5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 9:25:40 PM(UTC)
Still no acknowledgement from the developers?
#102 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 11:25:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XxxXnoodleXxxX Go to Quoted Post
Still no acknowledgement from the developers?

Sadly not it needs a fix had it yesterday in the middle of an online race on a road trip 3/4 events 2nd in the championship come towards a corner and boom car pea straight on flat out and then pause menu pops up and controller disconnected White light flashing on controller then you guessed it hard reset :( it needs a hotficed or a patch ASAP thankfully this is the first time for me
#103 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 5:57:05 AM(UTC)
Just had the same issues... took well over 30 minutes of hard resets / unpluging while console was on. (can't be healthy that) to fix it.

Decided to not play this game and go back to forza 5 till there's been a fix, knowing t10's speed in these kind of things. See you lads in 2016.

Naz.
User is suspended until 4/19/2042 12:30:56 PM(UTC)
#104 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 6:13:26 AM(UTC)
Only time my controller has disconnected on any game is when the battery is flat
Girl racers rule
#105 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 7:13:48 AM(UTC)
Sad to say, but I have exactly the same issue.
If my controller batteries die then the console and controller loose all connection.

Looks like I'm back on Destiny until it gets fixed.
#106 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:07:17 AM(UTC)
So, while playing Horizon... if I were to walk away for a few minutes, and my controller shuts itself off, it does not allow my controller to reconnect to my xbox. It only happens when I'm running Horizon 2. I know this because if my controller shuts itself off while I'm playing Destiny, Ghosts or Battlefield... I can reconnect my controller with no issue.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this??
#107 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 11:45:48 AM(UTC)
Also suffering this problem. I was playing the game, and my friends invited me to a party. I went to put the headset in and it didnt work so i then turned off the controller and then it wouldnt respond . i have had to master reset twice. Hopefully this issue will be sorted soon, not gonna stop me playing :D
User is suspended until 7/5/2042 11:21:58 AM(UTC)
#108 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 11:56:19 AM(UTC)
Same thing happened to me last week. Since then, any time I need to walk away from my Xbox for more than 5 minutes I manually shut my controller off by holding down the guide button and selecting controller only. I've done this half a dozen times and was always able to turn my controller back on without incident upon return. I should add that I was at the home screen with Horizon 2 minimized when I did this. This also works when you know your batteries are about to die. Simply turn off the controller, swap out the batteries, then turn the controller back on.
#109 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 4:28:57 PM(UTC)
This problem really needs to be fixed!! I already have to play this game with my controller plugged in all the time to avoid the problem with the controller unpairing with the consol. Twice now the controller has unpaired/disconnected from the consol while plugged in with a full charge.... This is a great game I love it, could have been a lot better but that's for a diff topic, but stupid glitches like this that should have been fixed during beta testing are ruining the game. Before someone says it's your controller messing up I know it's not. Fh2 and fm5 are the only games this happens on. It's clearly an issue with the programming in both games. I and everyone else paid hard earmed money for this game and bugs like this are inexcusable. Fix it!!!
#110 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:18:32 AM(UTC)
I have a small tip for people that have the disconnect with the controller only after the controller
goes sleeping. If you know you go away from your console,but you don´t want to turn it off and wanna play later
you should press start and pause the game before so you will see the message later your controller is discoconnected,
but don´t worry it will work like it should be.
#111 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 8:18:20 AM(UTC)
"Gamertag" is not currently paired to a gamepad. In order to continue on playing with "gamertag's" profile, please press A button with the gamepad that you would like to play with, and choose "gamertag's" profile from the account picker using that gamepad.

Any idea's ? keeps happening all the time. Cant race online as i can be in a race & it pauses & the above statement comes up. I press A & continue playing, then it just happens over & over..
#112 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:05:39 PM(UTC)
Any word from the developers about this yet? A very annoying bug that needs to be fixed pretty quick.
#113 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:32:22 PM(UTC)
i experienced the same issue. it first happened to my friend who had just gotten an xbone and forza horizon with it. We thought he had a messed up console but then it started happening to me the more we played.

This has only ever happened to me when playing forza horizon 2.
#114 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:57:05 PM(UTC)
Yep I found this on the demo too, still happens in the full game.

Letting the console go to sleep with FH2 running also causes the Kinect to go nuts too. Mine will continually turn itself off and back on again until I get another game selected.
Every man is unwaveringly convinced he is both of two things: a sensational lover, and an unbeatable driver. No evidence to the contrary will ever convince him otherwise.
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error