This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2018 4:39:14 PM(UTC)
I understand that there are two more newer FH games ahead of the one I'm posting about, but why would you end the life of storm island and the Porsche expansion pack when you have achievements tied to those items of the game? I am a grinder for achievements and how am I suppose to grab them all up if the content is unavailable for play at this point? It is irritating to say the least. I would gladly spend the money on it still if it were available. Now I'm playing a dead game I cannot obtain all the achievements in. What's the point of playing it now? I would be playing fh3 and fh4, but lost all my games from the person i was game sharing with and lack the income to run out and buy the games back up right now. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 1:10:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: opiebaby313 Go to Quoted Post
I understand that there are two more newer FH games ahead of the one I'm posting about, but why would you end the life of storm island and the Porsche expansion pack when you have achievements tied to those items of the game? I am a grinder for achievements and how am I suppose to grab them all up if the content is unavailable for play at this point? It is irritating to say the least. I would gladly spend the money on it still if it were available. Now I'm playing a dead game I cannot obtain all the achievements in. What's the point of playing it now? I would be playing fh3 and fh4, but lost all my games from the person i was game sharing with and lack the income to run out and buy the games back up right now. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

You probably figured out by now. I'm catching up on my old achievements right now so that I can increase my Tier. I can still get them. Haven't tried Storm Island yet though even though I have it. Just the old stuff. Also have FH3 and FH4.
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 7:22:00 PM(UTC)
Why remove the DLC from the store? Don't they like.... uh... money??!! People are still playing the game, so why not cash in? I want the Storm Island expansion but a code is the only option in the store. 😡
#54 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:04:15 PM(UTC)
Just purchased Horizon 2, realized that no longer buy dlc from microsoft...figured id see if someone has any codes, give or sell (oops just realized that offers arent allowed...sorry)...just trying to keep busy during a long recovery after a few surgeries(Dec, Apr)...

Especially looking for complete addons anything is awesome...especially Storm Island...

*...Already have tenth aniversary code from ebay...*

Thanks in advanced

Just a Marine looking to relax (gamer rage excluded)....lol
#55 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 1:35:41 AM(UTC)
Play Anywhere brought me to the Forza world. Just as I wish to play Storm Island and the Fast and Furious DLC it's no longer available.

Thankfully I can play FH2 from the disk or buy codes online. But no codes exist for the DLC 😞

Hope suspected Native Xbox One gaming on Windows 10 comes to fruition and we can play Forza Horizon 2 on PC, maybe they'll be an incentive to re-enable DLC for purchase.

Would love to be able to experience everything Forza Horizon on PC 🙂

Edited by user Friday, March 8, 2019 1:36:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 11:23:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mattmonkey90 Go to Quoted Post

Hope suspected Native Xbox One gaming on Windows 10 comes to fruition and we can play Forza Horizon 2 on PC, maybe they'll be an incentive to re-enable DLC for purchase.

Would love to be able to experience everything Forza Horizon on PC 🙂

Please guys, bring back the DLC for the delisted games . Forza fans deserves this.

#57 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 12:59:21 AM(UTC)
Since game was delisted from store and there is no more codes available on amazon/eBay/other stores, there is no more chance to get any dlc or carpack (include free cars) to game?
#58 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 4:54:51 AM(UTC)
There is always the chance of finding a code... Some store may list it for sale. Eventually.

The free packs, no, these are gone forever.

I also couldn't find any content for Horizon 2 here. On newegg and dell you can find codes for Forza 5 main game, Car Pass and VIP. Get those if you are interested.
Remember to get everything you want, including free content for Forza 6 because it will be gone this year.
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 7:02:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tatl360 Go to Quoted Post
On newegg and dell you can find codes for Forza 5 main game, Car Pass and VIP. Get those if you are interested.

I got all dlc including vip and Car Pass for FM5, but thanks. I also found vip pass for FH2 on Deutschland amazon, but other stuff is gone and its sad.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 9:58:08 PM(UTC)
I wanted to buy some car packs the other day along with the Storm Island expansion - but it's not available.

Why devs, why?
#61 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:37:29 AM(UTC)
You are lucky!

Gamestop says they have in stock the Ultimate Edition for 100 USD!

It should give you anything you want:
"Product Details:
Forza Horizon 2 Ultimate Edition Includes: Forza Horizon 2, VIP Pass, and Car Pass ($5 Savings)"

That is, if you can't find another offer of the standalone Car Pass. Take some 10 minutes of your day and search for Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass and maybe you can find one cheaper.
If you really want it, you should really buy the gamestop code as it will not last forever.
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 4:54:32 AM(UTC)
Played FH3 and FH4 on PC and just bought an Xbox One to go back and play Forza Horizon 2..

Why can't I buy any of the DLC? I can't understand why you would remove them from the store. Games as a service is the worst thing to happen to gaming. Being able to go back and play old games is becoming harder and harder.
#63 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 4:58:33 AM(UTC)
It's EOL. You can't sell DLC now. I missed H2 DLCs too but it's my mistake.
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 1:20:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tatl360 Go to Quoted Post
You are lucky!

Gamestop says they have in stock the Ultimate Edition for 100 USD!

It should give you anything you want:
"Product Details:
Forza Horizon 2 Ultimate Edition Includes: Forza Horizon 2, VIP Pass, and Car Pass ($5 Savings)"

That is, if you can't find another offer of the standalone Car Pass. Take some 10 minutes of your day and search for Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass and maybe you can find one cheaper.
If you really want it, you should really buy the gamestop code as it will not last forever.

Nahhh, I think not. I already own the game which I bought at full price and have the car pass, but don't have Storm Island and the cars released outside the car pass.
#65 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 1:27:55 AM(UTC)
It's EOL, it's not possible to sell DLCs anymore.
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 2:30:58 AM(UTC)
I wonder why EOLs even exist. It's not like the company's got anything to lose if people still decide to purchase add-ons late in the game's cycle.
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 5:34:58 AM(UTC)
Every year costs a lot of money. So 4 years is very expensive and it could be paid by profit from the game. It doesn't make much sense to pay for more because almost nobody cares about older games. If you like Forza you need to pay the full price and immediately.

Edited by user Saturday, May 11, 2019 5:40:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:47:32 AM(UTC)
Hello.
I can't sleep for more than half a year because of worries about FH1, FH2 and FM4 DLC.
I want to die...
I want Turn 10 to try that 1 day limited copyright system like Wonder Festival in Japan.
It's Microsoft notice sales date beforehand and sell all DLC and FH2 F&F standalone for 1 day.
If it costs $1000, I will buy.
Or Microsoft allow Xbox account trading.
Please excuse me for my poor English.
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 10:31:47 PM(UTC)
chances slim, likely result of licences for brands/music/other content expiring

small glimmer of hope with E3 among us, more details on project x-cloud to be announced with possibility of native xbox one support on PC, might be an incentive to renew licensed content re-enabling this DLC

as it stands, if licensing issue, not financially viable for Microsoft to enable DLC purchases, even if increasing prices to offset royalty/licencing fees for the small percentage of players who don't already own this

really sucks, hope Microsoft's future announcements give an incentive to renew these licences

Edited by user Saturday, May 25, 2019 10:34:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: improve wording

#70 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 4:20:32 AM(UTC)
I'm beyond enraged about this. Just reinstalled after a long time to try and up my tier and see this garbage about not being able to download the stuff I'm missing. I'm a completest so it's pointless for me to play if I can't end up with every car. I'll have to uninstall if there isn't a way around this. Way to go Microsoft.
#71 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 9:15:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kazubo25 Go to Quoted Post
Hello.
I can't sleep for more than half a year because of worries about FH1, FH2 and FM4 DLC.
I want to die...
I want Turn 10 to try that 1 day limited copyright system like Wonder Festival in Japan.
It's Microsoft notice sales date beforehand and sell all DLC and FH2 F&F standalone for 1 day.
If it costs $1000, I will buy.
Or Microsoft allow Xbox account trading.
Please excuse me for my poor English.

You can login to a friend's account on your xbox to make your achievements, the problem is finding someone who has the dlcs you don't have. Since some points of Forza Hub do not update, ie will play and will not compute the points. Another problem is the servers disabled to make certain achievements, which also no longer do. Forza's support is terrible.

Edited by user Monday, October 7, 2019 9:17:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#72 Posted : Tuesday, October 8, 2019 11:11:46 PM(UTC)
Hi Guys,

I just bought a FH2 standard edition disc online and started playing recently. Since it's EOL I don't have any of the DLCs and there is no way to get them. So looking at my situation how many cars I can own and drive?

I'm looking for some details similar to the Horizon 1 thread which nicely says I can get 127 AutoShow cars and 9 barn finds and that's it.
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst215_Cars-and-DLC-list---End-of-Life-10-20-2016.aspx

But under Horizon 2, I'm not able to find anywhere how many AutoShow cars are available... Can anyone help to point at the correct thread?

Now ranting time, I really hate to see all those DLC cars listed under AutoShow which I'll never get it. To make it worse they appear in the first few places as recommendations with "FREE" attached to it. Man I hate to see those every time I go inside Autoshow.

In Horizon 1, I'm seeing only 6 DLC cars (Which are the bonus season pass cars) which doesn't make it clutter and I don't feel like I miss so much... I wish it was the same in FH2.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 8, 2019 11:19:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#73 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 7:53:20 AM(UTC)
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I just recently bought Horizon 2 and noticed all the DLC says "unavailable". Is there a way to get the DLC for Horizon 2 or is it no longer supported?
Thanks!

#ChasGreybeard

Edited by user Friday, November 15, 2019 7:53:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 10:41:01 AM(UTC)
It's over. But I would like to buy it too.
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 1:27:25 PM(UTC)
You can still buy rally expansion. Try amazon.co.uk
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error