7 Pages<<567Prev
#151 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 8:40:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWIFTORX66 Go to Quoted Post
Hey what does camber do to your car

Negative camber improves grip when you're cornering. Rubber tires will roll on themselves so if you are going around a corner the outside of the tire will start to work its way onto the outside sidewall. Eventually, without negative camber, the inside of the tire will lose contact with the ground meaning a loss of grip. Also, it puts more of the force on the vertical plane of the tire instead of across it's surface where it would slide.
#152 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 12:37:33 PM(UTC)
With the various aspects of the car to tune and test, can you recommend particular tracks (or track sections) for testing and tuning specific attribute of the car?
You have misunderstood. It is not "Turn10 Studios", it is actually "Turn 1, 0 survivors."
#153 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 12:39:11 PM(UTC)
Also, it is for real cars, but the youtube channel SafeIsFast has a lot of good info on car tuning, with excellent animations showing exactly what the change does and how it works. It really helped me understand how to tune out bump steer and how to tune for the rain.

Edited by user Saturday, October 28, 2017 12:40:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

You have misunderstood. It is not "Turn10 Studios", it is actually "Turn 1, 0 survivors."
#154 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:00:46 PM(UTC)
Hi BIG WORM 80! If you are not the same person please forgive me but I believe you are also "Tuned by Worm" and also "TG Wormburner"? If not carry on and thanks just the same :-) But if these are all you:

I've used some Tuned by Worm tunes and love them! In Career they make the Drivatar Pro setting go from very tough to absolutely do-able for me :-) I always seem to do better with your tunes. I recently read that you also have tunes under TG Wormburner and I want to try those as well. Being that you can't search through the game menu for tunes on cars you don't already own, would you happen to have a list of all of the tunes you created and shared under TG Wormburner (specifically for Forza 5)?

Thanks for all you've done for this community, I see your posts all the time helping people and I appreciate your tunes!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:02:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#155 Posted : Saturday, March 3, 2018 10:16:37 AM(UTC)
Hey fellas if you are in need of a good tune I have at least half of the cars in forza 7 up to par. I use physics equations for a base tune and then fine tune each car. Also, I race everycar in its divsion on the same track and record laptimes. Setup is the most important, If you are having troubles in this area download my tunes and see what parts ive bought. I will go through 2 or 3 setups sometimes then pick the best one. I make aero tunes and non areo tunes for most cars. Most of the time I'm in the top 200 on the leaderboards and ive been tuning since forza 2. If you have questions or want a tip or two about racing or tuning message me. Follow me on forza.
Xbox live tag- M240B CombatVet
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error