards today (and each month) over at the Rewards site, or by downloading the brand new Forza Hub app for Xbox One.

• We are aware of the issue with people being unable to join Car Clubs in Forza Horizon 2 and are working on a solution.

• Server stability should be much better than it was yesterday but we are keeping a close eye on performance today.

I've seen lots of people asking on various threads about "2x reward acceleration" for Forza Horizon 2 VIPs. To clarify: 2x reward acceleration refers to the doubling of gift value when using the wheelspin feature after leveling up. As a Forza Horizon 2 VIP, you receive double the value of the gifts that a non-VIP player receives. For example, where a non-VIP would win 20,000 credits after a wheelspin, a VIP would win 40,000. For car prizes, VIP members receive both the car AND the credit value for that car.

--
[UPDATE: 9/30 11:25 p.m.]

Hi folks,

A few updates for you tonight:

• We have implemented a server-side fix for those players who have experienced issues with VIP functionality in Forza Horizon 2. With this fix, expected VIP behaviors should work as intended in the game (VIP badge next to your GT, 2x VIP wheelspins, VIP Car Pack cars cost zero credits on first purchase, etc.) As a precaution, we recommend you quit your current game of Horizon 2 and restart the game in order to see the corrected VIP functionality.

• Some players who were part of the Xbox One October Preview program were experiencing crashing and freezing in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5. An update was released earlier today and should be available to all Preview participants by tomorrow night. This update to the Xbox One OS should resolve those issues.

• We have resolved the issue that allowed players to double-purchase VIP and/or the Forza Horizon 2 bundles. This should no longer be possible. We are currently investigating solutions for players that purchased this content more than once.

• Some of our social features, like Rivals, livery sharing, etc. are seeing inconsistent performance for some of our players. While these features are generally working, some of them are performing more slowly than is ideal. The team is working to improve our online service performance.

• Once the servers are stabilized, we will then get to sending out payouts for loyalty rewards cars, Forza Rewards payouts, etc.

Thanks again for all your patience with the launch of Forza Horizon 2.

--

[ORIGINAL POST] First of all, thanks to everyone that has purchased Forza Horizon 2 and is enjoying the game so far.

We wanted to keep you in the loop with what is happening regarding issues with VIP functionality and our intermittent launch day server issues. To that end, here's what's happening at Turn 10:

We are seeing intermittent connection issues with the game. As a result, we may be temporarily disabling some of our services from time to time to help determine the root cause. Clubs is an example of something that was temporarily disabled. These disruptions should be short in duration as we learn more about the problem and prepare a solution.

While debugging the connectivity issues above, we are also actively testing a fix for the VIP issue that some of you are experiencing. We hope to be in a state ASAP, where we can release fixes for both issues. Thanks for your patience. This is a top priority for us today.

Still haven't gotten eithr of the 2, no rewards, no Forza rewards tier prizes

#327 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:32:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cap7JackSparrow Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MazorskY Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DHMountainBKR Go to Quoted Post
VIP still does not appear to be working... I purchased the Ultimate forza Horizon 2 should have day one cars... none. and VIP cars none.... car pack none.... Shows the cars and says I own them but cannot open says already downloaded... only cars showing in my garage are the ones I purchased in game or won...
Frustrating as the ultimate was more expensive and so far got no perks for buying...

same here, fix pls t10

Yeah im having thr same issue. Tried everything on here that everyone said is working for them. But nothing has got my vip to work or made my cars free that should be. Kinda disappointing to pay $100.00 and not be able to use the content that comes with the ultimate edition. I hope thwy get this fixed soon. I also havent got my forza rewards either.
#328 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:34:33 AM(UTC)
It says right there once the server are stabilized they will begin to send out awards and loyalty cars
 1 user liked this post.
#329 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:37:30 AM(UTC)
Does this also apply for the 360? I mean.....we also would like to know... Thnx in advance!
#330 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:49:20 AM(UTC)
This is cool with me as long as you are working on the issues that are many and I also see a need for patch for FH2 itself, as there are still minor crashing issues here and there. Also Forzavista is not what it is in Forza Motorsports 5 and I cannot take any photos of the cars in my garage as there is no option. Also there is some RS button that is referred to in the camera function that I have no clue of. Also the Forza Horizon 2 photos I take in-game have no FH2 logo, so I when I post them to my over 2000 Real Racing 3 friends they keep asking me which game I'm picturing about? I think this is an issue with the downloaded version as I've seen other photos from the game posted with the FH2 logo....I take a lot of in-game photos, so this feature though piddling to some, is major to me. I am a self-proclaimed evangelist of FM5 and FH2 on Facebook so this is in Turn10's interest to correct this thing for me ASAP. Also, I don't see Monaco on the map...this as included in Forza Fuel so where is that destination in FH2 now??!!

P.S. Thanks for creating this AMAZING game, Forza Horizon 2.
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/20/2042 7:15:44 PM(UTC)
#331 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:50:09 AM(UTC)
so players that have Horizon 2 for the 360 get absolutely nothing????? no Forza rewards?!? no loyalty cars?!? no launch day cars?!? I am beyond angry because i don't have 500 bucks to drop on a new system i get cheated out of tons of things? I am never buying another game from turn 10 again i understand the game not being the same but that dosent mean i shouldnt get my rewards or loyalty cars so thats my rant
#332 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:59:15 AM(UTC)
Wanted to update on the VIP issue. It started working last night, still not luck on the car reward for being tier 5.
Very happy all else is working not to worried about the tier reward.
Thanks again! for all of your hard work!!!

1 user liked this post.
#333 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:02:40 AM(UTC)
I was reading through the posts on here, and reading about these people complaining about the ViP issue. Saying "I won't play till it is up, I don't wanna loss my money". You do realize it only applied to your wheel spin, and you don't even have to accept the wheel spin after you level, it can wait. I didn't have VIP till yesterday, and I bought the Ultimate Edition. Yet, I have 4.2 million, and am rank 106. People, need to quit complaining... Anyways, thanks T10. You guys rock, as well as Playground.

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:05:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#334 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:02:49 AM(UTC)
Still nothing on my forza rewards no cars or my 1.5 million that is saying I received but didn't.
#335 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:06:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BLACK FOX 123 Go to Quoted Post
Still nothing on my forza rewards no cars or my 1.5 million that is saying I received but didn't.

You'll get it, just wait. As well as the cars.
#336 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:17:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kat **** ra Go to Quoted Post

I'm not bothered I have 1.1 million in the bank right now just waiting on my 2.1 and cars. We probably will have them by the end of the week.
#337 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:20:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRO VUK 56 Go to Quoted Post

I'm not bothered I have 1.1 million in the bank right now just waiting on my 2.1 and cars. We probably will have them by the end of the week.

Same, I have 4.2 right now. Waiting on the cars. We should get them pretty soon, they are wrapping everything up pretty quick. My only issue is the Storefront being disabled. Not cool. xD
#338 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:21:54 AM(UTC)
I can't even get the game to load now. I've been stuck on the loading screen for about 10 minutes now.
#339 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:24:15 AM(UTC)
hopefully the reward credits I claimed 2 days ago finally get sent to me
#340 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:26:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bcsisgreat Go to Quoted Post
I can't even get the game to load now. I've been stuck on the loading screen for about 10 minutes now.

If it's the loading screen after you hit "start" to play. Mine tends to take 5 minutes.
#341 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:27:21 AM(UTC)
Anybody else missing rewards? I redeeemed my rewards yesterday and nothing ingame, forza net and forza hub telling me rewards redeemed
#342 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:33:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SohleBaer687300 Go to Quoted Post
Anybody else missing rewards? I redeeemed my rewards yesterday and nothing ingame, forza net and forza hub telling me rewards redeemed

I'm still missing mine as well
#343 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:35:57 AM(UTC)
Merchberg I haven't got my loyalty cars for tier six and I didn't get the message for my 1.5 million credits where are they
#344 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:38:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IRONMAN4447 Go to Quoted Post
Merchberg I haven't got my loyalty cars for tier six and I didn't get the message for my 1.5 million credits where are they

They said they are rolling them out, so I'd expect they are slowly coming, but we'll just have to wait a little longer.
#345 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:38:52 AM(UTC)
I am totally dissatisfied with the game .. I paid dearly for a pack with benefits and I can not use that .. hopefully pack up as fast as possible , I only have the weekends to play and I come across this problem !
#346 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:39:44 AM(UTC)
Ok
#347 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:44:40 AM(UTC)
Guys, stay patient. It's been out for Two days.

Imagine the passion you bring to your own job, hobby, or any activity that you devote not only your time but your heart and soul to.

The Turn 10 guys are just like you and me. They have that passion for what they do.

They will fix the issues. They're on the case. Just bear with them through this and they'll make it right.

They've already tackled most of the problems in a prompt manner. None of us here on the forums know what kind of logistical situation surrounds fixing these issues. It's a big job. And I'm sure it's a tough job.

Just stay patient. Enjoy driving around, don't progress any further in the championships if you don't want to. You can make money from point to point races with Drivatars and leveling up. Explore the map with multiple cars. There's plenty to do while we wait for the game to be running at 100%.

And you'll be less stressed out.
#348 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:46:10 AM(UTC)
Hi! I did not receive my reward from forza horizon 2!
I alredy redeem the reward and i didnt get it!
What can i do?
Thanks!!
 1 user liked this post.
#349 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:47:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bcsisgreat Go to Quoted Post

If it's the loading screen after you hit "start" to play. Mine tends to take 5 minutes.

After a race it was literally taking 1 minute to calculate my credits. That was late yesterday. Seems to have been fixed early this morning.

Pheno

PheneousPhreak Team OSOS
Nissan GT-R Black Edition HRE
 1 user liked this post.
#350 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:51:21 AM(UTC)
i have patience, just made me sad that this has occurred as early as the weekend, the only ones that day have time to play because i work ... i believe they are working hard for everything to go right!
78 Pages<<1213141516>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error