6 Pages<<23456PrevNext
#76 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2014 4:32:02 PM(UTC)
Just downloaded you're ultima gtr tune you are a genius . It handles and maintains speed so much better
#77 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 2:12:21 AM(UTC)
Great list mate. I'll be spending a lot of my 20 million credits getting the cars for this. I just wished Turn10 would introduce some sort of grouping into the car list. Would be great to be able to have a list of cars that have your tunes, they are simply amazing, and allows me to take some wins online :)
User is suspended until 4/9/4753 10:20:36 AM(UTC)
#78 Posted : Wednesday, December 24, 2014 7:38:56 AM(UTC)
You planning any Storm Island tunes Raceboy?
#79 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2014 6:58:17 AM(UTC)
Awesome tunes - as expected, though I a bit worried if I would be able to do well with them as your cars have that fast loose tendency

The Renault A110(D class and C class) were spectacular --- I fight a bit with throttle modulation with the C class but I have close to a top 10 with it. If I could get some of the throttle exit over steer out I would be in the top 10 for sure at Vitesse Circuit.

The S1 and s2 Huracan's are proper fun to drive as well. Top 100's numerous places - better driver would yield better results.

Your X class 037 Stradale is super fast on tarmac - I'm not exactly successful in cross country with it, yet... but on the road it is pretty hard to beat.

Thanks for all the top notch tunes!

Edited by user Monday, December 29, 2014 7:00:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#80 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2014 3:24:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
Great list mate. I'll be spending a lot of my 20 million credits getting the cars for this. I just wished Turn10 would introduce some sort of grouping into the car list. Would be great to be able to have a list of cars that have your tunes, they are simply amazing, and allows me to take some wins online :)

Thanks for the compliments man!

Originally Posted by: Flaw3d Genius Go to Quoted Post
You planning any Storm Island tunes Raceboy?

I have been planning on doing a bunch of new DLC (not really new, just ones I haven't done yet) including those so hopefully soon :).

Originally Posted by: PervasiveFall8 Go to Quoted Post
Awesome tunes - as expected, though I a bit worried if I would be able to do well with them as your cars have that fast loose tendency

The Renault A110(D class and C class) were spectacular --- I fight a bit with throttle modulation with the C class but I have close to a top 10 with it. If I could get some of the throttle exit over steer out I would be in the top 10 for sure at Vitesse Circuit.

The S1 and s2 Huracan's are proper fun to drive as well. Top 100's numerous places - better driver would yield better results.

Your X class 037 Stradale is super fast on tarmac - I'm not exactly successful in cross country with it, yet... but on the road it is pretty hard to beat.

Thanks for all the top notch tunes!

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the cars and great driving job!
#81 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 8:51:00 PM(UTC)
Check out my new McLaren 650S tune that I just put up for S2 class! Let me know if I suck or if the tune is just as good as expected :).
#82 Posted : Tuesday, January 6, 2015 12:55:50 PM(UTC)
Hey Raceboy,
Just tried out the 650S tune and man that thing has a lot of grip! I was able to get two top 100 times with it! Keep up the good work!
#83 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 12:38:41 AM(UTC)
Hi there Raceboy.

I have to say, the tunes I've tried of yours are absolutely stonking. But I've noticed there's a few not turning up upon searching. A few of the A class tunes like the Mercedes A45 and the BMW M4. Is there any reason they're not showing?
#84 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 6:37:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mapphew Go to Quoted Post
Hey Raceboy,
Just tried out the 650S tune and man that thing has a lot of grip! I was able to get two top 100 times with it! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like it! :)

Originally Posted by: Pious Pigeon Go to Quoted Post
Hi there Raceboy.

I have to say, the tunes I've tried of yours are absolutely stonking. But I've noticed there's a few not turning up upon searching. A few of the A class tunes like the Mercedes A45 and the BMW M4. Is there any reason they're not showing?

I hope that's a good thing :p. As for the tunes not showing up, the A45 is a special day one edition so that might be the reason, the BMW I'll check to make sure it's up when I get on. Sorry bro!
#85 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:04:38 AM(UTC)
Yes stonking is certainly good!

That's strange about the A45, because your B class version comes up, but not the A class. It's the same for the M4, I've got the S Class version (which is one of my favourite tunes), but again, the A class fails to show.

Appreciate your help anyway mate, the more tunes of yours I can get, the better.
#86 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 4:09:15 PM(UTC)
Yes stonking is certainly good!

That's strange about the A45, because your B class version comes up, but not the A class. It's the same for the M4, I've got the S Class version (which is one of my favourite tunes), but again, the A class fails to show.

Appreciate your help anyway mate, the more tunes of yours I can get, the better.

I just checked, the A45 is up, B, A, S2 versions. The BMW was saved but not shared, my bad! It's up now. Sorry about that, I still don't know why the A45 isn't showing though :(.
 2 users liked this post.
#87 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 6:50:51 PM(UTC)
Posting new tunes for the new DLC cars!

Up now:

Nissan IDx Nismo B-S1 Class

Ford Bronco C-A Class

Subaru Brat C-S1 Class

Enjoy everyone! :)
#88 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 1:06:56 AM(UTC)
Thanks for all the amazing setups Raceboy.
#89 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 2:03:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimSalaBim31975 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for all the amazing setups Raceboy.

What he said awesome tune's...
 1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Saturday, February 14, 2015 9:53:09 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone! I'm currently away working but when I return, I'll have some more tunes up for a bunch of cars! :)
#91 Posted : Sunday, February 15, 2015 11:12:42 AM(UTC)
I'll be looking forward to those mate. I've got to be honest, there's a few tuners I follow, but yours are always the "go to" for me and set most my PB's. I hope you've done some work on the new Top Gear pack.
#92 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2015 6:39:03 AM(UTC)
I'll be looking forward to those mate. I've got to be honest, there's a few tuners I follow, but yours are always the "go to" for me and set most my PB's. I hope you've done some work on the new Top Gear pack.

Thanks for the kind words man! I'm going to do lots from each pack I've missed, including the Top Gear pack :).
#93 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2015 6:01:35 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone! As soon as I return home (early/mid march) I'll be tuning lots of cars, starting with the Fast and Furious pack! Stay tuned :)
#94 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 6:08:07 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone! I should be home this weekend or early next week. Which three cars out of the two newest DLC packs do you want me to tune up first? http://www.forzamotorspo...rockstar_energy_car_pack http://www.forzamotorspo...s/fh2_top_gear_car_pack/
#95 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 7:29:15 PM(UTC)
I'll just drop my few favorites:
Ferrari 458 Speciale
Lexus RC F
Volkswagen Beetle GRC
#96 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2015 3:30:44 PM(UTC)
Would love to see a tune for the Jaguar XFR-S, it sounds like an absolute beast, I love the engine noise. The Ford Cortina seems like it has a lot of potential as well, it would be great to see that in a few seperate classes, as you did with the Subaru Brat tunes (which are my first choice for online racing).
#97 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2015 9:26:37 PM(UTC)
AWD or RWD integra like A class maybe even a B
 1 user liked this post.
#98 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 6:40:48 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Come watch my stream @1pm EST to see me start to tune the new DLC cars :D. I'll be doing all the ones mentioned.
 1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 8:19:49 AM(UTC)
Just uploaded an A class Lexus RC F to go with ABGRAPHIC's amazing "Gazoo Racing" paint :). http://forums.forzamotor...-Golf-R.aspx#post_280665
#100 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:23:17 AM(UTC)
New tunes up now!

S2 VW Beetle GRC
A/S1 '15 Subaru WRX
B/A Lambo LM002

Edited by user Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:31:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 Pages<<23456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error