4 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:14:46 AM(UTC)
Benvenuto! This will be the place where I will share my experiences and P.O.V. through my virtual camera lens in Europe. Hope you all enjoy!

Here is the link to my Flickr album for Horizon 2. Feel free to check out my real life work as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by user Monday, September 14, 2015 12:46:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:21:50 AM(UTC)
I for one can say that this game looks so mother-lovin' gorgeous! I got a little camera happy and spent most of my time taking test shots of my first car... The Toyota Supra. I think I got my camera settings right. I cannot express how much I LOVE that there's not a pesky watermark to worry about! I really hope they keep it that way!

Enjoy!

My First Car:

Had to change the color...

Edited by user Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:31:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:30:53 AM(UTC)
Wow, the colours look great this time around. Supra looks like a real shot

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:34:40 AM(UTC)
Oh yes they do!! I have a feeling it will take me forever to finish this game because I've seen too many good spots that would be awesome to shoot at! Can I say again how much I love that there's no watermark? LOL! Thanks man!

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:58:48 PM(UTC)

Awesome photos!
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:26:48 PM(UTC)
Much appreciated sir! About to add some of that 360 they give you along with some others

>:)

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:46:22 PM(UTC)
Here are some additional photos.

The now tuned Supra...

The 360 that's gifted

Worked on her a bit...

Gallardo that you get from Gamestop

Last, but not least, the first barn find location...

Edited by user Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:49:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:42:43 AM(UTC)
Second barn find!

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:10:28 PM(UTC)
Third barn find!

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:12:07 PM(UTC)
Love the photos of the 360 and the Lamborghini!

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:12:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:31:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILL3KT0R Go to Quoted Post

Just found this myself a few hours ago. I was way down the bottom of the map and had to drive 7 miles north. Man was it worth it, so much fun to mess around in, doing a championship with it now, and it's so slow all the AI has one too.

Great shot, tried to get one myself and it looked rubbish, I was raining and getting dark in my world. You nailed this though.

#12 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 9:45:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DevlinGFS Go to Quoted Post

Just found this myself a few hours ago. I was way down the bottom of the map and had to drive 7 miles north. Man was it worth it, so much fun to mess around in, doing a championship with it now, and it's so slow all the AI has one too.

Great shot, tried to get one myself and it looked rubbish, I was raining and getting dark in my world. You nailed this though.

Thanks! Yea, I ended up looking up the location on youtube, haha... I scoured the area for near an hour and was pretty upset to find out where it was because I had driven by it so many times. I just didnt think it'd be hidden in such an area that's so densely populated with trees. Kept going from hill to hill, lol...

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 9:57:05 AM(UTC)

Thanks! Yea, I ended up looking up the location on youtube, haha... I scoured the area for near an hour and was pretty upset to find out where it was because I had driven by it so many times. I just didnt think it'd be hidden in such an area that's so densely populated with trees. Kept going from hill to hill, lol...

I have devised a method, unless there are some glaringly obvious buildings I scour the perimeter and work my way in a spiral motion lol

I love it, didn't care for barn finds so much in Horizon 1, but I love them in this game. Only found the 3, but I get a pang of anticipation when the rumor pops up. Driving there and it comes on the radio what year the vehicle may be, I then try and guess what it could be. So far I've avoided any spoilers so genuinely don't know what the rest are. It AWESOME! Spent so much time in these iconic and unique vehicles. Another thing Playground have absolutely nailed. So far anyway.

Edited by user Friday, October 3, 2014 9:57:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 10:05:56 AM(UTC)
Another great barn find! How fitting to find a Ferrari in a Ferrari.

Had to stop and take this while searching for that last barn find...

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#15 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 10:12:35 AM(UTC)

I have devised a method, unless there are some glaringly obvious buildings I scour the perimeter and work my way in a spiral motion lol

I love it, didn't care for barn finds so much in Horizon 1, but I love them in this game. Only found the 3, but I get a pang of anticipation when the rumor pops up. Driving there and it comes on the radio what year the vehicle may be, I then try and guess what it could be. So far I've avoided any spoilers so genuinely don't know what the rest are. It AWESOME! Spent so much time in these iconic and unique vehicles. Another thing Playground have absolutely nailed. So far anyway.

That's pretty funny because I was thinking of doing the same! I was doing a scan pattern kind of like an inkjet printer, going from end to end, haha.. I've only looked up that one so I am not sure what the next find will be either. I could tell most of them ahead of time based on their silhouette in the menus, lol. I was initially just driving down the unmarked roads, but noticed they started leading to dead-ends or never really went anywhere. I do agree with you that Playground did do an awesome job with these barn finds this time around. Just wish there were a wee bit more than 10. Maybe the DLC will include more?

Edited by user Friday, October 3, 2014 10:13:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#16 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 3:50:17 PM(UTC)
I hope we get more! A map expansion would be awesome and add the barn finds in that way. I've just had a rumor pop up so I'm off to find my 4th right now. It appears they unlock in the same order for everyone.

Also I purposely avoided your recent '4th barn find shots' I am sure they are awesome and will come back and comment as soon as I have found it myself. :)

Edited by user Friday, October 3, 2014 3:51:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 4:15:36 PM(UTC)
Well I found it, took forever! Can't wait to get her fixed up and out on the road. For me it is one of the icons of the 80's! Onto your shots, that scenery shot is amazing!
#18 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 12:26:33 PM(UTC)
Thanks NV and Devlin! More on their way, lol. Trying to finishing all of the championships and then start doing features on the cars I have.

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#19 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 6:00:46 AM(UTC)
One last barn find + a night run in an M5.

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#20 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 10:58:13 AM(UTC)
A couple of randoms. Bout to start doing feature-type sets now that I've beat the main "story" line of the festival.

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#21 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 1:39:11 PM(UTC)

Love the composition here. I decided to take a break from the championships and just explore the world, trying not to take pics as I end up spending 90% of my time in game doing that! lol

I'll probably delve into online tomorrow, not yet tried that believe it or not...
#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:49:43 AM(UTC)
Thanks Devlin. Yea, that's why I wanted to at least beat the main storyline because once I start roaming around exploring, that leads to photographs, and the next thing I know hours have flown by. LOL. I believe it because I haven't been online yet either. I can add you to my friends list and we can roam online if you would like to. The more cars to photograph the merrier I say. Not too many of my friends have picked up FH2 yet, let a lone into photographing cars, haha..

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 5:46:59 AM(UTC)
A few more randoms...

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:09:28 AM(UTC)
I like the overall mood in shot number 1.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 1:30:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
I like the overall mood in shot number 1.

Thanks Pebb! BTW, how do you get your sig to include your other galleries and still meet the small character limit?

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error